Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/12/ron-johnson-cia-briefing-russia-withheld-232731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can't hold a hearing on something that doesn't exist

>made up bullshit with no evidence needs a puplic hearing
t. libcucks on kikebook.

Why would you have hearings on something that never happened?

Damn Hillary's ol fat pwussy got roasted by Donald so bad she is still talking about the Russians.

when will this russia meme stop?

To be fair, she did win the popular vote.

>Leftists trying to shit on the constitution for decades and just straight up being anti americans call themselves patriots now
love this fresh new meme

>>made up bullshit with no evidence [gets] a public hearing

It has happened before. It will happen again.

>muh popular vote

Can you stop with that weak meme?

>Number of evidence of Russia (as a country) having anything to do with the US election: 0

>did Hillary receive an email from the embassy?
>yes
>was that email ignored
>yes

versus

>did Russians hack the election?
>FBI: No
>CIA: Well uh I guess technically they might have possibly been capable of in some way influencing something

She lost by 77 votes.

did any women with penises vote for trump

But Benghazi was real

Wikileaks is Russian?

How did the left get reduced to snarky tweets, facebook posts, and clickbait headlines?

The popular vote of the United States doesn't exist. It's not a singular discrete state, you are not one people.

I suppose wasting everyone's time is a time-honoured tradition in some countries.

I was watching CNN the other day, and they said something like:
>"after the break we'll be back to go over the mountain of evidence including new data being released by intelligence agencies".

When they got back they just cut to two dudes talking, both of which agreed that this 'hacking' had occurred. Then they talked about the two diplomats who were expelled for hacking, but the hacking had nothing to do with the election...

This shit is fucking weird.

Benghazi has proofs, surmountable evidence, and we know all the data.

The only evidence of Russian hacking is the harping stories from the losing side. That's it.

I love how they don't deny the info they just blame Russia for getting the info.

Because their core support base is bunch of retarded millennials and niggers who can't be bothered to read a newspaper article

Head
Joke

Isn't the point of hacking the election to give it to the winner? No way was it hacked when Clinton got millions of more votes than Trump or lost by tens of thousands.

It's next level crazy. I thought the media would learn a lesson after the election, but they're just doubling down.

So was it a video that set off the attack on Benghazi?

Also, didn't it take a year or two before any Benghazi hearings.

I don't understand this at all. I'm so confused.

How do all of these agencies know Russia did this? They, the mainstream media and even Obama literally said that you can't hack the election weeks before November started and told Trump to stop bitching about it, and now that Trump won the election, they're now saying that Russia hacked the election.

People like Bill Maher said that Wikileaks consisted of fake, Russian emails, while DNC journalists like Richard Fowler said that they were Russian and stolen. They seemed to be pulling shit out of their asses before the general election.

If the USA had the best security in the world, how did they end up determining that Russia hacked the election after the general election instead of during the DNC and RNC?

I have seen no evidence that Russia did this. Only Assange and the Ecuador Embassy did Wikileaks. And that was to expose corruption within the DNC and Hillary's campaign. There's more proof that the Democrats hacked the election than Russia. There's more proof of Benghazi than Russia hacking the election.

I mean, I know this is Occupy Democrats we're talking about, but holy shit.

Can anyone give me evidence that Russia did this?

Did you, or anyone, see this 'Russia Hacked Vermont's Power Grid' story that spread 2 days ago? It turned out to be one computer with malware on it, discovered - unconnected to the power plant's network - in a Vermont power plant.

>popular vote
Just goes to show that if she's so inefficient with her votes, she'll be even worse with the treasury

FIRST POST BEST POST

DIGITS OF TRUTH

To be fair, she did win all the popular with the help of democraps blocking voter ID laws and creating a non-border so that ILLEGAL CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS CANT VOTE FOR HER.

FIXED IT FOR YA C U C K

I feel like i'm missing something here

Even if the russians did interfere with the election, all they did was show how corrupt Hillary is. Why do democrats ignore this?

How does realeasing true information hijack an election? If anything, it allows the electorate to be better informed

>To be fair, she did win california.
Ftfy

LOL so true bunch of faggot cucks that are stupid as shit is there core support.
no wounder they LOST
nice digits by the way faggot

>4 Americans, one of whom was an ambassador, dying because of Hillary's negligence
vs.
>The possibility of Russia leaking the truth about the Clintons, which played a small role in her losing the election
I wonder which is more important

>There aren't millions of conservatives in California

It's the OJ Simpson defense: create stories that sound plausible (Cochrane and Bailey) for folks who are already on your side (jury) in a setting of surreal justice (Edo's California court).

What we have until inauguration is Obama's Admin pulling out what Cochrane and Bailey did, while their supporters are looking for an excuse to rebel, with a messed up justice and intelligence departments that won't do their jobs.

I remember when hussein king nigger said " I invite mr Trump to stop whining" about rigged elections because that was IMPOSSIBLE

now the same black terrorist filth is saying DA RUSSIANS YO DEM RUSSIANS HACKS YO SHIT MURICA SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIITTTT

Obama should be NECKED

>OH DUMPF HE SAID IT'S RIGGED AHHAHAHA
>OBAMA SAID IT CAN'T BE RIGGED HAHAHA
>HILLARY IS GOING TO WIN FOR SURE, TRUMP HAS NO CHANCE!
>Trump wins
>AHHHH THEY RIGGED THE SYSTEM! THEY HIJACKED EVERYTHING!

Even if you removed the Russian hacking, email leaks, and the private email server, Trump still had all the momentum and everyone wanted him in to end the shitters currently in power and tell SJW politics to shove it.

The Benghazi attack was well-documented and could be traced.

The Russian "hacking" has yet to have any evidence besides mere allegations from a desperate Hillary campaign.

They don't vote because California always has been and always will be a blue state.

>implying that shit matters with your retarded voting system

you ignorant the popular vote and electoral college vote are two entirely different real votes. one made the people and one made by the poeples republic elected voters.A system which currently benefits rural areas becuase your guarenteed 2 voters and then the addition ones are based on population. for example people in wyoming a state with 3 votes and 145k people compared to neywork with 29 votes and 8.6 million poeple giving poeple in wyomin 6.1 times the political choosing power then people in newyork. no man in any country shouls be 1/6th another person its absolutely retarded especial cus all you retarded conservashits arent even american. and should discuss whos being elected in your own shit heap of a country.

>with the help of democraps blocking voter ID laws

Which is hilarious because I've heard voter ID laws and lack of Democrat turnout as excuses to why Clinton lost, on top of Russian hacking.

>when Trump says election is rigged
>liberals cry that its impossible
>Trump wins
>"IT WAS RIGGED"

He played you faggots like a fiddle

I agree. I think they've floated the story, gotten the major networks to repeat a few vague points, and are now just dripping suggestion at a snail's pace to keep the dream alive.

I can't believe how many people are grasping at whatever they can find to support this story. I would be willing to accept it if they'd just show me something I can actually draw a conclusion from. Some data, any data, anything at all. But they don't put it out there.

Instead they have hundreds of people all saying 'mountains of evidence' and 'dozens of intelligence agencies agree', but they wave it all away with 'too top secret to share' when asked to provide proof.

This fucking story. I swear. They can't find a consistent narrative, so they all just get on the same empty talking points and act like you're an idiot if you don't believe it. This is some fucking Orwellian shit right here. Not one person I've talked to has been on the side of the media. Literally every single one is like 'where is the proof?' And I am the only Trump supporter I know, aside from my mom.

Reagan won California twice in the 80s. A Bush might have as well.

Yeah, no, I know all that. I know what the electoral college is.

But the United States cannot have an all-encompassing popular vote, because it is not one singular nation

it is a union of federated but fundamentally separate states

That's why it's called the "United States" and not just the "State".

Ultimately the electoral college isn't very dissimilar to the way the EU does things.

politico.com/story/2016/12/ron-johnson-cia-briefing-russia-withheld-232731

/thread

>MUH RUSSIANS
>MUH PUTIN

Fpbp

>occupy democrats

"Did Russians hacked the election?"
"Uhm uh ehm"
"Is there any evidence?"
"No"

Why do you need to hold a hearing that only lasts 2 minutes?

>NO PROOF

Even pizza-gate has more solid leads than this shit.

Funnily enough, 0 is also the numbers Russians that "hacked" our election.

>1 post by this ID

Why the fuck does this obvious (((ocupy democrats))) bait always get so many replies?
Is it the shills? Is it bots?

Why the fuck does any sane person reply to this garbage is beyond me.

Kys

Maybe people don't remember but Obama had Huge international backing during the election 8 years ago. He even received the Nobel PEace prize before taking office. No one said a word about it being treasonous. All we heard about was how popular he was in Europe and how he was an international candidate.

>number of times Santa Claus has been arrested for treapassing : 0
What the fuck, don't we have laws in this country?

We're not replying to the bait. We're discussing the topic the bait brought up. We're talking about the widely spread falsehoods, and the Occupy Democrats garbage was just the springboard to discussion.

Read the fucking thread.

>Potato understands American political structure better than the majority of Americans my age.

Sad.

It really is just that simple.

Half of the US populations is embarrassingly stupid.

I have a few super liberal friends that I met for a nye get together last night. This subject came up. And THEY didn't even believe the Russian hackers horseshit. They said basically this over pushed narrative has left them disillusioned with their own party. Many are going green over this election.

Nothing was hijacked
It wasn't Russians that voted for trump
Cry more faggots

So you justify it, great.

in other words
>occupy democrats dindu nuffin

why would they have a hearing on some libtard conspiracy theory with no evidence?

Actually, this number is categorically wrong, but for other reasons.

Yet no one complains that CA and WY have the same number of Senators.

Yes read the bait thread goy.

Go fuck yourself, nobody is discussing jack shit.

FPBP

>Republican hearings
what?

Pick one.

shit bait, at least sage this shit thread you faggots

Congress scheduled a CIA briefing on the alleged Russian hacking, but the CIA declined, which is a breach of protocol for these matters.

>tl:dr they tried, but no evidence was presented

Counter bump

/thread and sage

what does sage mean?

Happened in 2012 vs happened 2 months ago

Besides they didn't do shit to the general election, they're saying by leaking and exposing WHO THE REAL Clinton is the equivalent to hacking the election, even though Wikileaks has said time and time again their source came within the DNC and Hillary already KILLED the mole.

Kill yourself faggot.

It supposedly does not bump the thread but I have no idea if it works but it's just meant to be used in shit threads desu pham
Also
>new fag

Fuck I forgot about the word filter on to be honest