Enough

I've had it with all of you. All of your non stop harassment and bullying of my Romanian friends. I'll see an insightful and polite post by an intelligent and kind Romanian and it'll inevitably be replied with
>HURRR DURRR GYPSY SCUM

The fact of the matter is that Romanians are Nordic and all nords originate from Romania.

So the next time you bully a Romanian based solely on his flag, you're also bullying all Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, America, Finland and Australia).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=US-oBklKyy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also Denmark

and let's not forget to say that we are the creators of the modern europe without us europe would be like africa

Yes that too

Fuck off gyp scum

and that the hungarians deserved everything that was done to them

they should be grateful that we let them to stay here and not send them back where they belong

i like the original copypasta more desu

Romanians created ALL of civilization and the pyramids.
Fucking hungarian bozgors, TRANSYLVANIA IS FUCKING ROMANIAN FUCK YOU.
romanians need to be worshipped.

This isn't "copy pasta" this is a discussion about a serious issue in our community

>Romania
>Nordic
No, the Nordic countries are: Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark, and Finland.

Iceland isn't nordic

Why not? It is probably the most Nordic nation of them all.

They definitley deserved to be saved from communism though. 1919 nevar forget

Literall ice niggers

lol at amerifag jelly for us not having nignogs

>ice niggers

>falling for (((icelandic))) tricks

lmaoing @ your life

we are very thankful for that,oh you blonde roman vampire warrior with your huge and stable economy, beautiful cities, clean streets, well paid jobs,perfect helath care let us stay in our tents and practice pagan mongolian witchcraft and dreaming to be one day as beautiful, clean and rich like our glorious neighbour.

U w8 m8?

>"I'll see an insightful and polite post by an intelligent and kind Romanian ..."

>So the next time you bully a Romanian based solely on his flag, you're also bullying all Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, America, Finland and Australia).
But user Romania is white, Norway is a bunch of mountain Saudis, Sweden is Somalia, Finland is ebin, America is 62%, Australia is emus and abos

Romania confirmed for whitest nords

Go to bed, Adrian

Being nord isn't about the color of your skin

keks

Thanks american bro (sorry for obama pic, this is the only thing I found)

The fuck you mean Romania, US and Australia as >Nordic?

This list gets longer each time this thread is posted. Next I guess we'll include poos and Israelis as "nordic".

No problem, I'm here for my Nordic brothers

We're stronger together

indeed

Hungary vs Romania shitposting is funnier than Balkan threads, but much less informative.

>implying?

>The gypsy leeching on welfare in the USA is at it again
Maybe if Romanians weren't useless shitposters, people wouldn't hate them that much.
Now give me those triggered (You)s

Shut up székelyek

do you really give a fuck ?
do you really got time to argue with dumb fuck's over the internet , that may have 8 grades they may be some neckbeard basement rat , do you really give a fuck about what anyone says ? this board has a hiest persentage of retards from all over the world.
i'm white finished my studies i'm a welder/welding inspector , gf's a teacher , living in my own flat .Some of these fags still need mom to do shit. Again do you really give a fuck about what some dumb fuck says about you ?

CAN ALL OF YOU BOZGORS SUICIDE FASTER?

Romania stronk. Remove gypsy.

>mfw they hate themselfs

romania a qt

WE

WUZ

ROMANZ

>kurva anyatok
all in horse language
but still we shitpost... you have a point there... good for you

I like playing Romania in Hearts of Iron 4.

That is the extent of my knowledge one way or another of Romania.

im so glad i'm a fucking beady anglo

The last time I made a European brotherhood thread the only Romanian poster made one comment, he accused all Western Europeans of being jews and said we're inferior and that the east doesn't need us and we should die.

Must have been a german using a proxy desu

like you don't have your retards to attend to ?
kek

When I studied in denmark, I had a friend, who was my flatmate at student accommodation, and he was a romanian. Even he cringed hard when he told me that one celebration he went to where they celebrated some romanian national day, he romanians did some BBQ, then started drinking hardcore, took out the romanian flag and waved it on the streets. And according to my romanian friend, they were the best and brightest that went to study in western colleges, and people back home were even dumber and more degenerate. In general, he hated all these degenerates and never wanted to go back to Romania again and stay in Denmark forever.

I don't hate on romanians, I just think I should share this story so that you know why Romania has such a bad reputation.

R-Romania? Wasn't that the half turc-half russian shithole wich is made up from 70% stolen clay?

g& b& m& 8/8

>In general, he hated all these degenerates and never wanted to go back to Romania again and stay in Denmark forever.

Or he's just a degenerate nu-male faggot which is afraid of living here, which is the harder way compared to outside.

Those people should become degenerates and be banned of coming back here, bringing (if ever) their fucking cancer with them.

I need my daily dose of h8

The US and Australia count as Nordic according to you but the UK doesn't?

here calm down
>mfw romaungarnaffen.jpg
>top fucking kek !!!

>truth is bait
lmao you retarded gypo
>inb4 bbbbut we wuz dacians n romanz
except for retarded theories you dont have proof

I love you France but German hatred is an unorginal and inaccurate meme.
We both know Germany did not start either of those wars, Germany was surpressed by us out of fear of their new colonial aspirations, Germany has never been allowed to flourish and reach it's full potential.
>The Treaty Of Versailles was a flick on the wrist
Really? Really mate?

if you're ethnic majority it's not stolen clay

Nice digits, pal. I like the banter and how easy it can be triggered. Please don't calm donw :^)

Go insult this hungarian, it will make your day!
>mfw

>kys
show us how it's done stats say that you do it better. now go and bother someone else i don't apreciate brainwashed interlocutors

>1920
>Steals land from neighbors
>Instead of using the newly acquired rich territories to improve the third world tier Romanistan, they fuck up the rich territories too
>2017 comes
>Romanistan's people are leaving their shithole country
>"Bozgors did this"
>Population decline hits hard, the 23 million falls to 19 million
>"Bozgors did this"
>Economy is still shit
>"Bozgors did this"
>Corrupt as fuck
>"Bozgors did this"
>Can't fix their shithole but they want to unite with the even bigger shithole Moldova
>US says fuck no, since they need Romania because of the NATO missile shield there
>Romania chimps out, but a good lapdog won't bite them master's hand
>"Bozgors did this"

Not what I was getting at but thanks for proving my point, I'm staying at a b&b with two Romanians at the moment actually and they made me some nice food last night they said was traditional Romanian food.
It was slow cooked pork and rice wrapped in cabbage, really good stuff.
I don't usually drink but the man (they're a couple) gave me some organic brandy to try was really nice even though it was fifty percent, he said it was made of apples, is that Romanian too?
Would love to visit, we're all Europeans and should band together absoloutely exhausted trying to stop the amount of d&c on this board.
Also not trying to be an asshole but if you're serious about being nordic you need to re evaluate that stance.

If you betray your allies for your personal, free two front war against ALL central powers, get shrekt by said allies, everything you recieve from your french overlords is stolen clay.

Was that food something like pic related?

That chick in the green skirt can get it.

Romania- The eternal vasallstate.

Why are Romanians always so sensitive?

Jesus, everyone gets bashed here.

Ah yeah that's it exactly, lel don't tell me it's actually Hungarian!

REEEEEEEE

STOP BEING MEAN TO ROMANIA

IT ENDS NOW

They are not used to get shit without backstabbing their allies first and getting carried by three superpowers at once.

Their face when no France to back their shit up

>Why are Romanians always so sensitive?
>Jesus, everyone gets bashed here.

It's not about this board or this fucking website

Most of the people don't learn shit from their PC education and legitimately believe the gypsies who claim they're romanians on TV.

Gypsies=Indian/Turkik
Romanian=White/Caucasian

IT IS HUNGARIAN. It's called "Töltött Káposzta" or (stuffed cabbage). It's a food wit Hungarian origins, and it was quickly imported to the neighboring countries.
And the spirit drink: that was most likely Pálinka (or palinca in their gibberish language), ANOTHER traditional Hungarian drink, that was invented here in the late Middle Ages.
Fuck me...

Newsflash, the majority of the people are lazy ignorant morons who literally believe everything they see on tv.

It's just a meme, or maybe not. That's what it is, you can't change the mind of people, just like how India is always called "POO IN LOO", we will always be called "gypsyes" because those fucking shitskins ruined us, I hate them so much, they don't work, they are disgusting, filthy, uneducated, pisati la cur. Thanks for supporting us, americanbro.

>Steals land from neighbors
trianon
>Instead of using the newly acquired rich territories to improve the third world tier Romanistan, they fuck up the rich territories too
you are majority there
>Romanistan's people are leaving their shithole country
yes fag i'm makeing 1800 euros/month here in denmark i made 6000/month tell me you would not do the same
>Population decline hits hard, the 23 million falls to 19 million
living with gf in own flat and own a dog ... will have kids but i don't want to ask mommy and daddy for a car or any type of help , i bet your pc from daddy
>Economy is still shit
ask out gov for that
>Corrupt as fuck
it's more like 50-50% always a surprise when you try bribeing .. as the words come out of your mouth you don't know where you'll going to sleep that night
>Can't fix their shithole but they want to unite with the even bigger shithole Moldova
yay .. more land be butthurt , usa had nothing to do with it faget ... more land nato strategic points to "nearby" russia
>number of people simply brainwashed stupid
>Bozgors did this

w e w
I swear to god I didn't know that before posting, fucking lel fuck Romania explain yourselves.
>Literally stealing Hungarian recipes and telling Brits they belong to you
w e w l a d
Sides in orbit.
Btw worked with a Hungarian on a bar, fucking based all the chicks wanted his dick.

I'm not sure you know much about Gypsies, bong.

Sunteti mai prosti ca protocronistii. Infinit mai prosti

being nordic.. retarded stuff i won't get into
brandy - apple plums and whatever fruit if it ferments we have booze
about the visiting part ... idk .. do as you will but first ask the romanians you know

they're nomadic indians a.k.a the untouchables.

You brits did DNA tests on those gypsies who claimed to be romanians and all of them were closer to indians... shocking i know

It's just that some of them just believe the anti-romanian propaganda and the PC BS defending gypsies.

They claiming to be romanian and getting support from EU as a big mother ( just like merkel and her arabs) are making our country look like shit.

Don't tell me if you neck on with one you have to marry them or some silly shitskin tradition?
I know they come around here and squat buildings all over London and steal shit but I'd still give her the v i t a m i n D

Fuck off gypsy kike, and stop sending us niggers and claim that they're "benefitting to our society" and "they're your brothers!11221".

You will end up with every single disease on the planet and a some mud inside your dick.

gypsy piece of shit. Nords are barbaric savages. You should be gassed.

Cabage rolls are made pretty much everywhere from Europe to China. Saying it's hungarian or romanian is stupid. As for the drink in these parts of Europe pretty much any fruit is transformed in alcohol.

you have to be 18 to post here

Is Romania dangerous for Brits? There are a lot of Brits there running a business according to the Romanians staying here.
Bucharest looks pretty interesting, didn't know you had one of the largest parliment buildings in the world there.
Just looked up some pictures of Romanian people, I didn't realise some of you have blue eyes.

oh jeeezussss.....

Go to sleep, kido.

We also create music for persons of great culture

youtube.com/watch?v=US-oBklKyy8

Yeah I knew they were Indian that's what I said, pretty obvious they are.
Remove /currynigger/

mosule Sup Forums e plin de prostovani
> chec

Eu iarna nu dorm

>White trash detected.

Just down the neck for her then, cheers for the protip Romanibro

fucking bozgors if you don't respect us maybe we sholx senw you back to mongolia

I don't know mate that's a pretty specific recipe they made.
As for the booze we don't make anything with apples that strong in that fashion, prove the Hungarian wrong and post some Romanian food.

That is just the Romanian way.
When you are in Romania or with other romanians you shit talk your country as much as you can.
When you are in foreign land or if a foreigner insults your country you go full Vlad patriotism.