Jews are inferior NO NO NO WAIT Jews control the world

BUT WAIT they are mean and sneaky so it doesn't count NO NO NO WAIT

They're rats. Anyone with half a brain can run things with money

But I don't have a problem with Jews as much as Muslims. They're the real enemies. I think all should form a coalition against Islam, then once that's out of the way we can duke it out between each other.

gas the kikes

jews are genetically superior both spiritually and intelligently. inbreeding made them ugly, weak, and prone to mental illness though.

No on here questions the intelligence of Jews, people hate them because of the shit they always pull

They are MORALLY inferior, they are intellectually superior. Learn the facts before you start on your transitional reddit shitposting career, burger.

NO NO NO WAIT i SPEAK FOR all of Sup Forums now

WAIT WAIT WAIT emotional intelligence is real...WAIT!

Wait so purity is bad and mixing is good?

no one ever said they were inferior, except when it comes to sports. Jews are highly intelligent, like a sociopath.
Idiot.

>no one ever said they were inferior

have you been here two minutes?

lmao. Japan giving out lecture on ethics. Theres a reason your country was bombed. At first I was like hmm maybe we didnt need to bomb them. But looking into the atrocities of what Japan did during ww2, to their own ppl, flooding the land by blowing up dams just to slow the chinese. Lmao. Youre just in no position to take a position of higher moral standing Japan.

Only once every 10 generations, read some rat studies.

in small doses and not fucking monkeys, yes. those with mostly white and slightly jewish DNA will lead the white race to greatness. why do you the the talmud forbids breeding with gentiles?

It's not superiority but Jewish privilege.
When Jews give other Jews jobs and put them in high position of course they will benefit.
You think it's accident all Fed chairman are Jewish or so many people in Hollywood are Jewish>?
They are literally giving jobs and working in tribal way with each others.

No one says Jews are "inferior", the point is that they are, if not actually evil at least predisposed to acting in a destructive manner.

if only white men stuck together like this.

Jews are the mustard reace, its already been proven for centuries

Jews are very tribal people who work close with each other and form Jewish-only organizations and groups

white people should look out for fellow whites BUT BUT BUT WAIT Jews shouldn't cause WELL BECAUSE

2 years
jews tend to have a high iq but their religion and culture make them subversive, greedy and arrogant. They are morally inferior but a highly dangerous enemy that poisons a country through their coordinated practices.
Jews and muislims are just as bad, but in different ways. Both need to be kept out of power at all costs, neither can be trusted.
But they are not simpletons like blacks.

>No one says Jews are "inferior",

AHAHAHA

Because they are the enemy, that's right
You had it but you stopped yourself for some reason

>t. Ass hurt jew

>Tapeworms are inferior NO NO NO WAIT tapeworms have infested my digestive tract
>BUT WAIT I am larger than a tapeworm and they depend on hosts for nourishment because they don't produce anything of value themselves so it doesn't count NO NO NO WAIT

>morally inferior
Morals are meaningless though. If moral superiority were ever a thing of virtue among the victors, the Japanese would have never committed the rape of nanking an the Nazis wouldn't have invaded belgium. We would have never had any society enslave another or wage war over pointless things.
Morals are arbitrarily defined to suit whatever the winner wants accomplished. Only thing we all objectively have is a sense of empathy, but there are no strict guidelines with morality pertaining to various questionable actions.

Not an argument.

There's too many of us, and we killed each other too often in the past. Jews are very small and have stuck together for 1000s of years. We have put killing each other off for only 70 years now and we still banter each other endlessly on the internet

>MUH MUH MUH POL NEVER SAYS JEWS ARE INFERIOR MUH MUH I SWEARS IT

>I DONT AGREE WIT THEM SOOO UHH THEY ARE MORALLY INFERIOR

>morals are inferior though
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post?

They're in that position because it was given to them.
Christianity banned Christians from banking, so the role was given to non-Christians, mostly Jews.

It has nothing to do with superiority, it has to do with previous religious choices which created powerful families by accident.

A tick sucking the blood off a dog's back doesn't make the tick superior to the dog, but for in the very narrow sense of sucking blood. The dog does many things well, while the tick only sucks blood.

Go back through the ages and look for examples of Jewish painting, architecture, literature, and see what you find. You'll find nothing, other than their demonic religious texts.

Nothing until you get to ~ 20th century, when the Jews corrupt literally every Western discipline with what they fondly call "modernism." go through one by one and you'll find Jews. Literature? Gertrude Stein. Sculpture? Jacob Epstein. Painting? Chagall's trash. I could go on and on. Poetry? Ginsberg. More literature? Roth. THIS is the legacy Jews have left the world where there used to be Western beauty. Decadence and filth.

You seem upset.

kill every last one of them - then we can move forward

>MUH MUH A LONG TIME AGO WE WUZ SLAVES SO EVEN TODAY WHEN WE ARENT SLAVES US BLACKS ARE BEIN KEPT DOWNS. WE NEED REPARATIONS

I forget her name but that dark haired chick is soooo bomb. Only thing Dave Franco has gotten right

NOT an argument

I say that, as a group, they are absolutely morally inferior. they are hypocrites to a degree that staggers that goyish imagination. This is not something recent. you can go back and find Cicero or Strabo talking about Jewish duplicity.

Jews are not physically or intellectually superior, they do however have a total lack of a conscience and ability to feel sympathy for other races, which gives them special grade of cruelty and calculating coldness that allows them to destroy other nations and cultures without a second thought.

>THEY DONT DO WHAT I WANT...THEY ARE INFERIOR

>A tick sucking the blood off a dog's back doesn't make the tick superior to the dog, but for in the very narrow sense of sucking blood. The dog does many things well, while the tick only sucks blood.

^^^This. You can be inferior and still cause harm to others. That isn't a contradiction.

this, and as a result they actually believe themselves to be superior. It's also created a tribe of people that feel like actual work, physical work, is beneath them, despite it being integral to society and the household.

>highly intelligent like a sociopath
Great choice of words there, you're playing it as if intelligence is a negative. Are you going to say those with low IQ are like blissful angels now?

They are inferior. Don't ever confuse a total lack of empathy and a will to manipulate for intelligence. Jews invented the current international fractional reserve banking system and together with jewish psychopathy and nepotism is how they control everything. They have not been in control for very long and it won't last.

Also, photos of semi attractive mischling jewesses in their underwear do not mean they have superior genes. It's the white genes that makes them attractive. Ashkenazi genetics are notorious for being utter gabage and full of bad recessive illnesses

Why should I respond with an argument to a non argument?
It's not our job to prove that we don't view Jews as inferior.

If Jews were exterminated from White nations we'd be colonizing space in a few year's time.

Jews are superior parasites.

This is untrue. You can go back long before Christian times and find Jews involved solely in slave trading and money lending. In fact, the Jews like to say they''ve been in Germany before to the Germans, and to an extent that's true. The slave camps that grew up along the Rhine for the Jews to bring back slaves to Rome were exclusively Jewish. This is even in the HBO series "Rome." Watch the first episode and see the Jewish hat upon the slave trader. Slave trading has been a Jewish occupation for thousands of ears, well before Christianity. Same with money lending.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Yeah hymie, I think the world can pretty much agree that slave trading (which they still engage in today, tel-aviv is the White Slave capital of the world and was legal until 2012) is not a moral position.

holy fuck op go back to your reddit israel circle jerk already

Jews aren't inferior. They are just destructive parasites.

They are superior in the same way that a gun is superior to a knife and fork. The gun will win, but the purpose of the fight was not to kill the oponent but to have a nice dinner together.

>jews have superior intelligence
>jews have been genocided hundreds of times, far more than any other race

Which is it jewlovers?

>no mention of jew contributions in fields of science, mathematics, philosophy, and economics
The art criterion is deliberate, the poster knows to pick this one specific battle.

MUH SAFESPACE

This is what irritates me. People--most people-- in these threads acting as apologists for the Jews have never researched anything. they have no information or facts, other than ad hominem insults. I can sit here and give facts right off the top of my head about Jewish involvement in slavery, usury, ritual murder (see Dr. toaff), blood magic and the origins of Kaballah (a way to bring down their tribal god's wrath on the goyim), etc.. and give specific sources.

Not a single person will learn a thing or even bother checking the sources I give.

>The art criterion is deliberate, the poster knows to pick this one specific battle.

I'll pretend to be stupid NO NO WAIT I'm not really that stupid BUT that's really what I think ...WHAT?

WE WUZ KANGS JUST DO YOUR RESEARCH WE WWUUZZ KANGS RESEARCH IT

Id also like to point out that there is far more than iq involved in being succesful in business or in anything really. A base iq is surely needed but almost everyone has that, even most niggers
Attitude and other mental characteristics are more influential

The while meme of kikes being smart is retarded. Idk why Sup Forums believes this jew tier meme

Why are kikes so self-centered that they come to places where they're hated just to boast about they think they're superior to goyim? You realize this kind of behavior is exactly why you're hated right?

some will

Jews are just the biggest, most vicious mob of criminals and murderers on the block, which is why they got kicked out of so many countries over the centuries. This doesnt make them superior in any way.

They managed to take control of the american and european financial systems through mobster methods. The main reason for this was the mass abandonment of the christian religion in the 18th and 19th century, what I like to call 'The Great Apostasy'. The christian religion with its catholic monarchs was the most effective shield of defense against the wickedness of the jew ever conceived. Take that away from a society and it becomes wide open for a jewish takeover.

I don't like using the word inferior because it's overly broad and leaves too much room for pilpul. No creature on the face of the earth is truly inferior in all attributes. An earthworm is inferior at being a dog but it is superior at being an earthworm. Yet only a Jew would use the superior attributes of the earthworm to argue that it is superior at being a dog.

It is true that Jews are wracked by genetic disease that effects them both physically and psychologically but none of that overly impairs their ability to be Jews, and it is through that paper thin gap that Jews will undermine your claim of their inferiority.

>SAFESPACE MUH SAFESPACE IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME THEN WELLL...YOU NEED TO LEAVE

He was on your side user (don't know why the flag didn't tip you off to that). His post was in reference to the user who listed off the different examples of degenerate art, not in reference to you.

>A virus takes over the host and kills it

Is the virus superior? Its existence relies on bodied to leech off of, yet it control the body after a while. Rly makes u think

Jews are intelligent but are incapable of maintaining a society or helping humanity. Their only skill is destruction and subversion. A parasite may be good at survival but it does not help anyone other than itself.

I never said morals are inferior. I said they're meaningless. You should learn to read.

Nobody is born with morals. We are born with a sense of empathy and morals both crafted around that sense of empathy based on the experiences we have in life and forced onto us by our predecessors.
If you watch a victim get murdered or raped, you develop a moral sense that rape is bad. If you hear endlessly from the perpetrator that it was an enjoyable experience or that the victim deserved it, without ever having to look the victim in the eyes yourself, you develop a different sense of moral towards the act and end up as an edgelord. Sometimes governments abuse this fact and create propaganda to create armies of edgelords willing to kill the enemy for shits and giggles (though their sense of empathy gives them an auto correct once they get their first kill unless they are sociopaths).

It's all a big game. Every sense of right and wrong you have on subjects youve never personally experienced is all programmed. The only thing you have is your sense of empathy as it concerns what you have actually witnessed or been involved in.

Whites invented pretty much everything kike. You Jews are little more than pocket calculators and are incapable of creative intelligence. You can only make copies. Einstein was a plagiarist and a fraud. Our white scientists and inventors are vastly superior to anything Jews have ever done.
We are going to exterminate you as a species Jew. All of you. Not a sibgle Jew will remain on this planet by the end of this century.

NO SHIT dumbass. I was also mocking the guy he was mocking.

Philsophy? Maimonides? shall we get into his quotes? Economics? We were doing just fine before you, thanks. einstein wa sa competent physicist, but the build up he was given was due to his jewishness more than anything else. He got credit for the work of others as well as his own. Freud did more damage to the understanding of the human mind than anyone in world history. Skinner said he set back the field by 40 years. I'd say 70.

Mathematics? What mathematic discoveries did the Jews ever make that they didn't get from original European ideas and European universities? where is the Jew...Newton? you won't find one. Jews are not a "creative" people in the least.
and they were certainly studying and learning for 2,000 years. It was all focused on their hateful talmud and later Kabbalah.

You should do a better job mocking coherently.

quit talking like a god damn autist

You shouldn't be so fucking stupid

>WE WUZ KANGS
wow, sir, your argument leads me to believe you must be very learned. Would you care to share notes on these matters?

Not an argument

Not an argument

>I've been hated for millenia and kicked out of different countries more than a hundred times
>BUT EVERYONE BUT JEWS IS THE PROBLEM

Jewish logic + talmud morals, which is why jews are absolute trash and should be kept locked up in Israel

Ok, I agree. Please demonstrate for us who a fact-based argument looks like? I'll wait. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

Not an argument

Get out degenerate newfag shill.

I'll wait while you try to coptpaste from wikipedia and whatever other shit you can find, go ahead. And I'll still make you look like the know-nothing asshole you are whose entire "education" consists of SAtan MolynJew. Please, go on. You clearly know how to make arguments better than I and know more facts than I. show me how it's done.

SAFESPACE

What's hard to understand?

acquiring money for the sake of money destroys society and contributes nothing. They're a sinkhole and they survive on the altruism of Whites.

We think because they do not kill us, they are little threat; I feel we are sleepwalking.

not here to argue in your shitty thread you retard

Not really. The thing is, that all people are inherently neutral. Nobody is good or evil, or parasitic or whatever so long as there exists a sense of empathy. The problem isn't the people. The problem is the various conflicting dogma all people have been given over time.

They practice nepotism, which in a society where most others aren't pratcing it and don't discriminate against others, it is the dominant strategy.

WATERLOO

COULDNT ESCAPE IF I WANTED TO

WATERLOO

OH OH OH OH WATERLOO

Prove it

Morals are the building blocks of society. Fucking jew.

It's okay. I collapsed his lie effortlessly enough with this post The Jew menace will hide from the truth, but he will never own it.

>Not an argument
TRANSLATION= "I've been caught not knowing a fucking thing about what I'm talking about, just as this guy said. Now I'm hoping I can save face by being edgy/playing the troll. But my assholery and lack of argumentative skill is on display for all to see. Oh shit, I'm caught. Let me just keep repeating same thing in hopes of saving face."
CORRECT?

That wasn't an argument

Another asshole revealed for world to see. Maybe next time dickhead. tip: don't challenge people who actually have studied such things when you don't know anything.
t. guy who actually knows things.

t. algerian

I meant it like this: Highly intelligent BUT like a sociopath. Calm down.
They are only slightly ahead of whites in IQ but their culture makes them use it to destroy civilization. They are BAD.
Why is this so hard to understand.

t. Shitgerian

Naugthy jews

"translation: I don't know anything to argue with since I've spent my entire life playing the electric Jew, so maybe if I try to imply he' a shitskin I can get out without him ripping me a new asshole. I've been caught knowing nothing, b y someone who actually DOES know things. Maybe if I try to imply he's a mohammedan shitskin, that will trigger him."
correct?