I'm starting to think that maybe his twitter personality wasn't to win media attention in a chaotic race...

I'm starting to think that maybe his twitter personality wasn't to win media attention in a chaotic race, but that he may really be an idiot...

i wonder how mad the dems are right now

lol

honestly the twitter thing is borderline genius

its basically fireside chats 2.0

4d chess~desu

Don't worry he still loves you.

Possibly, or he knows that shit like this causes the left and media to throw more tantrums and make even bigger fools of themselves and if he can just keep them crying for 4 years, 2020 is an easy win.

But yeah, he could also just be a big stupid racist.

>being upset that someone i dont like wishes me good times

Proudly mocking liberals who deserve to be mocked doesn't make you an idiot. It makes you a respectable person.

New season never

This is really baffling to me. Not the Tweet of course, but how a party can be so thoroughly blasted in an election and not change anything about what they're doing. Everything that's happened after the election is like a quadruple-down of pre-election rhetoric.

I dont understand what you mean with your post relating to the tweet. Whats bad about what he wrote?

You sound really butthurt OP. Did the mean republicans hurt your feelings? Would you like some therapy crying play doh sessions?

Snort coke eryday.

He's like the opposite of a leafposter. It's wonderful.

I can't wait till they lose again.

I'm starting to think that maybe the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

It's beautiful famalam

Tweets are so compact that it's more difficult for the media to dissect them and twist them to fit their narrative, while at the same time providing him with a direct line of communication between his thoughts and the average john American without having to use any media venue

And this, it's pretty comfy desu senpai

Nothing could be better than this guy being president.

Pretty much.

City people is a euphemism right?

What did you mean by this, lardass?

>coke

His twitter personality is by no means a facade, which might be difficult for some to swallow. His twitter's raison d'etre was never to win the media's attention, it was to win the people's attention. The American people.

It worked, and it is continuing to do so.

>tfw I was born just in time for presidential shitposts.

Wew.

And you infer this from this tweet? Pretty piss-poor "logic" you have there.

I didn't stutter, boy.

That coming from the mudrace of all mudraces mudshitbrit. Sounds like you are one of the many that Trump DESTROYED.

Happy new year cuck.

Its the year of the white lord and you niggers are DONE.

The response to this tweet alone just makes every reasonable person hate the left more. Keep isolating yourselves and making your ideology into something that will be taken as seriously by the mainstream as lizard people.

No, it very literally means people who live in a city.

He is entitled to gloat.

The hubris from the Clintonites and Obama was reduced to salt.

Delicious, delicious salt.

Stay mad.
Saged.

Think of Hillary sitting in bed with her catheter and colostomy bag

Bill hasn't touched her or slept in the same room as her in years

Her political career is over, first she was beater by a smooth talking nigger and the second time by a cunning crass businessman

There is the very real possibility of her being indicted for corruption or treason, and she must now devote her entire energy to protect herself from litigation

Imagine her in these circumstances, reading this tweet.

It makes my dick hard anons.

I hope she dies angry, bitter, and alone, after a long and painful sickness, knowing that her darkest secrets have been exposed and her legacy is destroyed.

Because Hillary won the popular vote, so they feel vindicated and that they only lost the EC because of Russians and Comey.

How did this post of all things become a copy-pasta anyways? It's not even that memorable.

This post made me almost masturbate to it.

Lmao you must be so triggered

I love Trump so much, he pisses off all the right people

Liberals do not live in reality, their platform is all about trying to change reality to fit their naive ideals. Of course they just double down, there is literally nowhere else to go for them.

Trump could literally tweet "All whit men are cucks and should be exterminated." and Sup Forums retards would pull some Olympic level mental gymnastics so they could continue to praise him and suck his cock.

Post the Sup Forums version.

>whit men
You mean Manlets? Yes

lmao
the bubble lives on

kek

>nig4z

How insecure or egoistical (whatever drives this person) do you have to be to dedicate a New Years tweet to sell yourself when you have already won the vote? If there is a charismatic strategy behind it what is it? Is he not just... silly, spoilt and self absorbed?

Well, if that's you starting to think, maybe thinking isn't your forte.

>Is he not just... silly, spoilt and self absorbed?

Why do you give a fuck if he is? Obama was like that for 8 years and nobody really gave a fuck.

GET WRECKED COMMUNIST FAGGOTS

happy 2017D chess

i bet you're seething right now kek

have a happy new year you paki fuck

That's because city people are

1. rich elites
2. hipsters and numales
3. jobless niggers puppeted by the rich elites

No one likes to admit they were wrong. And you cannot be more wrong than the Dems on November 7th, 2016.

America stuff. You wouldn't understand.

We go higher than Democrats could dream of.

The man grew up in a different era, and has been a boss pretty much his entire life. That kind of life would really embolden your ego. Take Bill Gates for example. He actually made his own money. Meaning he has been at the bottom. You learn something. Trump on the other hand missed all those classes from the school of life.

>really be an idiot...
badly
tremendously badly m8

Drumpf BTFO Drumpf

He really is dumb.