Inb4 CTR

>inb4 CTR

Why is Trump Putin's little bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2015/table1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cold war is over. they are no longer communists

Putin and Trump have same enemy and share lot of views.

why do liberals confuse respect with being a bitch?

probably because they know nothing about the former and all there is to know about the latter

>Putin and Trump have same enemy
mankind ?

Projection. Putin had Obama sucking his dick for 8 years. Obama will go down in history was Putin's little black bitch in Ukraine, Syria and then as the master stroke, Putin hacked the U.S. elections and destroyed little whore Obama's legacy bitch.

niggers like you

Globalists.

This is such a shockingly juvenile point of view for international relations

Trump x Putin is OTP

Clinton x Turkel GTFO

because putin has lots of oil to sell
/thread

Trump is a simple idiot and a pseudo-authoritarian narcissist, so basically he worships those who control. Interestingly enough, Trump is clearly already controlled, but don't tell him that; he'll have an emotional breakdown on twitter.

Putin has really bad blackmail material on Trump. (Pedophile connections)

Muslims

>taking millions from saudi arabia- not treason
>benefiting from exposing of establishment corruption-treason

Also the level of hypocrisy is amazing considering what the nsa is doing to ordinary citizens

You are so fucking dumb. Russia literally relies on globalism for its economic survival, it is not a service/tech economy... it is a one dimensional energy economy that relies on trade and the success of other nations.

Of course you're a geopolitical and economic illiterate so I'm not going to be able to continue with you.

Faggots like you.

does he hate fags or is he one?

is pence going to have to shock him?

>Putin just wants what's best for America

Right wing retards actually believe this.

Republican voters are America's greatest liability.

It wasn't always that way. Two years ago 18% of Republicans held pro-Russia views and they were complete fringe retards. American people and democracy is surfacing as our greatest liability because we're living in a time in history where people rely on facebook infographics that are flat out wrong to base their democratic decisions upon. Republican party has been hijacked by literal retards like Sup Forums, it's very embarassing.

No Liberals want what is best for America, Millions of Illegals and open border policy to enrich already very Multicultural country.

>the king of Saudi Arabia wants the best for America
lmao vaginacunts Clunton supporters believe this

Trump on Russia's hacking:

"Believe me, I know hacking... and it's a very hard thing to prove, oh and... I know a lot of things other people don't know..."

If you can't see from this press interaction alone that the guy is a joke and that we're doomed, kek.

No it does not,Globalists are literally the ones who put sanctions against us.

why do leftists think that anyone who doesn't want to go to war with the largest nuclear power in the world is a puppet to said country?

Obama deported more illegals than any president and reduced immigration.

Trump is the one who floods the country with foreign workers. He brags about it.

Nice try Vlad.

Trump companies have history of hiring foreign workers

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

I suppose, after 8 years of a war hawk like Obama, having respect for a foreign leader who doesn't plan to import millions of muslims would look like treason

oh my gosh that picture is, like, so problematic

so what if trump wants to munch putin's cock? like, its 2017 already, stop being so homophobic

nice try abdul

>Republican party has been hijacked by literal retards like Sup Forums, it's very embarassing.

Don't forget Jewish and Russian propaganda shills.

Democrats didn't want an open border policy, in fact, that's a libertarian view (free movement of people). If you say it enough maybe it becomes true right, but you can see at the core of every alt-right braindead's motivations is their basic human fear because they are weak individuals and need to be part of a group. Thing is, you're literally a Slav, and therefor are untermensch, you belong in the gulag or gas chamber.

So if Trump is not Anti Russia like Neocons and Neoliberals then he is bitch of Putin?
But why would he be against country that help him win,I mean without this 'Russian hackers' Hillary would have been first Feminist president of US right?

You get sanctioned because your country is nothing but white niggers that doesn't know how to respect the property and territory of others. Trust me, you're country is one dimensional and absolutely relies on the success of other countries to sell your oil. It's embarrassing how unsophisticated you are, going into a crippling 2 year long recession when oil drops below 50USD BBL.

Trump is going to build the WALL.

I'm gunna laugh my fucking ass off when Trump explodes immigration. There's nothing billionaires love more than cheap labor.

Too bad these right wing retards are too fucking stupid to see that.

I doubt these retards even know what US immigration stats are.

dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2015/table1

About 1 million a year. Trump will INCREASE that number. Guaranteed. CHEAP LABOR

This your 1st day on the job? You're fucking terrible at this. Go get your supervisor.

You have no problem when your greatest Ally Israel is at war with territories of others do you?

>huur duurrrr treason

Every President, every time. He's no more treasonous than a bitch who handed classified materials to unauthorized individuals.

LIBERAL WHO BELIVE TRUMP WILL ACTUALLY INCREASE IMMIGRATION

LOL I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

They counted turning filth back at the border as deportations, moron.

Of course I do. I fume over every dollar spent propping up Israel and I'm very candid about that in my personal life and certainly on Sup Forums

Oh, and I called it like I saw it. Obama was no friend to Israel OR Muslims... I knew Trump was bought and paid for by kikes, he owes everything to them. Everything he's done post-election proves it, no matter the words that come out of his mouth, because you see Trump will do one thing and say the opposite because he knows that his supporters are literal braindead hysterics.

They didn't give you a proxy?

Yeah. That's what happens every time. Do you ever actually bother looking shit up?

> be Canadian
>be this stupid
>but you blow dogs, so it's cool.

They use the same stats they have for decades.

Stats don't become fake just because you're a right wing retard who got triggered by a black president.

The unemployment rate is 4.6%. Deal with it.

>inb4 get fucked, shill
>saged and hidden

And he told the Saudi Prince and their whole shoddy government to blow him.

You can make bank without being beholden like a bitch.

Of course it is. The American people, and the U.S. in general in the last 120 years ALWAYS performs better under a Democrat. Trump will quickly undo it all. I'd imagine that in under a year even the dumbest of Sup Forums will see their err

Let's see him say the same thing to Putin and Russia.

you speak truth

Except they won't see their error. Right wing retards are dindu nuffins. They blame all their fuckups on others.

Exactly why the American people are our own worst enemy.

>Libs suddenly pretend to care about the oh-so racist and oh-so sexist and oh-so transphobic America

shiggidy-diggidy-doodle

Obama is Putin's bitch

he got rekt in Syria and Ukraine & Putin hacked his legacy away

LMAO

>Trump doesn't sperg out calling for a nuclear war against Russia over a hacking scandal that is questionable at best.
>HAHAHA Drumpf is such a fucking bitch!!1 XD

Leftist logic.

>inb4 rationality
>Why is Trump not in favor of ISIS and WWIII with Russia?

You had some minor mis-spellings in your opening post OP which I've kindly corrected.

Why so liberals defend gay people, and then smear people as gay to insult them?

>Republicans suddenly pretend they are completely uneducated rubes who make 20K a year or are unemployed because there are some illegals.

Faggity-retard-doodle

Obama didn't do SHIT for our unemployment and employment hasn't increased to any worthwhile degree.

The nigger lied and skewed the facts to make it look like our illegal problem was actually being managed. That dems want illegals to become citizens and sanctuary cities to persist.

>stuck in a lengthy recession
Look at the stock market!

>record numbers of people on welfare
Look at the unemployment rate!

Pathetic.

How low is your IQ that the picture implies Trump is 'gay' and not simply servicing his master?

Jesus you are fuckin dumb.

totally this, I think its safe to say, after analyzing all the threads in the past 2 months, that liberals here are autists.

really, hear me out. Have you noticed the complete lack of situational awareness, context? The black and white mentality.

>Sup Forums is either pro-trump or anti-jew,

not realizing the many details and factors

>people are either feminist or sexist

etc...

why are you so mad, bitch?

exit poll data shows republicans are way richer than democrats

cause they dont really analyze anything.

>homosexual fellatio = "servicing your master"

your homophobia is disgusting, this is why gays are becoming alt right

Obama crippled that piece of shit Russia and your heroic manlet Putin.

That's why Putin had to install his puppet in the White House.

Russia is crippled right now. Their economy is in shambles. Obama crippled them.

You right wing retards worship failure.

Do you have proof of this?
Why are you spreading Russophobia?
Do you have no shame, sir?

Putin 'compromised' Trump in 2013 when he was in Moscow for Miss Universe, FBI knows this, but FBI ok with colluding with Putin, Putin has owned Trump since.

We're not in a recession you fucking chimpanzee, what ever you're attempting to self-educate yourself with on the internet is not working and you're better served getting off immediately and finishing your GED. At the very least, learn how to change tires and oil and find the nearest Tires Plus.

EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS FAKE!!!

t. right wing retards

So? I'm richer than 99.5% of Republicans... does that matter?

you can leave whenever CTR

liberals, because of their lack of thought deepness, often tie themselves by the neck, with the most extreme hypocrisy.

lmao all the sanctions will be gone by february and the russian economy will go back to normal

putin has 90% approval

he'll keep getting reelected forever

meanwhile obama goes down in history as putin's bitch lmaoooo

he doesn't need to you fucking leaf dumbass. the russian hacking claims remain completely unfounded.

how many americans on food stamps

no, the guy is a saint and he's gonna save the world from the likes of you

>bragging anonymously on Sup Forums

Your life must be exciting.

if by hacking they mean "phishing", and by state actors they mean "anybody", then my country is on the top hacker countries ahahahahahah

benis in all feels

wtf does old people and children needing a little bit of money for food have to do with the unemployment rate?

You retards don't even know how to argue.

Did you even graduate high school?

>libshits still frothing at the mouth

Good start to 2017

it's funny how they say being gay or sucking dick is completely fine and nothing to be ashamed of

and then using it to demean trump

This. Russia is a fucking joke, they would be completely irrelevant in the world had it not been for the massive # of nuclear weapons it possesses and the fact it is sitting on the largest 1P oil reserves in the world. All Slavs are fucking garbage sub-humans and Trump's election is literal proof that the Slavs are undermining the best interests of the United States by tricking people even dumber than the white slavic niggers into voting for a clueless orange clown. Trump is a fucking 5 year old child compared to Putin LOL.

lmao this bitch obamaleaf stopped replying because he knows Putin outsmarted obama in Ukraine and Syria &&& HACKED his fucking legacy away

obama's legacy dead in 1 month bwahahahahahahaha, dumb nigger

why is okay to hate russians but not african americans?

t. russian emigrant

>getting hacked by subhumans

LMAO, DEMONIGGERS

There's clearly a block of the US ruling class that reaaaallly doesn't want peace with Russia

>podesta gets phished by a russian ip address

>THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION MACHINES BECAUSE TRUMP IS PUTIN'S TOP KGB AGENT

okay ctr

redpill confirmed

It's not the action of sucking cock it's the fact he's being compelled to. God your IQ must be REAL low.

Someone doesn't want America to be great again.

>The American people, and the U.S. in general in the last 120 years ALWAYS performs better under a Democrat.

if any of that is true then...

1. Why has there never been an explanation as to HOW Democrats helped the country's economy? They never show what policy did what, ever. All we get is circumstantial evidence, no direct connection.

2. "Better" is never made understandably clear. Why is that? Abstract and vague metrics are presented, but it's never shown how those things translate in meaning "better".

an argument against democracy

>retreat to totally unsupportable position, then question your opponent's intelligence

Yup, left confirmed.

I replied to you. You're just too much of a retard to keep up. Obama crippled that piece of shit Russia.

>lmao all the sanctions will be gone by february and the russian economy will go back to normal

Lol ya because they'll have their top asset Trump in the WH who will serve Russia's interests. You're making my point for me LOL what a retard

>what is workforce participation
>what are shitty part time service jobs

>poorly educated.
Missing quotation mark after "educated"