Zombie Apocalypse

How would Liberals react in a Zombie Apocalypse?

Die. They have no survival skills and live in the large cities

They would be the zombies

they would parade around with zombies welcome and zombies are people too signs and start the hashtag #notallzombies.

And they don't have guns, and the hormone pills would eventually run out.

Obviously they would push for anti-zombie discrimination laws, #ZombiesWelcome, and anyone daring to shoot one in the head would be jailed for hate crimes, while those distributing zombie survival guided would be jailed for hate speech and inducing hatred towards a marginalized group of society.

TOP KEK

How do you think

They would fit in, they are already zombies

EVERBODY TWEET WITH THE HASHTAG #notallzombies TO SHOW THOSE CONSERVATIVE XENOPHOBES THAT ZOMBIES ARE PEOPLE TO.

Dead Rising >DR2>>>all the rest

HOW COME MOST ZOMBIES ARE BLACK DAS RACISS

Zombies are not real and never will be.

Grow the fuck up you manchild

spbp, as it turns out

They'd kill each other slowly.

Liberals are zombies themselves. They lack life and spirit

I'd roll out my Zombie Green Energy Plan and they would all die to save the environment. Zombies are an excellent power source.

theyd let the brown and black zombies into their defenses

I'm pretty sure Dead Rising 2 had it right about how leftists would treat zombies.

the same game present you a scenario
An activist for the civil rights of the zombie that want to turn everyone into a zombie
An SJW before the word was made.

I don't know what the liberals would do, but I do know the Zombies would run away from them.

Not even zombies are dumb enough to eat themselves

The game was made before liberalism got WAY out of hand. And to be fair the game had Don't dumb conservative milshia types sniping survivors and complaining about Obama care. This is how you do political commentary (do both sides). Though the CURE Hippie ended up being the more memorable encounter.

This

# DeadLivesMatter

Tweet about it.

The CURE group in dead rising 2

They would probably disagree with any much needed brutal methods to deal with criminal scum.

And would play it cool until they would backstab you because YOUR AN EVIL EVIL MAN that disagree with their world views, therefore in their Euless it is justified to make an assassination attempt towards the "EVIL" patriarch.

If there were a serious mutiny which in a loved one would perish (brother, lover child,) i would crucify the culprits (it worked along history so why would it necessarily fail me now) or at least make a fuck nugget out of them(amputee their limbs which would basically make them into a large screaming potato) , to set an example.

If society would manage (we would manage anyhow we have more military bases and well secured farming communities (kibbutz's) then we can handle.) and if I were to be in a power point I would strive to make our military forces and a portion of our culture based on the mid Roman Empire.

The values of Honor and self discipline and the importance of the power of the will, that a man with no will and without the notion to always self improve is lower then a worm, they would be taught from early childhood and there would be no expenses to great to improve the future gen (suffice that the situation allows it), keep in mind that this way of education does not necessarily limit ones way of thought. As usually the Kike media claim it to be (((in every movie the conservative has a logic defect while the libcuck is "more creative" therefore he triumphs.)))

#notallzombies

Obviously they would go all bleeding heart for the zombies.

Organize protests against zombie killing and hide zombies in their homes, breaking quarantine rules and endangering the general populace.

On the other hand, a vast majority of the volunteer force in rounding up and containing the zombies would probably be lefties but on the larger scale, they'd likely contribute in spreading the infection more than any other group.

That literally happens in DR2

The Vietnam War vet and escaped convicts was the most memorable to me, in fact they were all pretty good. One of the best things about the game