Brit/pol/ - Question Time Semen Demon Edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=I65PxlOlHA4

>Thread Motto
Accuracy, Excellence, Independence

>Thread Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGSAhNZnisk

>Brexit obsession reaches epic new heights
independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-voting-elections-labour-conservative-ukip-snip-labour-loser-a7502046.html

>2017 - Year of the Milkman
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/lord-newby-bleak-predictions-for-2017-but-silver-lining-for-lib-dems-1-8309930

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_C84YoSs_DIfOYu5Jtstmw/
youtube.com/watch?v=i1gE70PCkt8
youtube.com/watch?v=L3vvn2qOh58
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4078702/Those-man-child-migrants-old-29-Hundreds-adult-asylum-seekers-lied-age-order-enter-Britain.html
bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/fdb484c8-99a1-32a3-83be-20108374b985
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3094346/PETER-HITCHENS-Charles-shakes-Gerry-Adams-hand-avoids-loyal-patriot.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079980/High-times-LA-New-Year-s-Eve-pranksters-change-Hollywood-sign-read-HOLLYWEED.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079694/Student-union-bans-use-don-t-want-make-assumptions-gender.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for English girls.

Wagecucks BTFO

>muh free markets
>muh trade
>muh mud race
>muh internationalism

Like Wotan’s oaks…the gods were felled and a wholly incongruous Christianity, born of monotheism on a much higher level, was grafted onto the stumps. The Germanic man is still suffering from this mutilation…we must dig down to the primitive in us, for only out of the conflict between civilized man and the Germanic barbarian will there come what we need: a new experience of God.

YEAR OF SABERPOSTING

Remember not to reply to tripfags

anyone heard from julian recently?

Fucking yank propaganda

Was he autistic?

Anybody watching Sherlock.

Hope Thatcher gets a tribute for banter.

Just gave in on my diet

Then I made my self throw up but didn't get all of it up

Now my throat hurts

I hate my self

I want to die

Some of it is Sepp propaganda, a lot is down to the French hating us and the vodka niggers desu

>britain slowly increasing
The eternal anglo works over centuries, never ceasing, never tiring.

>king of an island nation
>can't swim
a shit

>Gogglebox Slag

Who /martin/ here?

When you get an itchy ringpiece but you can't scratch it because 80,000 people might be watching

he was on a lot of 'medication'. Hitler's personal physician Theodor Morell was a crook and plied him with excessive amounts of methamphetamines and optiates, which seriously affected his behaviour

Why are there so many women/homosexuals on brit as of late?

>britain's best detective
>doesn't actually solve crimes
>is literally retarded

can anyone recommend me a good book on genetics? Preferably race related.

Not a fag

Or a grill

Question time is on Thursdays you wanker don't get my hopes up

yes

2017 will be the year of Fate.

I hate Cumberbatch's Sherlock. Give me Jeremy Brett any day desu.

Worst lineup ever

OH MA GAWD THE DAILY MAAIL!

In the days when doing Joey Deacon impressions was a thing

I can't believe someone made that pic

Fucking kek. Larry was an utter cunt.

I'm glad that that woman in the OP is getting the attention she deserves

Does anyone know the video that has 'the bankers the bonuses' in slow motion?

>1 post by this id

Jesus Christ, they'll be sniffing each other's farts all night.

Southend-On-Sea voted Leave though, so maybe it'll be a fucking leftist beatdown.

That was towards the end of the war. That webm is taken during the Olympics long before the war even began.

Morning.

>when you find out the hit and run victim was a paki and not a white girl

You posted that fake shite months ago m8.

I'm bored, lads.

fucking vile

Might take the rest of the month off from politics to be honest.

to be fair the extent of the americans propping everyone else up economically through lend lease wasn't understood fully at the time

>the americans

*kikes

Yeah but I am genuinely quite happy that my OC gets posted *so many times* by other people

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_C84YoSs_DIfOYu5Jtstmw/

youtube.com/watch?v=i1gE70PCkt8

kikes, yanks, same thing

>tfw you're gassing some untermenschen later today and you just can't wait

Soon these artefacts will be destroyed by the New Swedes

youtube.com/watch?v=L3vvn2qOh58

>'Feminist' is now considered an occupation

Fucking christ

tempted to put some fizzy orange in the kettle to see what happens

Relax paddy, it's fake

Classic

PUT ON BBC NEWS NOW

QUEEN IS DEAD

Lads has anyone done a UCAS tariff thing recently? I don't really know how it works. I'm applying for grad programs over there and a couple of them need me to convert my Leaving Cert points to UCAS. I did it after my LC about 6 years ago and ended up with 300-odd, but I've redone it now and I've only got 166. Did something change?

>tfw one day very soon this won't be a joke

DON'T DO THAT TO ME REEEEEE

>very soon
Her Mum lived to like 105, she has at least 10 years left.

>not being Scottish

Fucking pathetic.

>how do you feel about the cunt that oversaw the decline is dead (not announced so they don't ruin the holidays, she's been absent)
>how do you feel about king charles abu al-windsor taking over?
>when will the meme end that royalty is on our side finally die?

Good.

I hope they have a steel drum band lead the funeral procession.

I hope they drape a rainbow flag over her coffin so that the event doesn't distract from the plight of gays.

I hope university campuses throw street parties celebrating her death

I don't think she's dead but it's pretty obvious that it's not "a heavy cold" and that she's on 24-hour emergency medical attention

Charles is the most ridiculous mixed bag it's not even funny. He's pro-countryside and pro-conservation but then loves muh windmills and is a global warming shill. He loves tradition and history and knows what's happened to Britain (He read The Abolition of Britain and actually invited Peter Hitchens to come to speak with him at Buckingham Palace, but his advisers told him to cancel it)

Pic related is when it will all go down the shitpan of modernity

Mugging us off, every step of the way.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4078702/Those-man-child-migrants-old-29-Hundreds-adult-asylum-seekers-lied-age-order-enter-Britain.html

>tfw the liberals literally set up a shill-organisation to alter political opinion in this country away from state intervention on the suggestion of Hayek.
bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/fdb484c8-99a1-32a3-83be-20108374b985
>tfw Thatcher went to dinner at this institution regularly and got them to help craft the 1979 manifesto
>tfw they made the "the NHS is more like the Czech republic than Belgium!!" infographic. ("demonstrated" in the report by cherrypicking outcomes and not accounting for other factors.)

Some people have nightmares about finding their house full to the brim with spiders, out of every corner nook and cranny, or nuclear warfare, or cats with dogs heads that breathe fire. I don't.
I have nightmares about the Institute For Economic Affairs.

>he [economist] worried that he and his ideas had been ruthlessly used. That what he calls the "capitalist class" had simply seen in the ideas a way to engineer a crisis of capitalism that led to mass unemployment.
>As a result of that unemployment unions were smashed, wages forced down - and the capitalist class managed to make high profits again.
>And instead of giving the workers higher wages - the bankers lent them money.

>Fisher on the other hand prospered and became powerful. In 1981 he set up The Atlas Economic Research Foundation that created Think Tanks across the world, all of them copies of the IEA. In all he set up 150 Think Tanks worldwide.
>Now politics in Britain is dominated by Think Tanks, and almost all of them are copies of what Fisher and Smedley first invented. They are ideologically motivated PR organisations masquerading as the sort of scholarly institute that Hayek first suggested to Antony Fisher
>And what's more, most of these Think Tanks, whether on the left or right are peddling Hayek's ideology in some form another - a managed and technocratic version of the free market as the central dynamic of society.

This is how the nation dies.

>being Scottish

Fucking pathetic.

>pretty obvious that it's not "a heavy cold" and that she's on 24-hour emergency medical attention
You are asserting this without proof.

It can be dismissed without proof.

the queen better not die

>english
we don't all walk around saying things are cheap as chips, that your orange self and take a running jump

NO REFUNDS

If Corbyn actually promised to destroy all evidence of the Blair years (except "Things can only get better", that's a tune that is.) he'd get my vote in a heartbeat.

Normally I'd say those who don't remember the past are condemned to repeat it, but we're like a stuck record anyway.

ur on named person scheme m8

>He read The Abolition of Britain and actually invited Peter Hitchens to come to speak with him at Buckingham Palace, but his advisers told him to cancel it

>"Stop Britain's decline"
>Peter walks out

>actually invited Peter Hitchens to come to speak with him

How do you know this?

Why is 'Sherlock' so popular in Russia?

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3094346/PETER-HITCHENS-Charles-shakes-Gerry-Adams-hand-avoids-loyal-patriot.html

>yktd is peter hitchens

It all makes sense

>tfw a mate of mines was hardcore lefty but is calming down and slowly moving to the right

when should I give him the Bowdenpill?

Strap him down like that fella at the end of A Clockwork Orange and play Venus Flytrap

I had known about this but forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder, very aggregating.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079980/High-times-LA-New-Year-s-Eve-pranksters-change-Hollywood-sign-read-HOLLYWEED.html
>dude weed lol

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079694/Student-union-bans-use-don-t-want-make-assumptions-gender.html
>Student union bans use of 'he' and 'she' - because they 'don't want to make assumptions about gender'

John Maynard Keynes said of it [the road to serfdom]: "In my opinion it is a grand book...Morally and philosophically I find myself in agreement with virtually the whole of it: and not only in agreement with it, but in deeply moved agreement."[35] However, Keynes did not think Hayek's philosophy was of practical use; this was explained later in the same letter, commenting: "What we need therefore, in my opinion, is not a change in our economic programmes, which would only lead in practice to disillusion with the results of your philosophy; but perhaps even the contrary, namely, an enlargement of them. Your greatest danger ahead is the probable practical failure of the application of your philosophy in the United States."[36]

>Your greatest danger ahead is the probable practical failure of the application of your philosophy in the United States
Day by day I become more certain that Keynes had a crystal ball, time machine or algorithm for calculating the future and was just trying to warn us all.

.[a reversal of speculative flows from America and Britain to Europe in the interwar years] became, in the end, the major cause of instability…We have no security against a repetition of this after the present war though not perhaps on the same scale or necessarily in the same direction. … The whereabouts of ‘the better ’ole’ will shift with the speed of the magic carpet. Loose funds may sweep round the world disorganising all steady business.

>Nothing is more certain than that the movement of capital funds must be regulated; – which in itself will involve far-reaching departures from laissez-faire arrangements.
>Nothing is more certain than that the movement of capital funds must be regulated; – which in itself will involve far-reaching departures from laissez-faire arrangements.

DUDE SPAM LMAO

Is anal degenerate if you're in a committed relationship ?

I TRIED TO WARN YOU

Dees arse tbf

>yes Mr. IRA terrorist, you can have whatever you like, I need to pretend I'm a man of "peace" before I start my horrid wars

Yes.

What's wrong with this? They are just having fun, they aren't hurting anyone. You're being very judgemental.

No
Nothing is degenerate if it's not harming anyone else