Last Thread Archived

Where is there easy cash? Programmer jobs pay shit. $45,000/year in Oklahoma. I make more then that as an unlimited Journeyman electrician. Most software companies outsource their programming to India nowadays and there's no need for people who deeply understand programming because higher level languages like Java make it to where any dumb fuck can "write" programs. If I want to get in with a large corporation I have to intern for a year which I can't afford because I have a family and I wouldn't like working in an office because I'm redpilled and office people are prude blue pilled "I'm sending an email about your behavior" cucked faggots. I could make apps for Android but then I'd have to use java which I can't fucking stand and the truth is I like coming here and shitposting, probably because I'm immature but fuck you it's fun.

Also ITT we talk about how black people are destroying the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.govliquidation.com/?cmd=auction&item=view&auctionId=11780746
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/71555-Multi-OEM-Retail-Project-Continued
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10758278
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MFW in a group of normies.

bro just go to government auctions and buy laptops like thinkpads and hp elitebooks and other shit. like hundreds of them in bulk. and then bring them home and list them on ebay

I watched Neighbors 2 with my wife last night. Talk about liberal Trash! Complete fucking Jew garbage. I can't enjoy movies anymore because of what Sup Forums has revealed to me.

I write Android apps but in C# (Xamarin) fuck java

Duuuuude. That's an awesome idea.

last time i went i bought 170 thinkpad x60 tablets for $800. and 30 panasonic toughbooks for $500

Oh. I can get Xamarin for free on Dreamspark or whatever it's called nowadays. C# is practically just like java but you're right, it would probably be better being able to use .Net languages.

You're a fucking genius.

What about this?

m.govliquidation.com/?cmd=auction&item=view&auctionId=11780746

how much money did you actually make and in how long?

200 devices. Even if they sell for $100. That's $18,700 profit.

hard to tell. there were various models of toughbooks, some sold for ~$250 and some i only got like $50 for if they had bad screens and shit. the thinkpads were stacked on pallots and some of them got damaged while being loaded onto the trailer and etc. i was selling them in lots of 3 for like $50. i still have a few broken ones left that i stack up and sell for scrap when i get a bunch of them. my dad does this for a living, i just do it for gas money and cash while i'm in school

it's better to go to the physical auctions, they sell shit a lot cheaper than the online ones. the last one i went to was in baton rouge

>m.govliquidation.com/?cmd=auction&item=view&auctionId=11780746
just looking at these they all need hard drives so you need to buy them too

K. I'll try to get in on that. Also I'd like to get a lot of desktops so I can get the GPU's for prime number programs using GMP that I've made.

a lot also have no OS or PS

Take to the sea! I work on a tugboat out of New York. Made $110k this year. 29years old. Looking to start buying rental properties this year, get some passive income going. I figure if I can buy ten or so homes in the next 10-15 years, I'll be sitting pretty for retirement

all the government surplus stuff will have the hard drives removed. i usually just test mine to power up and boot to bios and sell them with no hard drive included. i also do a lot of local computer work and i will keep a couple fixed and running to sell to local niggers who want a cheap computer for a pretty big markup

>45k is shit

You need to adjust your lifestyle m8.

Oh. I didn't notice the that. I think I'm going to go to physical auctions like user above you said.

so you don't have to think about using unlicensed OS... I mean I have enough credit available I can buy stuff like this but living at a third floor condo with no outside storage getting a pallet full of laptops presents a logistics issue

I have a friend who does or did this on a rather small scale.. a good for you if you make bank at it.

I make $65,000/year but I live in Oklahoma. 3 bedroom 2 bath brand new house goes for $140,000 here.

But your digits are speaking to me. I'm thinking about starting a tech solutions company. Not a lot of competition here.

Let me just go find tugboat jobs...

This guy gets it. 45k certainly isn't anything awesome but considering where OP lives it can be pretty comfy unless he has a shit ton of bills for stupid shit he doesn't need.

Thanks for the advice user. I'm soaking all this in.

The only crazy expense we have (kids excluded) is coffee and cable (which we never watch). My wife is also an RN which helps. Our combined income is more than $115,000. More than twice the average household income in Ok.

Apply to more jobs you idiot, I work from home and makes 200k/year.

Where?

All the big pure play software companies pay well.

i have edited .isos of all microsoft operating systems that check the board for an embedded slp activation key and activate from it automatically during installation like they do at the factory. most of the computers will have coa stickers on them though unless they rubbed off or something

see here for further reading on the oem slp key shit(you may need to make an account):

forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/71555-Multi-OEM-Retail-Project-Continued

also don't limit yourself to just computer shit. my dad buys a lot of medical shit too and he has made some insane profit on some of that stuff

Ha!... Ha!.... Ha!....

What languages do you use mostly?

also yeah it may be hard for you to do this if you live in an apartment. we have a big property in a rural area with 3 sheds + a house full of stuff in storage and will probably build another one soon. our neighbor actually moved away a few years ago and my dad bought their house just to store shit in

Ok. I'll look into it. I was also thinking about putting in an application at Play Side. They make mobile games and said they need programmers. I just got too lazy and figured since they're a small company they probably don't pay well.

Question about your auction turnarounds:

What have you found has netted the best returns, item-wise? Or do you just deal with pooters?

>Where is there easy cash?

MFW you have enough money to buy a house just for storage.

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10758278

Even startup pays 200k now, but they mostly want you in Sodom.

You obviously missed the implied and also active conversation where I'm basically beta'ing out and saying there aren't any good programming jobs available. Being that I have done research it's up to user related to divulge what he's doing better then me faggot.

Thanks user.

Glassdoor got salary ranges, be prepared to study cs interview questions for a few weeks beforehand though.

it's hard to say. we will flip anything we can make money on. we don't just buy stuff to exclusively sell on ebay either. my uncle owns a scrap metal business and sometimes my dad will buy 3-4 18 wheelers worth of computers or whatever else to sell for scrap if it goes cheap enough. he also buys ex police cars like dodge chargers and shit a lot to flip too. we'll go to the auction a day beforehand to look through everything and write down how much we're willing to pay for each lot before we let it go.

my dad is friends with a lot of the guys that show up to the auctions too and they will work out who wants what before the auction starts and not bid against each other so they all get the stuff cheaper and make more money

Thanks for the tip. I had a professor that would give us interview questions at least once a week. I've done generally pretty good with abstract CS questions, I know a lot about the intricate details of computers because I obsessed over it one summer vacation, really it's motivation that I'm lacking. I don't know where to find that stuff.