Women outnumbering men in college

What does this mean for our future?

Women are considering themselves smarter than men now because they can arbitrarily follow a syllabus and remember shit from liberal texts books with ease because they dont ask questions for themselves.

Women dont have to deal with social pressures in college.

Women are more likely to be selected to be admitted into college due to quota bullshit.

College is useless yet you need that paper diploma in order to get a job.

IMO the quality of labor and ingenuity will drop significantly amongst large companies and we will begin to drop even further behind from countries like China and Russia where they realize men are smarter.

How do we fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

debt.org/faqs/americans-in-debt/demographics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anybody have stats on white women? Increasing or decreasing?

what a nigger graph layout

white anything is decreasing, we literally have to compete with handicaps given to niggers on SAT scores

There's probably an inverse correlation between that graph and the number of Pan-afro-wxmyn "degrees" offered by most universities these days.

sadly no, just do a google search, women are outnumbering men in every subject due to fucking diversity and men not wanting to step foot in the feminist paradise that is the college campus in 2016

sugar mamas here we come

I know probably in STEM that's not the case.

I can only speak from my experience as a recent grad from UChicago that in the Physics Dept it was 80/20 male.

Though with bullshit liberal arts degrees that is different

youre kidding right? these women will grow old angry and alone.

>What does this mean for our future?

literally nothing.
the more people enroll in college the less viable it gets and the more expensive.

I just wanted to see some figures from the last 5 or so years. It's only a matter of time before they start casting white women aside(the same white women who shit on us and love to go on and on about their degrees in social sciences) and start moving in more and more minority women in their places.

When their gibs start to get snatched then all of a sudden these stronk interdependent women are going to be going to be saying white men need to do something about it.

I've been coming across white feminists basically bargaining with white nationalist men on certain forums and youtube videos i.e. we'd be white nationalists too if you just gave us muh human rightz. Some of them have just enough sense to know what's coming.

>tfw most women who graduate will still be shit on the market, because their male counterparts are more competitive and better prepared for the real world

what do israelis think about women becoming more manly?

are there any traditional women left there or are you guys suffering from your own creation?

>there are more women getting Gender Studies degrees then men

Most degrees are pointless so who cares.

>what do israelis think about women becoming more manly?

our situation is bad as anywhere else.
no traditional woman left. only vapid whores drinking themselves to destruction.

but who cares. woman use men like condoms anyway and the joke is on us. do yourself a favor and stay away from them

>do yourself a favor and stay away from them

i do, ive learned my lesson. havent had sex in a year and a half and couldnt care less,

bump

no wonder the college degree has lost so much prestige.

exactly, yet we all still require it for jobs.

i wonder when this will change .

>no traditional woman left.
I know a couple
roll

Soon, since Trump will bring back jobs.

That you will see a rise in broke 25-40 year old woman with 200k debt and a worthless piece of paper working at the next supermarket

>yet you need that paper diploma in order to get a job.

factually untrue. I make 6 figures working only 4 months a year in Alaska as a fisherman. I spend the rest of my time in CO smoking legal weed, playing vidya, and shitposting for 16 hours a day. I;ve never been in debt in my life and I recently purchased a house here in CO without even taking out a loan. I dropped out of HS at 17 to start working on my cousin's salmon boat.

>debt.org/faqs/americans-in-debt/demographics/
>Debt and Gender
>Women tend to have more debt than men throughout their lives, beginning in early adulthood. Studies show gender income inequality coming into play in the first year after graduating from college.
Yup. It's definitely not because they're scamming themselves en masse into getting useless degrees.

man thats rough, guess id have to go 7

well good for you, im also green with envy.

just saying thats not the norm.

(btw can you hire me)

Theres no fixing it, thats the ultimate redpill, the entire foundation of Western civ is rotten, it'd be just putting on a band aid. The sooner it collapses, the sooner we can rebuild a healthier society from the ruins.

how rough is it? I feel like i would be fucking terrified

>I've never been in an university in my entire life.

Go in a physics or CS class. You'll be able to count women on the fingers of one hand.

go to a real uni like an ivy league and you will see different, they are the most strict with quotas.

>It's only a real university if you get out of it with a six figures debt

Only in America.

by real i just mean the ones with the most respect from the world.

not what i believe, im just saying that have different demo than your shit leaf college