Sup Forums I'm worried. Can they really trace us here...

Sup Forums I'm worried. Can they really trace us here? Does Sup Forums automatically provides IP information to any country that asks for it for whatever reason?

What the fuck is this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigatory_Powers_Act_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake and gay

Ofcourse they can track you

You've been showing this letter for six weeks now.
NOGAF
kys

>Derbyshire U.K.
>Leaf post

Explain this

this.

You are not secure here.
Your shitposting is not immediately evident to most people lurking or otherwise but anyone who WANTS to find you can.

they can track you, unless you rent VPNs using prepaid visas and host your own proxy

also official court letter would look different, shit is fake as fuck nigga

happpy 2110717

if they have proper legal documentation, sure. your ip is logged even if it says "anonymous" when you post.

>UK

Not even once.

Is this real?

>UK

what the fuck are you talking about retard today is the first time i've seen it. It was in the britpol thread with the 22222 get.

>namefagging

This, we are basically pseudonymous i.e. not showing our real names, but not really anonymous.

>This bait again

How can they track us if Sup Forums doesnt provide the information?

The connection is secured so its not like ISPs can just spy on us like that.

Always assume that the government knows your darkest secrets. As long as you don't actually seem like a threat they'll just stick to passively collecting data and not actually take a look at you though.

>what is an ip proxy
kys retard half the leafs on this board arnt from canada have never been here and will never be here

Onoes, reality caught up with the racist dumbass feeling safe on the interwebs!

it's fake.

>Can they really trace us here?
Just your IP.

Unless you're a retard and you, for example, don't block cookies and have your google account open when you use Sup Forums, and thus it's linked to your use of the site through recaptcha.

But you better believe Hiro is tracking as much data as he can. It's his shtick.

>Does Sup Forums automatically provides IP information to any country that asks for it for whatever reason?
Not automatically, but Moot always, as far as I remember, always gave any info requested to him by the authorities.

That's how the FBI caught a bunch of bomb threats.

And now that I recall, the info from a bunch of terrorist was provided by 2ch to the japanese authorities too, so I've no doubt Hiro would capitulate to other governments.

Just say your neighbors might've been stealing wifi or something. Unless you weren't blocking cookies, in which case you're a retard and were asking for it.

> These posts
So i guess the police also uses leetspeech in formal letters

anyone can track you if they really want to, its only a matter of how much they want to find you and how much resources they have

> how to be master blackhat in 2017

1) buy prepaid visa
2) ride around neighborhoods looking for open wifi(s)
3) buy VPN from russia or china
4) host your own proxy and wipe all logs
5) you can now call people niggers online

That must be fake

>the info from a bunch of terrorist [threats] was provided by 2ch to the japanese authorities
fix'd.

Seems more like prophecy to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigatory_Powers_Act_2016

i have nothing to hide or fear, im a level 99 shaman wizard mage.

>under the username
that's what you get for namefagging

I love america

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Man if I really had someone I hated what I'd do is namefag up, use my enemies photos sometimes to say "THATS ME" and make some racist posts.

Boom, life ruined.

We lad. Sup Forums admin has a tried and true history of handing over any data after a strongly worded letter.

Strongly worded email from a Hotmail account can get you up addresses

no but thats bullshit in this case. The court for this letter obviously isnt using CIA tier tracking. So either the guy posted his real info or Sup Forums provided the IPs with the name.

Which would be a big deal for me.

No, but your ID is an encrypted readout of your ISP account info(or something). They just have to go ask them if they want it.

this is fake. I've received several court summons for non-payment of business rates and they always have the signature of judge and an email/phone contact in case you aren't able to make it to court on that day.

>the first time i've seen it
look at the date >19th November 2s016
It's been on here several times a week every week since that date.

FYI: websites keep logs - if subpoenaed, they provide information - don't do illegal shit online

>claims to not be canadian
>leafposting

Nobody will fall for your shit

>any country that asks for it

Fuck no. Are you stupid?

American alphabets yes, but not other countries.

The NSA already has all this logged, the CIA probably does too. The FBI need only to ask nicely. Pretty sure MI6 and Mossad could easily snoop all the Sup Forums traffic, there isn't much.

Don't worry. You're protected by the first amendment.

>under the user name anonymous

tripfag BTFO

>towards certain politicians

Yes that's how the police actually writes

Being racist isn't a crime.

> court letter is fake

ive been to court many times, this shit looks fake as fuck m8.

This just seems like all the more reason to not tripfag.

This pic was proven fake. Also, British law requires ISP's to save everything you do for half a year.

Other parts of the world? no, they can't track you.

It is in Urope

more like 6 months
i can imagine how many fucktard americans saved it so they can use it to make fun of brits

we'll be seeing this shit for years to come

It is. For a start, they use legalese, and in the UK the word is SUMMONS which they will type in all caps at the top of the letter if they are summoning you to court. This letter is so fake and gay it makes pic related look normal

>ride around neighborhoods looking for open wifi(s)
They will quickly place you by reviewing security footage.

>not wearing blackface when you go outside

>under the user name

Tripfags btfo

there are other things you can do to make it a bitch finding yourself via recording cams (cabs, rentals, bike, etc)

like i said, if someone wants to find you, they will

tracing and actually going to russia to catch some feg are 2 different things

also this

QUICK POST SOMETHING THAT ILLEGAL IN CANDANA/GERMANY/AUSTRALIA/FRANCE/UK/SWEDEN

I'll knock out all 6 in once post.

>That faggot told me use call him "xer" after he lied about 6 million Jews dieing in the Holocaust as justification to let in more nigger rapefugees from some shithole that worships the pedo Muhammad.

Of course they can. Anhiro-senpai is selling us like hot bread.
youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk

We made that in Brit/pol/

Kek

>Sup Forums
>user names
>Anonymous
>blacked out

>POST SOMETHING THAT ILLEGAL IN CANDANA/GERMANY/AUSTRALIA/FRANCE/UK/SWEDEN
loli, innit?

Fake, there is no signature.

>Does Sup Forums automatically provides IP information to any country that asks for it for whatever reason?
Sup Forums always shares all information with authorities. has been this way since forever.

Hiroshimoot could make a fortune by revealing cp poster IPs.

Devilish

Fake.

Court would issue summons, not police.

not really. he has to hand over the info if he doesn't want to make life hard on himself. plus, goverment agencies won't ever pay for something they can get for free.

Hiroshima does make a forture selling ALL information of ALL posters to data mining corps like google (captcha)

plus, I doubt people post that disgusting shit with their own IP.

>not signed

Many post questionable material on Sup Forums without even knowing, some use public university terminals. It's at least something to investigate.

>what is reverse image search?
>what are dates?

Well, it wasn you OP, right? Maybe you got hacked by russian hackers?

>It's at least something to investigate.
depends on what you mean by "questionable" but if it's not CP, I don't think any agency will waste man hours on shitposts.

> Holly Knightley

Well, the usual child modeling stuff. 12-14 year olds in slutty clothes.

I love the first amendment.