RIOTS IN POLAND

People in Ełk riot after Arabs working in a local kebab stand stabbed a 21 year old boy to death last night. Live updates on
elk.wm.pl. People clashed with the police. 4 Arabs got arrested. They can spend the rest of their lives in jail.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nt66RLPoLVE

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114883,21190700,elk-awantura-pod-lokalem-nie-zyje-21-latek-raniony-nozem.html#MT2

tvp.info/28436620/tragiczny-final-sylwestra-w-elku-od-ciosow-nozem-zginal-21latek

elk.wm.pl/408805,Zamieszki-w-Elku-po-smierci-21-latka-Lokal-z-kebabem-zniszczony.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=an91Il0FNiM
youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great news.

kill them all

Last update from 2 minutes ago :
Police used tear gas on the angry crowd.

>They can spend the rest of their lives in jail.
>not hanging them straight on a lamppost

wtf poland

>riots
>2 guys breaking 2 windows
Oh Grzegorz

Why don't you mention the shithead who got stabbed had it coming?

>throw explosive fireworks into food place
>expect not to get beaten or stabbed

Polish fireworks are forbidden here for a reason I guess.

Good, fucking dumbasses.

why the fuck didnt they just burn down a mosque?

"2 minutes ago"
go hang yourself

No death penalty in Poland. You get a life for murder.

this

Why didnt they burned down the store?

300 people clashed with the police after it got dark. Translate tle last website with live updates. They are still chimping out. Police sent reinforcements from Olsztyn.

>21 year old boy

No mosques in Ełk.

>21:46

It's 21:53 in Poland

Because Poles live above this Kebab.

>had it coming
Hello, Ahmed.

Unlike in your hometown cologne, stabbing people is considered as crime, Ahmed

>when whites chimp out
i-its coming, its literally behind the door

>expect not to get beaten or stabbed

What kind of shitty uncivilized cesspool is germany nowadays?

So is throwing fireworks at people you racist dipshit.

i've heard after the bataclan attack, some kebab in Poland refused to serve shitskins, is it true ?

The fire rises!

A witness said that the guy threw in a firecracker because he got beat up by one of the workers earlier. Still no confirmation from other witnesses.

He threw a small firework
You see Ahmed, in civilized places the law expects you to react with an action equal and opposite to what you get
And a stabbing isn't quite the same as a small firework

yeah no shit the guy who killed him should go to prison for a long time

the other lads should be allowed to live their lives as long as they didn't plan it together/escalate the confrontation

I also heard that story.

is 2017 the year whites have a race war.

So what? They could háve beaten him down like each normal person, instead of killing him, you son of a arabian goat.

Well, throwing explosives at some knife wielding kebab chef and owner of restaurant is probably not the best idea, you know?

good on you poland
fuck them up
in my town a mosque was burned down
and the remains are still there, all fucked up

This
It's no better than BLM chimpout

so go to the closest one

Fuck off Ahmed fucking dune coon.

Lead the way to the Great European Kebab Removal, bro

>w.....we should be peaceful.... r.. right guys

Of course they could have, you deranged racist fuck. Both sides are shitheads, you just pick one side due to your mental gymnastics and illness.

No, in civilized places this shit wouldn't even happen in the first place. I'm not equating a stabbing with a "small firework" you racist mongrel. Both sides are shitheads, you just pick one side due to your mental gymnastics and illness.

I dont care, i want them all gone, no right or wrong reason needed.

are poland, dare i say it /ourguys/?

your mother was a pig and your father was a dog

the building is owned by the Pole and it neighbours buildings where people live

Is there even one?
Maybe there is one in warsaw

Who gives a shit at this point?
>at least im still "civilized"
Fuck that no stopping until theyre all gone

No one knows where nearest one is
maybe in Olsztyn, maybe in Warszawa
we do not have many mosques

And yet if Germans responded likrle Poles did, Europe wouldn't be fucked.

Imagine the #scenes if the police find out the polish guy pulled a knife first and it was self defense

In fucking Warsaw?

Your time and your people's time will come Ahmed

>throwing fireworks is a racist hatecrime
>stabbing a white guy is justified

I seriously fucking hate you people.

I hope Russia kills every single one of you.

Well one is an invader and one is a native pole. Is it wrong now to attack invaders?

In Germany,UK,France thousand get robbed,killed,raped nobody does anything but bitch on the internet
One kid gets stabbed in Poland and mob in the streets cry for blood....
One of the aformentioned countries will survive the islamic invasion....guess whitch...

At least, Poles have not elected an eco-communist immigrant who hates his own homeland as president.

>you just pick one side due to your mental gymnastics and illness.

I said, that he deserved to get beaten down for that, but not getting fucking killed from the goatfuckers, you waste of air.

Cool story, now take your meds you moron.

>arab immigrants
hard working, having their own business
>guy who was stabbed
typical FAS chav scum, just like most of the protestors

also
>elk

>small prank or childish revenge
>get stabbed for it is ok
I really hope this is bait. Otherwise kill yourself you faggot. Oh and those shitskins are probably die in prison - doesn't matter what sentence they get.

Fuck yeah Poland. Starting off 2017 in the right way. Hopefully our countries will follow your wonderful lead.
May KEK bless your people and nation!

>21 year old boy

Conveniently left out

Just look at his flag
He is probably a shitskin too

>No, in civilized places this shit wouldn't even happen in the first place

You mean like in Germany, where these fucks run over dozens of people in a truck?

I don't understand, first you say that you don't equal the actions and then justify the stabbing. OFC they're both wrong but a side is definitely more wrong than the other

Closest one is 200 km away. People got drunk as fuck yesterday. They can't drive.

Muhammad sucks pig's dicks

There are 7 mosques in Poland, they would need to ride couple hours on a train to find one.

And are you legitly retarded? Not in an offensive way. I just said that the reaction was completely justified and you completely go ape

What made you think I justify the stabbing in anyway, you imbecile?

>islamic invasion
>implying it won't be Poland who will invade those liberal progressive shitholes

>kebab being "business"
it is fuckin kebab
killing guy for throwing firework into place is not justified in any way whether he is Chav or not, they could just beat up the kid, as God intended

swedes and germancucks should learn a thing or two from you guys

I'm pretty sure that if a nigger on America tossed a firecracker into a white-owned business and the owner reacted by shooting him dead, and then the nigs of the city chimped out, Sup Forums would side with the owner, and would say that it was a completely justified and proportionate reaction to put the ape down.

Good job Poland.

>throw firecracker
>get stabbed to death

Only a subhuman shit skin sand nigger would think this is acceptable. You have no place in white western society. You will be purged.

>7
we have maybe 2-3 proper mosques, rest of them are just flat's with praying rooms

This song goes out to all the base Sup Forumsocks

Thank you, Poland of America

you cannot kill someone just because he threw a firework in your store, you fucking nigger

This. Im not saying im in ahmeds side im just saying that when you fight dont expect the enemy to stay still. This is a war!

Found the Somali

>You see Ahmed, in civilized places the law expects you to react with an action equal and opposite to what you get
no, that self-justice.
in "civilized" (read: all) places you are legally expected to lie down, offer no resistance to your assailants, and report the incident after you washed out the bloody cum out of your anus to your local police department

> fucking
> Warsaw

next time they will completely destroy your city, ok?

Based Poland deliver us from evil.

All the shit I see being talked about Poland/The Polish on this board and it looks like Poland is going to be the savior of Europe. Who'd uh thunket.

Poland please invade us
Polack cock is better than turk cock, and in the end, we will probably return the favor anyway

You justified a violent reaction from the goatfuckers on the kid that threw the firework, but lament the reaction of the Polish people to one of their own getting stabbed to death by foreign invaders.

You are the imbecile, and a brainwashed piece of shit.

Go suck some niggers cock, you fucking traitor. People like you make me sick.

You said in your first post he had it coming, you disingenuous little shit.

Polish people are fucking subhuman, unintelligent fucking garbage.

t.polak

Fuck the arabs. They deserve it. Now they have hell to pay in Poland and hopefully Poland gives them a heavy dose. Eye for an eye arabs need to die.

You can be against the muslims but you have to support kebab.

For the second time?
Remember Sobieski?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe

Ełk is pretty much Polish neo-nazi hole. From what I read these guys were Kebab restaurant workers. I don't think they would start stabbing people for nothing.

I have nothing against wrecking rapefugees but that's sadly not the case.

If you weren't spouting vague bullshit where the bottom line is retaliation, maybe I wouldn't have to call you a mongrel, you mongrel.

>You see Ahmed, in civilized places the law expects you to react with an action equal and opposite to what you get
>And a stabbing isn't quite the same as a small firework
What is this clusterfuck even supposed to mean?

What do you expect, poles are niggers of europe

Thank god, kebab removal is already beginning. 2017 is going to be a good year.

also,
>21 year old boy

Yeah, we would.

You know why?

Because a lot of us are pro-white. That means that
>something bad happens to a non-white = good

>something bad happens to a white person = bad

I don't see why this is so hard to understand, but considering that you're half-nigger, it's not surprising.

Of course they weren't justified, but we don't know what really happened there. And only thing that is sure that some of the poles are acting like blm niggers out there with destruction of property. I really wish police would beat some chav ass.

and they are racist! it's 2017!!!

Beaten- yes.
Stabbed- no. There are wild, savage countries like Turkey or Germany.

Poland ain't one.