I demand to be rid of the fucking leaf

Reminder that Quebec =/= the homosexual anglo cuck nation of Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

fin.gov.on.ca/en/economy/demographics/census/nhshi11-2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally the inverse of reality.
Trudeau isn't an anglo name.

Trudeau is there to cuck the anglo race and flood it with shitskins

reminder that montreal is as bad as any other cuck central like ottawa, toronto or vancouver

It's a containment zone and foreign occupied territory. Unlike litteraly all of Ontario which is An Asian colony

Go back to France then, Canada was won by the Anglo, the Battle of Quebec saw the French become slaves to the English superiors.

Go back to France, they could do with more Arabs.

But I like to watch anglo scum bend over themselves to please Quebec with money and special privileges while they suffer

>Unlike litteraly all of Ontario which is An Asian colony
literally nonsense
fin.gov.on.ca/en/economy/demographics/census/nhshi11-2.html

>South Asians in Toronto represented 32.1% of all visible minorities in the CMA and 15.1% of the total population of Ontario. They accounted for 86.2% of all South Asians in Ontario.

>Toronto CMA was home to 2,596,420 visible minorities which accounted for 47.0% of its population. This represented 79.2% or nearly 4 in 5 of Ontario’s total visible minorities

wow you should consider killing yourself my man

>going back to France

who would pay for our poutines?

whoa you really got me good there

you do realize that's from 2011 and it's now 2017? minorities are literally 60-65% of toronto, toronto is literally 30-35% white at max, and of those whites most date non-whites or are SJW's

the point wasnt the proportion of minorities in toronto, it was the proportion of minorities of ontario that are in toronto

Go back to France..

You have to go back.

Québécois drive like fucking inbred autistic cock gobblers

t. Northern New Yorker

go back to Pakistan

thats because we all have driving PTSD from the abysmal roads here

When you go back to France I'll go back to Poland.

i support this man the leaf =/= fleur de lys

Quebec has more legitimacy and continuity with the true French culture and language than modern France.

No it doesn't, now back to France with you... Scum.

Ontario, outside of the GTA, is 90% white