Hey guys, Newfag here. I am really inspired by you guys ever since my boyfriend introduced me to the alt right...

Hey guys, Newfag here. I am really inspired by you guys ever since my boyfriend introduced me to the alt right. How do we fix the moorish shithole some call spain?

>Franco image

You have your answer

Kick all Negros out of Spain, leave all the the most Aryan locals, send large amounts of Nordics to interbreed with the locals.

most western countries will go through a collapse and then a rebuild. the only and best thing you can do is to become as self-sufficient as possible, autonomous even.

the non-europeans in your country will flee like the rats they are.

t. varg

Certainly not by debating with neets, niggers and commies about how to bend over for germans.

The thing is, here some non-europeans are whiter than actual spaniards. I've seen blond Argies, Brazilians and Venezuelans. What do we do with them?

No we'll just fuck their shit up, muzzies aren't as though as you think
Good first step is banning saudi mosques, and with Merkel even recognizing the problem, brexit and trump we're ahead of schedule so I'm optimistic, but we shouldn't get complacent.

You have to catalog everyone's ethnicity and purge the non europeans

Vote Vox, volunteer for their shit or just go as Varg Vikernes to the countryside with your boyfriend, faggot.

Haven't you seen our flag?
We fuck and assimilate them.

>boyfriend
The tits must be shown to unlock Sup Forums secrets.

Además, se tendría que sacar a los putos Borbones de la monarquía española, unos degenerados, si vamos a tener reyes que por lo menos sean españoles y decentes.

I've been to Andalucía, nice place but you need to eliminate the gypos at least from the touristy areas. I've never seen anywhere near as many gypsies as I did in Spain and I've been to most Western European countries. Second, massive vetting if not all out ban on Moroccans ferrying to and from Tarifa. You also must expel Saudi degenerates from taking over Marbella in the Summer. Your country is terrible at speaking the true globalist language, English--fix that. Promote the Catholic church, make it great again.

Franco was shit. Hitler was based though.

This is a very interesting thread and I'm very interested in seeing where it goes.

Nah he was a ultrareligious degenerate. He first transformed Spain into a religious shithole where priests could fuck innocent children's arse and nothing happened. Then, when the country was almost recovered from the civil war he sold Spain to the kikes and took away all the industry. Also remember half the moors in the country were brought in by him when he crossed the strait?

hmmmmmm

>alt-right
You'll have better luck finding them if you go to reddit.

(((Nationalist))) troops you mean.

kek,spotted

Reminder that franco literally conquered spain with a moorish army

Redpill me on Franco, boys

>how do we fix Spain

Post tits, and then gtfo

Kek

You get it lad. And then he allowed them to stay.

What if he's a fag