Why do Americans like these videos so much?

Why do Americans like these videos so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukp3qBFv5nU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_temperature#Lasers
youtube.com/watch?v=D6-OOG5nJfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-1000c is possible

Isn't it russian?

>Implying reality and Americans have anything in common.

His videos suck. For the most part he uses the blade to cut stuff.

Finnish autism hydraulic press channel was better.

Those videos are pretty boring desu

>EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS TOILET PAPER
>4 million views

I wish I'd thought of that desu senpai. All you need to be millionaire today is a knife, a blowtorch and all kind of worthless shit.

This one is a parody of sorts. It's maxmoefoe or whatever his name is.

Yeah, i am kinda jelly desu.

But he had a pretty popular channel before that, it helps if you want to get into the feed. Then the clickbait and thumbnail does the rest.

he could be dangerous and attack at anytime, so we must deal with him

because youtube controls what is in the "you might also enjoy" section? i mean its kinda cool but not after 5 minutes

It's an abuse of youtube algorithms, no one is enjoying this shit, it's just a video that everyone clicks on because it's related to like fucking everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukp3qBFv5nU

sort of like this youtube.com/watch?v=Ukp3qBFv5nU

Because new fucked up youtube algorithm is suggesting these knife videos to literally everyone in the World.

HÜDRALIK
Ü
D
R
A
L
I
K

You realise they're all bot views right? Even the comments are identical on both videos

IMpossible is the word you are looking for
the knife would just stop existing at that point, particles wouldnt have enough energy to exist

i havent watched a youtube video that wasnt a music thing in years and years and years

on both videos? I posted two links to the same video.

They aren't bot views, they are children, the uploader just heavily edits the comment section, and only allows certain comments in so that parents who do two seconds of supervision allow the video.

What I want to know is why Youtube keeps shilling this crap towards me non-stop.

I still haven't watched a single one of the videos.

One, we don't like the knife ones, look at the downvote bar.

Two, we like channels like these because they're usually the video equivalent of popcorn: a 2-second 'huh, so that happens' destruction vid.

Three, the internet belongs to us, best keep quiet, subhuman.

They are called Free-dumbs for a reason.

It's the same vi-
Wait, this is bait.

>EXPERIMENT glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS. YOUR RECOMMENDED YOUTUBE VIDEOS

you can't cool anything to -1000ºC, the zero point is like 378 below or something like that, not even 400.

Americans like destruction and shit getting blown up. Haven't you ever seen American television or movies?

They don't cease to exist, they just sit in a vacuum state. Unless theres a reaction or it's in a false vacuum, it'll remain there.

EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 Degree Knife VS HUEHUE BATHTUB MONSTER

hmm that makes sense

As an Infidel, I resemble that remark.

TOP 10 ANIME FINAL BATTLES

no

it theoretically is possible, just fyi

>-1000ºC
>over 700º below 0ºK
>wtf
is this a doomsday device

>1000 degree knife vs steel beams

Americans are so dumb they regard the act of heatting up a knife as the pinnacle of chemistry

So do atoms move in reverse or something?

−459.67°Freedom units.

because we enjoy the intellectual pursuit of exploring scintillating theoretical scenarios

>gypsy catcher
>i will catch you
>another gypsy
>ah la la la la la laaa

That's not the same as "negative" temperatures like negative numbers are opposite positive numbers.

Negative temperatures are infinitely hotter than positive temperatures. No traditional positive temperature can reach negative temperature.

This is why Lasers are so powerful despite being relatively low power.
Lasers use negative temperatures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_temperature#Lasers

No, it's just a strange phenomenon where no matter what it will give energy to surrounding particles, regardless of how hot they are (normally temperature flows from hot to cold until thermal equilibrium is established). It's not real "below zero" temperature it's just an artifact of how we deal with temperature mathematically

American here
This is the first I've seen of this
Someone explain

No, but energy flows from the gas with the negative temperature to the one with positive temperature.
It's only achievable with particle whose possible energy has an absolute upper limit.

You can't have a sun made of ice. And an ice planet couldn't get larger than a dwarf star.

All it takes is one marine to throw water on the sun SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK

>cold knife is blue

>1000C
>-1000C

Are people this stupid? Of course they are.

It's because it's defined in terms of entropy change. It's possible to get the entropy to decrease in an open system where entropy is increasing elsewhere.

It would NOT be possible to get to -1000°C though, that's bollocks.

If he were alive Einstein would turn in his grave.

It's called a joke you mong, that image is older than Sup Forums.

>marines just attack at night
>marines still undefeated

I watched a bunch of videos of some guy throwing random shit into an industrial shredder and nowbi get tons of recommendations for this guys videos.

I watched a few.

Pretty boring

Some people post youtube videos of destroying iphones; or other stuff with heated knifes or a hydraulic press and lots of people watch it.

Would temperature even make any sense below absolute zero?

can you post the link?

>-1000 Celsius
This guy needs a fucking nobel prize for discovering this shit.

Ukrainian. It's utter shit but I guess people there have to live somehow.

Funny thing is if you were to somehow make it -1000c, it would be dark as fuck.

The colder things get, the darker the EM that reflects off of them.
You end up getting down to microwaves, radio until there's NUFFIN AT ALL, NUFFIN AT ALL.

Of course, that is just internal energy loss.
If you were to shine a single photon off something -1000c, it would probably violently explode in a fraction of a second.

still wouldn't get close to -1000 celsius or Fahrenheit, that would exceed absolute zero by a degree of 2 which is absurd.

This actually a parody video but he fags out and clickbaits the title and thumbnail like the actual knife guy

I wish the guy who made those videos coordinated better on shit he cuts. Certain things he cuts triggers my ASMR but you don't get that with fucking toilet paper and matches. He needs to cut more gelatinous stuff.

>throwing water on the sun and increasing its mass
>not launching pieces of steel rebar at near relativistic speed into the core, causing the iron in the steel to halt the fusion reaction

imagine an alien race that just comes along one day, shoots a hunk of iron into the core of our sun to switch it off and then hoovers up all the gas and dust before leaving

>. And an ice planet couldn't get larger than a dwarf star.
why

If ISIS gets this idea for their next clickbait video it will be fucking hilarious

i'm so fucking baffled by this whole corner of youtube

Love the little clay animals his wife makes at the end of every video

>America is one person

>not just overriding the DHD safety protocols so you can kill suns remotely with the Stargate.

oh yeah? shove one up your asshole

It's not Sun, it's Masser

>stein
Drop a coin and he'll pick it right up

>-1000 C

How retarded can you be.

>-1000 C
wew

And this is the reason why Videos like that exist
keep in mind that the earning is in the middle between the highest and lowest possibility

At least the hydraulic press guy had the fact that literally nobody own a hydraulic press going for him, this knife shit is the stupidest literally anyone can do it

its almost liek they use vivid colors in their thumbnails and clickbait titles.

At that point the immense gravitational force would cause nuclear fusion to happen. It would be the birth of a star.

Thats really just a crazy autistic interpretation of a very specific definition of temperature and juking conditions so that by that definition your temperature is negative.

Its cool science but "lower than absolute zero" is horseshit marketing to sell their shit to funding agencies.

I watched one of those videos and it was fucking boring. The guy tried to do a clean slice through a smartphone but failed miserably and spent the rest of the time bashing/stabbing it instead.

you don't say

More like drop a coin and he'll calculate it's impact on the Earth's orbit.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6-OOG5nJfk

-1000c. Not sure if it's funny or not.

>-1000°C
>Absolute zero is -273°C

oh sorry never mind i didnt see it said not clickbait

The same reason there aren't any rocky planets the size of Jupiter.

Why the butthurt though?

Fucking finns. I swer.

Is this related to what you've described?

Neither me nor the Aussie you quoted wrote anything wrong. Negative temperatures on the kelvin scale are expected by the model Einstein himself helped develop.

wtf kinda doomsday device are you planning now, Drumpfkins?!?!!?!!!!

Parody video made by idubbbz. It was like -20C

I need to come up with a god damn gimmick and quit my job

After he picked it up ofc

>Celsius
>American

>
Zero Kelvin or -273.15 degrees Celsius