Would rather be a lefty but rich in a poor country or a right-wing but poor in a rich country?

Would rather be a lefty but rich in a poor country or a right-wing but poor in a rich country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5AZdETq3fc#t=362s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not wearing cute mismatch socks

sage

i'm poor in a poor lenftist country lmao

I'd rather fuck all those girls

> i'm poor in a poor lenftist country lmao

Cucked beyond repair

>Implying anyone would be poor in a right wing country

Go to Jail

>What was America 1800's

A poor white farmer was pretty much a nigger

>implying i won't make mexico great

Dem legs doh.

Id impoverish myself for the betterment of society, but would expect to enjoy the benefits of living in that rich country. Give me a shit shack with good internet and i can take whatever else I want.

Good luck hombrero

At least you're not Venezuela

>wearing shoes indoors

What does the third world mean by this?

Do it. It's gonna take a long time though.
Arizona here
Yall are smart enough

No touching of the little girls legs or else Go to Jail

theres no salvation for mexico

Yeah, me too.

she was gross before her nose job.

Pedo. Groom them till their of age.

Thanks. I must get into the presidency for 2024, i got only 7 years from now.
It just needs someone to fuck shit up for corruption
Yes there's my compa, there's always a way.
Look at germany, recovered from ww1 then ww2 and it has a better economy than us even though that chihuahua is bigger than whole germany.
We ARE GOING TO DO IT. HEAR ME
Vencedor 2024

youtube.com/watch?v=C5AZdETq3fc#t=362s

>too liberal for Balkan standards
>too conservative for American standards
>poor in poor country
fml

I still would throat the fuck out of her

but mexicans are fucking dumb

I know, and it can be used to help them too. You know damm well that plenty of women voted peña into office just because
>muh guapo presidente
I'm actually working in that, i don't even care about my looks, i'm a powerlifter but i must get that sweet women suffrage.
I'm way too much of a patriot to corrupt myself.
Listen nigger, i know mexicans are dumb as shit, but we can use it, you don't need the smartest citizen, but hard workers, clay to exploit and eliminate the corruption, we got 2 of those already, we can make mexico work for mexico, mexican resources for mexicans, not for canadians or japanese. we CAN fucking make mexico great, even if everybody is stupid

Is that why when I was 20 all my family stopped paying me the extra attention that made me feel good all the time and be happy and full energy and that stopped and is that why? Is my family and social group full of sociopathic pedo-grooming shitfucks that hurt me alot and i should kill them all right now?

I'm already a poor right winger in a rich country and it's fucking horrible.

I'd give it up to be a rich lefty in a poor country any day of the week.

you must encourage spanish to have more kids, and indios to have less

> rich
Always the right choice.

For lack of a better word: yes

Would I rather be a kike or a volk? Jeez, I dunno.

I'm already in a latter category and it isn't that bad.

I already am right-wing and poor in a rich country. I am mostly ok with how I am. Money doesn't bother me too much. I think I'll stick with this.

What is America NOW do you mean?
Half the damn country are on welfare because the currency is so fucked beyond repair.

Same with my shit country as well. It's only going to get worse when Brexit happens.
So on top of the Sterling smashing through the ground, large numbers of people will lose jobs and go straight to the bennies.

Hell, a large percentage of the UK will probably end up working under Local Currencies instead of Sterling. It would be more profitable and if they don't give a shit about the international community or goods, perfectly fine replacement.
There's hundreds of exchanges for local currencies around the country alone. 2500+ LCs around the world.

she has fat legs

Don't lie mate. It's fucking horrible. Every day is a misery.

It even worse now knowing that Brits and Burgers are uncucking themselves with Brexit and Trump and yet we are still sliding into decay. I envy Americans.

Wow, can I join you clan? I can create a 8 fold steel rare sapphire katana.

you guys are still 90% white

what decay are you talking about, moral decay maybe?

I couldnt live with myself knowing I had lefty views. I would buy the most expensive, elaborate suicide machine to off myself.

Right-wing, but poor of course. You can't do anything with money anyway, because half goes to taxes.

being rich in a poor country is great because you are above the law.
and you can always visit rich countries.

We have more problems than demographic suicide via immigration.

Long story short, our country is basically still a penal colony and only exists to be raped of resources for other counties benefits. Our government are globalist cucks, all of them and every party, and the way it's set up and the way voting is done is to keep the establishment in power at all costs and to make change as hard as possible. Only though armed revolution would Australia ever be able to change. And they took our guns.

>Brits and Burgers are uncucking themselves with Brexit

Still too early to say. Brits still have pakistani as london mayor. Politicians are very reluctant to make Brexit happen.

For aussie, Melbourne and probably Sydney are the only ones being exposed to moral decay.

If I accepted this it would unleash too much evil, okay

Poor in rich country. Obviously what gives being rich in for eg. Uganda? Rich and poor is based on wealth around you so someone poor in US or Europe is richer than rich in Africa or India.

I will destroy their souls and make them beg for the release of death

No need to make them semen demons brah. Just groom them till their the ripe age of 18 and then pluck their flowers.

fuck that I want to die

GO BACK TO SPAIN FAG!!

What are jodhpurs, m8???