What now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsZHi6J23yQ
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html?_r=0
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/14/california-end-contentious-maximum-family-grant-welfare/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/trump-presidential-salary/507965/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't know the taxpayers had to foot the bill for Trump's family to live in a building Trump owns.

>But Obama taking the salary and going on golf vacations is fine

This

I assume he means secret service costs to protect the building.

Family of the president needs a lot of security. Especially in a democratic area like new york

Tom Boner.

Heh.

NUMBER OF FOOD STAMP RECIPIENTS INCREASED BY 10.7 MILLION UNDER OBAMA

youtube.com/watch?v=XsZHi6J23yQ

We spend over 2 trillion dollars on gibs already.

Leftists waste millions of dollars on shit like bridges for turtles in Florida, and government research into why most lesbians are fat, and making California have crippling droughts over a minnow.

Deporting niggers back to Africa costs less than the cost to taxpayers for 3 years of food and free gibs

But yeah, diversity is our strength

Maybe it wouldn't be so expensive if there weren't so many fucking loony lefties trying to kill his family.

this.

Why is that SJW not including Trump is deferring his presidential salary? Hmm, also why no mention of obamas vacation costs?

>tfw having a non-leftist president is too expensive now

That's total bullshit. The scams are far beyond unqualified recipients, it's systemic. FS can be used to buy cooked lobster and white grapes. They are also traded for cash or forbidden items at a DEEP discount.

defense of the nation including its leaders is a proper use of tax dollars

redistribution of wealth is not

That depends what you classify as "fraud"

nigger women having children just to collect WIC shit is far more than Trump's annual salary/WH costs

He's right.

This guy is actually defending fraud? I could understand if people were actually starving to death but that's obviously not the case.

>look mom I'm writing dumb uninformed bullshit

so true.

Ahyup

They do have to foot the bill for security, which is costing the taxpayer billions extra because Trump doesn't want to leave New York. And part of that also involves renting out entire floors of Trump's buildings and he's charging the government a higher rate than normal customers for that.

Okay, but we're currently doing both of those things when we only actually need to do one.

Did Obama refuse to move his family out of Chicago? Has Obama ever proposed cutting the food stamps program and letting poor families starve?

Has there even been an investigation into welfare fraud? Like a nationwide audit?

I know of a Jew that owned 3 "bodegas" who scammed 3 million over 5 years by doing these things. He would take a 40% vig for a cash rebate and 30% for unqualified purchases...smokes/cigars/beer/calling cards etc. Cry more Jewdy.

source or gtfo. no doubt cherrypicked to avoid counting 99.99% of the actual fraud

Rake leaves

I guarantee it is an estimate of un/underqualified recipients and not the systemic trans-actional abuse occurring in an infinite tsunami.

So I take it this guy took huge issue with the multiple $100 million vacations Obama took every year at taxpayer expense?

Maybe not donating trillions to Israel to roast Palestinian kids alive every year could help feed those poor Americans. But yeah, kill the kids.

And dumb country bumpkins will still cry about muh gibs when rich people get the most gibs. NEVER passing up a handout here.

>What is the Secret Service
believe it or not the average family is not as important as the president's family

>And part of that also involves renting out entire floors of Trump's buildings and he's charging the government a higher rate than normal customers for that.

Holy smokes lol sauce boy

So their problem is with the cost of the secret service, not Trump's use of them.

Glad we cleared this up.

The poor didn't starve before food stamps were invented. And taxpayers don't give Trump's family money. This is weird liberal math where if Trump pays less tax the rest of the country is somehow giving him their money.

Food stamp recipients don't run the country.

/thread

>billions extra

LMAO boner

But how does it compare to the money we give Israel for no reason?

Speaking as a non-American, if I lived there, I'd feel a lot better about my tax dollars being used to protect someone from leftists who constantly make death threats to him on twitter rather than to feed those same leftists when they can't get a job with their gender studies degree,

Are you retarded, nigger?

>Make threats towards trump, his family, and his business
>WOW THE GOVERNMENT SPENDS MONEY ON PROTECTING THESE PEOPLE! SO CORRUPT!!!
I fucking hate liberals

poor people are the most obese group in america

maybe cutting their food intake 50% would help them

Hahahaha fucking source that shit moron

ATTENTION

IF YOU NEVER WENT HUNGRY AS A CHILD YOUR OPINION ON FOOD STAMPS IS LESS THAN WORTHLESS

POOR KIDS EATING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING YOU SPEND ANY MONEY ON.

Are liberals forcing Trump to keep his family in the middle of a busy part of a huge city and creating extra security costs instead of moving them into the white house? It's an unnecessary cost that Trump brought about himself

Maybe if chucklefucks on the left weren't threatening to assassinate them they wouldn't have to spend so much money on security.

But the secret service would still be protecting them the same even if she was in the White House
That money is still going to be spent since they aren't staying in the white House 24/7, they aren't costing us a penny
Shit, if you count the fact that Trump's isn't taking the salary she's actually saving us money

I can't find it right now but I remember reading it in the New York Times, which I'm sure a lot of people here won't accept as a source because it doesn't confirm their beliefs

How much money did it cost the taxpayers to send Obama on semi-permanent vacation?

Too bad the niggers and spics only use it to buy weed

I would ask how he got those numbers, since fraud is only successful by not being discovered. Perhaps he only meant "people found guilty of frauding the system," at which point, we at which point, his argument is irrelevant.

>stopping fraud
>somehow stops those who need it

Shit man, you wouldn't use free govt bux for that sticky icky if you had nothing else to do in life?

Trade for what you want in life man.

It costs far more for secret service to secure his family in the middle of a busy city like New York than it does to secure them in the white house, where that security already exists. It's costing taxpayers $35 million per day for Trump's family to remain in New York, that's decades worth of presidential salaries.

>bridges for turtles in Florida
That shit usually costs very little and state money is used for it instead of government gibs since our state has so much wildlife issues we have an entire wing of our government dedicated to it.
The only time we ever use federal funds for animals is when the leftist pieces of shit want to "save" something and they petition the federal government for money to go ahead with what they want to pretend they need the money for

Must be some form of estimate. I'm curious how they estimate that amount as well.

Republicans are proposing eliminating the entire food stamps program because 1% of the money used for it goes to waste through fraud, they aren't just talking about eliminating fraud.

>billions extra
You don't know how security works do you?

Well yeah if the solution to fraud it to end the whole program as the Fox News tweet suggested.

That's the funny part. He knows that. He's feeding retards who don't because he's a piece of shit and he knows that riling up the feelings of the stupid is all they need to keep them militarized.

It doesn't cost, in strict monetary terms, much to ignore a problem.

I don't know how they could accurately estimate it without being able to prosecute those committing the crime.

It's not like an unsolved murder. You know exactly who is using what and when.

Trump's SS detail is only going to be 80 more officers than Obama's and Trump has four kids.

24/7 Secret Service protection you fucking idiot. Typical Trumpcuck.

The best part is NYC is whining about this and wants Federal aid to pay for it. Meanwhile they flaunt sanctuary cities in the face of the Feds.

>I can't find it right now but I remember reading it in the New York Times, which I'm sure a lot of people here won't accept as a source because it doesn't confirm their beliefs
or because of the election season where they proved themselves to be lying hacks

>the hungry
>fat as fuck

Like food stamp fraud has been properly quantified.

> libturds construct a debate they think they can win
> still lose

How about stop taking in millions of illegals?

fpbp

You should be asking that of yourself, dipshit. He's creating costs that would not exist if he didn't refuse to move his family out of New York. Are you too stupid to understand how much providing presidential security to an entire skyscraper and the surrounding area in New York costs?

>It's costing taxpayers $35 million per day for Trump's family to remain in New York

[citation needed]

It was exaggerated at $1 million then lowered down to $400K

of course he would charge them more, they arent businesses and wont bring him long term business unless he works from NY from 8 years

My dad left me and my mom when I was 6, and my mom was a fucking idiot with money. So yes I went hungry a lot. Foodstamps wouldn't have changed the fact that my mom was retarded. They wouldn't have had a huge impact, especially if she was the one shopping.

Welfare doesn't make bad parents good. It just prolongs the pain and delays the inevitable.

I will always be militarized about food stamps.

My family could eat properly because of them.

Throwing out the system under the guise of "fraud costs too much :(" is dishonest and directly harmful.

>giving spics free food money to feed their ugly indio spawn into obesity

The problem isn't the people who get food stamps so much as it is how much they are given
My parents had to swallow their pride once for about 3 months and go on food stamps but because they are white they were nickled and dimed on everything and were given just barely enough to eat much past what they had been spending before on food(which wasn't much)
Shitskins on the other hand get as much as they want as long as they don't hit a maximum without kids for whatever they're asking for

Perhaps its a poll based study?
Alternatively, perhaps they do have such a system but the burden to the court system would be too great?
Not sure.

>leftist shitstains regularly threatening the president and his family with assassination and mob-tier assault
>"OH NOW WE HAVE TO FOOT THE BILL FOR HIS SECURITY! WHAT A BIGOT! WHAT'S HE AFRAID OF"

I want to put my boot to the necks of these subhumans. I want to fucking string them up. The hypocrisy has reached critical mass and we are in need of a culling to stop the meltdown.

I think liberals are afraid that everyone else is as greedy as they are.

I haven't had a pay raise in 2 years (although my health premiums keep going up), and I still donate food to the local pantry every payday. Most people I know either volunteer their time or money to some local charity project or other.

Probably because when I was desperate enough to need help the 1 time in my life (car broke down - getting it fixed only left enough money for food or rent, not both), I was turned down by food stamps (although I was told that if I knocked up my wife, all sorts of programs would open up - best reason to start a family, right?), but the pantry gave me what I needed to survive. Been giving back ever since.

Your family was probably retarded and it's not right that retarded parents hold their innocent children hostage against the government.

What a fag. He couldn't handle the bantz

never heard trump or any one talk about food stamp fraud, secondly ANY PRESIDENT has an insane budget spent on their defense and mobility.

Obama had the same criticisms.

Stop using this as an argument for anything.

Cite example of falsehoods by the nyt

>Bringing your ten year old kid into the murder capital of the country, where hundreds of thousands of violent niggers who hate your family live
Anyone who faults him on this has no clue how how shit DC is

Based mate.

Here's hoping they move into the WH once Baron's school year is over.

You can stop fraud simply by cutting off their food stamp supply for life if fraud is discovered. I just cut out the cost of courts, and allowed the state to cut its losses on a stupid problem to have (presuming they actually know who is committing the fraud - if not, then the numbers aren't reliable).

Here you go cunt

>mfw have a friend who's stuck on food stamps due to some really shitty circumstances that have happened throughout her life
>Worried now that there's a Republican majority in government thafood stamps are gonna go away
I'm still on the Trump train and ready to MAGA, but this does worry me.

Fucking christ. I guarantee most of these "food stamps for everyone" people dont live in poor communties. Try seeing people spend their EBT on pizza and overpriced snacks at 7/11 all day every day and try not to have a negative view of it.

85 percent chance of hillary winning.
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html?_r=0
asshat

Fraud or not, there have to be restrictions on food stamps and other aid.

Tons of bullshit laws nationwide that remove caps on welfare if people continue to have kids. California just got rid of the cap because "it's racist and sexist".

So the more kids you shit out, you never have to work.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/14/california-end-contentious-maximum-family-grant-welfare/

It was fun watching that needle move over the course of the night.

>that's decades worth of presidential salaries.
So 10 dollars?
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/trump-presidential-salary/507965/

>wah i have to help protect the president and it costs money
>we should also protect the parasites of the world
>they contribute lots to our society

get rekt scrub

How much did American taxpayers have to pay again for the Obongos' vacations? $69M?