What is the most red pilled video game? No MGS

What is the most red pilled video game? No MGS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEM5hW6BMJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weightlifting

Any paradox game, especially HOI3

star wars the 7 force awakens

Dark souls

>No MGS.
But that's the answer, user.

Crusader Kings 2
Hearts of Iron 3
Sengoku Rance
Dues Ex

Spec ops: the line
pic related

Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums newfags

>video game
>redpilled

Pick one. Vidya is just a tool to keep you complacent for hours of every day that you could otherwise be doing something productive. It's like saying getting drunk is redpilled, both are wastes of time that can be okay if done in very small doses, but done regularly, are toxic to being anything but a fucking human pile.

>rail road you into killing civilians
I guess I was too hyped, I thought the devs would trick me into the heart of darkness, I was mistaken.

MGS is neither redpilled or good in any way.

Deus Ex is the most red-pilled game ever.

On this planet there is not a game more red-pilled than E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Deus Ex.

Mechassault

Kill all mooslims

>or good in any way.
Whoa there. You can go ahead and cast your vote about it being redpilled or whatever, but don't ever say MGS is not a good game.

I'll 'ook ya in da gabba m8

Angry goy

Is eu4 redpilled? Thinking about playing it but no point if it's SJW propaganda tool

Animal Crossing, obviously. If you even have to ask then you're already beyond saving.

Also why is Sup Forums saying hoi3 was redpilled and good but hoi4 is shit. I've never played hoi3, played a few games of hoi4 and though it was pretty good. Should I also get hoi3 and why?

Oregon Trail

Halo 1 is basically the fight betweem us and muslims.

Being the covenant a bunch of suicide cultists that want to destroy the human race.

original Deus Ex > MGS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other video game

Deus Ex gets extra points by talking about things that are actually true in the present day which is more likely to induce a normie to look up online whether or not the stats are true (which they are)

MGS2 is equally insightful but mostly uses metaphors for stuff that could theoretically be true or may as well be true, which is likely to confuse normie minds, and then Kojima also spends a lot of screentime on dumb shit like poop and piss and dick jokes which makes normies not take the main message seriously and distracts them

Anyone?

>Spec ops: the line

No. It's a hilariously ham-fisted take on Heart of Darkness with zero subtlety.

>WE IZ SILHOUETTE NAO

>MGS2 is insightful

In the way that that shit was already well underway in Japan at time of creation. I swear it's only kids who were 5 years old or younger at time of release who say MGS2 was prophetic.

This

As someone who has played lots of JRPGs, most JRPGs tend to be very bluepilled, unfortunately.

They tend to advocate the sort of "do your own thing"/"do whatever you want and everything will turn out fine!" brand of moral relativism and irresponsibililty that is so harmful to civilization.

For example, Xenogears/Xenosaga/Xenoblade is often cited as one of the deepest, most story-rich series amongst JRPGs (and perhaps overall), but it is painfully bluepilled in the aforementioned way. In the case of Xenosaga, in particular, the trilogy actually ends with the cuck/beta-orbiter getting his girl while she acknowledges in the in-game dialogue that he's still fundamentally second-best. Of course it's presented as though he should be happy about all this. The other fundamental issue with modern JRPGs is that they tend to explore the motivations of the enemy in a way (sometimes satisfying, sometimes unsatisfying) which implies that all sides of a conflict/debate are equally correct or "good" morally.

There are exceptions, of course, and of the dozens of JRPGs I have played, a few (mostly) redpilled ones come to mind off the top of my head:

- Lunar 1 and 2
- Chrono Trigger (arguable)
- Wild Arms 3
- Suikoden III
- Radiant Historia

>no SMT
Come on guys.

Meme Gear Rising REVENGANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=TEM5hW6BMJA

The first Deus Ex.
Seriously, after you go past the "fun video game story", you find so many redpills it hurts.