Why do republican voters vote against their best economic interests ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GnTiR
google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/11/18/us-wages-are-rising-mcdonalds-rolls-out-self-service-fight-for-15s-got-a-problem-doesnt-it/?client=ms-android-verizon
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/companies-that-use-robots-instead-of-humans-2016-2?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lleyotja sounds like an actual name

>hillary
>i want to continue shipping our jobs away
>trump
>i want to bring jobs back
trump is for the common man

because they don't want to vote for SJWs

>Health insurance premiums went up more than 3 fold under Obamacare
>Trump's tax plan will save me $5-8k/yr
>against my best economic interests

Uhhh..... yeah ok then.

>A businessman who actually visits his work sites and interacts with his employees and contractors
Nah, fuck that just create some strawman.

Yeah I mean cmon why would anybody want to work if you can get free money?

I didn't. I make decent money and Trump will cut my taxes.

Because of racial hatred.
people are sheeple.

Why do white Democrats vote against their ethnic interests?

Open borders is a meme and based on hysterical right wing retarded pathology

because ethnic interest is a spook.

1.Because they think that leftists who claim anyone who doesen't vote Democrat votes "against their interest". Its a mindlessly repeated meme and they don't trust those who say it.

Why do democrats vote against their best economic interests?

open borders
free trade
more wars in the middle east

Who gives a fuck about blue collar workers? In less than 10 years all blue collar jobs will be automated anyway.

>anybody who disagree with me is a racist or plays the same identity politics as me
Don't you dipshits get it that spouting this off against normal Americans s the reason you lost? What fucking retards.

>hillary calls for open borders
>T-T-THIS IS A M-M-M-MEME, RIGHT WING R-R-R-RETARDS!!! AM I R-R-R-RIGHT GUYS?

That's the point, Trump is what poor people think rich people are like

>people said this ten years ago
>it will be said again 10 years from now

>Whites set to become a minority by 2040.
>Right-wing hysterics

Pick one.

>Stirner memes

back to /leftypol/

saged and hidden for /leftypol/

>automate plumbing
>automate fixing cars
>automate cucking your wife
nah

>Why do republican voters vote against their best economic interests
>this thread again
They don't.

>jobs come back
>automated and only few skilled workers get supervisory positions over the machines instead of the vast majority getting their desired sweatshop labor at $10 an hour

The only way those jobs would really come back is if the American worker was willing to do them at a lower cost than the Chinese. Otherwise the only thing that comes back here is the production, not the job.

>open borders and bad trade deals are in your economic interest -HRC

fuck off /leftypol/

the option which was the least against your interest as a citizen was not voting or caring and instead spend the time actually trying to fix shit.

it's been said for over 100 years.

>Open borders is a meme

LaughsinEuropean.jpg

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, sometime in the future with energy that's as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere,"

Both parties won't help pic related because the job market has no need for him anymore. No employer will hire and pay a high wage for oudated work that can be done through automation or by a trained monkey. Enjoy your future.

>huge factories come back
>they pay taxes to the towns they are in

better than the hillary plan
>the factories are going away get over it
>its best for america that i let ford build cars in mexico and sell them in the US without even a tiny tariff, and ignore how facebook and many other US companies are banned in china, you dont understand FREE TRADE

Open borders, free trade, and wars in the Middle East aren't against economic interests though.
The first two only backfire if the leading companies aren't American-based or have a good amount of their cash flow coming back into American hands, and the last generates cash flow by creating a steady job sector in defense and weapons development for companies such as Lockheed Martin.

It might be morally reprehensible at times, but economically it's golden.

Are you implying career politician and neocon hillary clinton has their interests in mind? ayyyyy

>raise taxes on company
>they raise the cost of the items they sell so the brand loyal consumer eats the difference
Way to go.

Low IQs

Taxes are going to be lowered you mongoloid.

republicans in general vote on principle, not for gibs. a poor republican doesnt push his economic responsibilities on the better off. they would rather struggle and make it with their own two hands.

>Open borders, free trade, and wars in the Middle East aren't against economic interests though.

why have wages been stagnant in the US for decades then?

>area like detroit gets economically decimated
>now they cant buy anything
way to go

why do people post the same shit every day on Sup Forums? you are a fucking idiot

memes like this show why hillary lost the Rust Belt

she offered them NOTHING

and didnt even bother to go to Wisconsin

It's been proven that cutting taxes on the wealthy stimulates economic growth

>taxes lowered
>jobs automated
>poor blue collars in America get poorer
Way to go.

This is a lose-lose situation. The remedy isn't in where things are produced, it's in having a more educated American workforce that is competitive on the global market as it concerns white collar jobs. You will never, ever be able to compete with nations which have lower minimum wages and automation of the workforce. The correct answer is in elevating yourself and becoming a white collar competitor.

And those principles are "Fetus's and corporations are people and science is bad."

cutting the business rate to 15% will change everything

Going to need a source Cletus

He is a /leftypol/ shill
They are actively subverting the board
look at this link archive.fo/GnTiR and look at this thread remember to sage all posts like this by typing sage on the option field

>many white collar jobs wont be automated

btw trump voters werent the poor ones

they were the taxpayers

look at US Economic growth between the years 1981 and 1988

They vote on outdate principles like MUH GAY MARRIAGE IS BAD MKKAY and CORPORATIONS ARE PEOPLE TOO DURRRR

Conservatives are dense faggots

>MUH Reagan

It stimulates the Rich's incentive to invest, but that does not directly imply economic growth as it concerns the wealth of your everyday man.

Automation is a shitty meme
Most industries aren't going to put up the investment and time required to automate their shit, considering basically every step of whatever process you're doing needs its own robot that has to go through a fuckton of testing to make sure it's reliable and doesn't break down. Only industries that require actual robotic precision (i.e. electronics manufacturers) will bother fronting the cash to set that kind of stuff up, like Intel. It's easier to pay someone $13 an hour than throw a few million at a company like Brooks Automation and then HAVE to keep buying your shit from them every time something breaks.

>Being okay with gay marriage

Get a load of this guy

automated factories in US > any factories not in the US

Yes automation hurts blue collar workers but so does offshoring. Automated factories are still better because they create marginally more jobs for americans than factories in other countries which created 0 blue collar jobs for americans and we don't get fucked over in the long run by having entire industries at the mercy of foreign powers.

We vote for economic freedom. Republican means LESS government in most cases. I don't care if Hillary will personally write me a check every month, my ideals are more important then getting free shit at any cost.

>they pay taxes to the towns they are in

lol

>jobs automated
Stop spouting this fucking meme without evidence retard. You morons have been saying this for literal decades.

Not an argument

>Trumps a worker
>Hillary was a welfare queen (((state employee))) her whole life
The choice is pretty obvious.

White collar jobs will be automated when we develop A.I. that can design and attack problems in unthought of ways. Prior to that, we won't see white collar automation. Just replacement by systems which act as black boxes for white collars on the bottom of the totem pole that do repetitive, simple tasks, such as making a hash table or isolating chemicals.

And I never said trump voters were just the poor ones. A lot of business owners voted for the man because he plans to cut taxes. They could give a shit less where they operate, it's about how much it costs to operate. If it's cheaper to "bring jobs back to the US", they'll do exactly that and automate the fuck out of it.

Pfft, like anyone knows what their 'economic interests' are on a national level.

Nobody has any political beliefs.

Like what? It just so happens that you're a bleeding heart humanitarian and you agree with everything liberal economists have to say (despite not having a clue what that is).

And diehard racists just coincidently hate immigration and free trade and believe in the free market like good little conservatives?

You pick a number and get in line then hope the ass fucking isn't too bad.

99% of people couldn't form a coherent set of political and economic views if you paid them a million dollars and gave them 6 months to research it. Stop pretending you can.

If you're the mayor of Decatur Illinois(for example).would you rather have a big company come in, employ thousands of your citizens, and pay small taxes, or have no company come that ends up employing zero people, and have them pay zero taxes?

Mr. Trump turned several floors of Tower into indoor forest, Barron slides across slick banyan & strangler fig trunks, does aerial flips! Barron eats breadfruit & papaya, accompanied through Tower by conure, cockatoo, & trained coatimundi. He sleeps in nest of cecropia leaves!
right now Barron is 57 stories up, swinging from liana to liana, coconut-crab claw garland about his neck, heliconia crown atop his head

>you're racist if you don't want illegals destroying jobs by taking undercut pay from corrupt companies ready to exploit it
Kill yourself, Achmed.

agreed
Company i used to work for took three years and god knows how much money just to validate a single machine for regular use

>most industries aren't going to put up the investment and time required
They will if it's the cheaper alternative. Even fucking McDonald's is experimenting with it. google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/11/18/us-wages-are-rising-mcdonalds-rolls-out-self-service-fight-for-15s-got-a-problem-doesnt-it/?client=ms-android-verizon

The only people who won't automate are people too poor or too stupid to take out a business loan and get it over with. They will be eaten alive by their competitors.

Automation will be banned in order to protect the jobs

No small business can compete against a large conglomerate.

out of all the consumers, by country
which country has the richest and or most consumers?
is it china, with its billion people?
is it india, with its billion people?
or is it the obvious answer, the united states.which has far less people buyt we are ridiculously rich on the grand timeline of history
so the u.s. should make foreigners pay all the taxes. they'll gladly do it

>implying

>be Hillary Clinton
>A billionaire who lives in the gold-coated penthouse suite of tower with his name on it is more in touch with blue collar workers than you
Sad!

yeah that worked real well in Kansas.. google Sam Brownback. Cutting taxes on the wealthy does not stimulate the economy at all.

why are you against gay marriage? What does it have to do with your life? Mind your own business.

>now bake me a cake bigot!

And the large conglomerates will be coming back to operate stateside thanks to lower taxes. They will automate all of their labor, and they will eat mom and pop and long standing medium size American businesses alive.
It's going to be a bloodbath. Just like when Walmart first expanded and killed a large fraction of the medium specialty stores by virtue of being a one stop shop. It's going to be the same kind of problem happenning all over again.

voting for a neolib neocon shithead alias hillary clinton is not in their best interest

So if High taxes doesn't work, and if Low taxes doesn't work...

Why have taxes?

Seriously, everyone's saying how shitty Trump is, but he fucking won.

If Trump is absolute dogshit, then Hillary was Queen of the dogshit because she got BTFO with a millions advantages that Trump didn't have.

Ahkcually cost of domestic labor merely has to be cheaper than the combined costs of logistics and product defects that overseas manufacturing incurs in addition to proposed tariffs that will be implemented on U.S. companies who outsource to take advantage of slave labor in order to take advantage of the buying power of first world economies. It's always been a scam and we the people are putting and end to it!

Explain this

>They will if it's the cheaper alternative.
Except I can't think of any MANUFACTURING industry where that's the case. Again, if an industry doesn't require insane precision they really don't have any need to automate shit.

And either way any fucking factories on US soil are better for the US than factories in China and Mexico.

>Leftist can't nuance.

He was referring to her policies, not her lifestyle you dumb fucking cuck

See folks, this is what happens when a woman fucks BBC while pregnant; you get dented brain leftist like OP here.

>libshits
>look down on everyone who dares vote a way they dont like
>I KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU GOY
>lose

Wow never saw that coming.

Ahkcually cost of domestic labor merely has to be cheaper than the combined costs of logistics and product defects that overseas manufacturing incurs in addition to proposed tariffs that will be implemented on U.S. companies who outsource with slave labor in order to take advantage of the buying power of first world economies. It's always been a scam and we the people are putting an end to it!

I never thought Hillary was ignorant of the plights of the common man. She knows about our problems, she just doesn't care. If anything, she holds us in contempt.

The argument was about factory workers, small businesses don't own factories.

They can bring the factories back, but the jobs themselves will be taken by robots and it's already happening.

Literally this.

Doesn't have to be lower than the Chinese. Just make it reasonable and businesses will come back.

they hardly cover anything anymore

just your standard care

quite literally useless

Well, unless you come up with a house building machine I think I'll be alright.

We have taxes so the rich don't spiral off into totally privatized living and leave the poor to wallow in their own shit.
A lot of poor people understand that high taxes makes the rich not want to invest because it is preferable to save or simply invest elsewhere, but they are blind to realize that the answer also isn't to lower taxes and let the rich leave them to die through innovation and cheap labor alternatives.

The true answer is to read an economics textbook and realize that you shouldn't be waiting for a handout through taxes or a job. You should be making yourself a vital member of a business operation that affordably cannot be lost to a competitor. You should understand how the overall market is evolving and stay the hell out of areas you know you can never compete in. If you want to go the blue collar route, go specialized with a trade school and become a plumber, welder, or an electrician. Don't wait for a low skill job handout in a coal mine or a factory line like a moron and then complain when a immigrant or robot replaces you.

If you read The Art of the Deal, you would know that Trump followed his father in his early days. His dad made low income housing and taught Trump the ins-and-outs about being poor after the slump in the economy. With a small loan of a million dollars (relative to Manhattan real estate), he's actually a self-made man with a plethora of successful businesses and entrepreneurial endeavors. Clinton started off the taxpayer's dime as a lawyer, got rich off of her husband, then followed through with a corrupt foundation and speech fees to keep the cash flow running.

Plus Trump is very down to earth, a lot more than Obama could ever be.

Nobody is going to shut down a Chinese sweatshop operation in order to move and restart in an area where they have to pay more for workers. It makes no sense from a business standpoint. Companies like Nike literally could not afford to sell their shoes at the prices listed if they paid American sweatshop workers $10 an hour to make those shoes. And the CEOs damn sure aren't about to take a salary cut so they can replace Xing Bu with Joe Smith.

I disagree with him somewhat

> against their best economic interests
Ironically, Trump is more fiscally liberal than Obama, but neither his supporters or leftists are smart enough to realize it.

Because Republican politicians hate the same minorities (religious, racial, and sexual) that Republican voters do.

Vote for the poor and struggling instead of a successful self-made billionaire who's impressionable.

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/companies-that-use-robots-instead-of-humans-2016-2?client=ms-android-verizon

Why do pinko posters shitpost on our board?