/btg/ Bogdanoff twins general

What is their master plan for 2017? What are the latest sightings on the Bogdanoff twins? We're they the ones that dressed as Santa in the Istanbul nightclub? Any answers here?

For the uninitiated, a quick rundown:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
amazon.fr/Code-Secret-lUnivers-Grichka-Bogdanov/dp/2226319212/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1483304923&sr=1-2
monoskop.org/images/d/d8/Bogdanov_Alexander_A_Short_Course_of_Economics_Science.pdf
behance.net/gallery/45134973/PDF-Le-code-secret-de-lunivers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Perhaps
>That Nightclub has name "Reina"
>Some Spanish footballer with surname Reina has a "Pepe" nickname.

Is it attack on us for exposing their plans?

im worried about 2017 guys i can feel something gigantic is going to happen because of the bogdanoffs

Your list of supposed Bogdanoff accomplishments read like a list of Chuck Norris "facts". The only thing these faggots ever accomplished is making themselves look like degenerate freaks by overzealous application of cellulose injections.

BIDF GET THE FUXK OUT

These kids dont read these days, you got to use Colorful charts to get there attention these days...

so how did this got starter, i mean those """"facts"""" were probably common knowledge before. why is pol caring about them now? and whats the proof the them controlling the world claims?

Why do they do this?

Pure autism

What did they look like before they JUST their faces up?

Do you think the Bogdanoff twins have sex with each other?

What the fuck were they thinking
They both actually look handsome

was it legit autism?

wtf possessed them to get plastic surgery? they were pretty good looking like wtf wtf wtf wtf

They're children of Bogdanoff and Kolowrat-Krakowsky family, Igor have been a marring with Ludmilla (countess of Oultremont) and Amélie de Bourbon de Parme(!)
They are a real power in Europe

I'd love to comment on these two but speaking ill of the Bognadoffs is punishable by up to 3 years of imprisonment in France.

Evidence for any of this?

you didn't answered my questions, shill.

is pol being raided again?

I love how quickly this has become a thing

their faces got modified due to the radiation emanated from the high technological activity in the research facilities they used to experiment in.

It's a signal of enlightenment and high wisdom, just morphing into the original reptile appearance

Guys, the Bogdanov are really known outside of France ?
Even here we forget them !

May be that "fails" not just a fails but
1) Smoking Screen. The best disguise is be in the limelight
2) Royality and aristocracy have a war with smth who messes their surgeries up.

a Refugee crisis started after their music video with some arab. Coincidence?

those dudes are fucking ridiculous, it's only right

Please elaborate?
I don't know these fuckers and Wikipedia just says that they are some bad mathematicians and moderators.

I know the guy in the middle...

he's a Harvard quantum physicist (Lubos Motl)

he's a Trump supporter & climate change denier

i am not kidding btw, look it up

The Bogdanoff are a lineage of the old European aristocracy that scattered outside Russia after the Bolshevist takeover, from which Grisha and Igor are the most direct descendants.

They're the rightful heirs of thrones and posses secrets that nobody knows. Psychic powers, superintelligence, and they're in contact with extraterrestrial forms of life.
Central banks act according to their commands.

Their work in physics was so revolutionary, it was censored by the state.
This isn't a joke by the way. This is 100% real.

They also wrote a book about physics and shills did everything they could to discredit them.
Once again, not joking.

When you think it's just a meme, but you look it up and it's real

TO ANY SKEPTICS ON Sup Forums:

LOOK AT THIS POST FROM 2002

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm

We have suggested that there may be a deep underlying reason for the Bogdanov Affaire.

What if it is true? What if there is something in their work - a particular question, leaving aside whether or not they are capable of answering it - that is sufficiently threatening to the "theorized" powers that be, so as to necessitate maneuvers against them? What if their popularization of this question - or questions - might lead to someone else - who might be able to answer it - taking a second look?

The possibility that COINTELPROis in operation in regards to the Bogdanov twins ought not to be taken lightly.

Physics and mathematics are the numero uno professions that have been used - historically speaking - to support the power elite. It is logically evident that "they" have a vested interest in making sure that the money goes only to projects that,

1) will augment their control; in which case such projects will be buried and no one will know about them
2) projects that do not threaten their control, in which case we may assume that they are funding research in the public domain that leads AWAY from the "important" issues.

In short, if it’s popular, gets funded, is allowed out in the open, you can almost guarantee that it is smart but useless.

You can take that to the bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
PIC RELATED
The Bogdanov papers assert that there is evidence of what happened during the first 10−43 seconds of the Big Bang, known as the Planck era.
Present knowledge is unable to determine what happened during the Planck era, and the Bogdanov publications purported to have discovered what happened during this earliest epoch, and even before the moment of the singularity itself.

They dug too deep

You can check out their book on amazon.
amazon.fr/Code-Secret-lUnivers-Grichka-Bogdanov/dp/2226319212/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1483304923&sr=1-2

>The Secret Code of the Universe

This book will change your life.
The French state tried their hardest to have this book banned.

Are these guys 2017's first meme? I like it.

give me a free link

Stop spamming the same crap over and over, you SHIT FOUNTAIN AUTISTIC MORON BOT!

what the fuck did I just read. Wow.

it's real, look it up ffs

except the alien things

but everything else is real

and he's me thinking the joker was fiction, and there are in actuality, two

the alien part is the only real part

>>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
oh shit the hapsburgs are back

monoskop.org/images/d/d8/Bogdanov_Alexander_A_Short_Course_of_Economics_Science.pdf

i found this

it explains economics

please someone find this pdf

his real name is Alyaksandr Malinovsky, B

Isn't he a string theorist who's pissed off at Lee Smolin et al?

i found this but the download won't work. maybe there's a torrent out there behance.net/gallery/45134973/PDF-Le-code-secret-de-lunivers

do we rly need a general for this troll shit

it's real

>bog in it

Meanwhile in reality they made a mockery of the peer-review system.

I wish there was a /sci/entist itt to explain why it's shitty.

The shills have showed up....

What do you need, that they call you and say they do control France or what?

lol, several actual scientists approved of their paper

and they are doctorates in physics

/sci/ is a bunch of college dropouts who watch le black science man

Well can we really do anything about it? If not, then accept your alien overlords and move onto something that you can impact.

Jesus cheist, what hideous monsters
tl;dr

where's that kind of people find money on this shit?

saged faggot, this fucking thread twice a day and still so many responses, you all have to go back

>lol, several actual scientists approved of their paper

Hence, made a mockery of the peer-review system

Protip, they didn't write some earthshattering paper that "They just don't want you to know" - their paper got out into the wider scientific community and it got exposed as essentially being a bunch of gibberish.

>lol, several actual scientists approved of their paper

Better to hear their educated judgement on subjects they're actually familiar with than yours - you have no idea whether or not their papers are legitimate, you wouldn't even know how to know.

So cheeto-dust or no, I'd like to hear the opinions of a physics undergrad on the matter.

Welfare