Or try to preserve civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/71hrVZLoIxs?t=4m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop making threads

Let's fucking go.

Die Flut Kommt

Fascist revival when, britbong?

I was born a poor, ugly, intelligent manlet in a muslim country.
I will gladly watch the world burn.

Bump, come on Sup Forums

I kinda want the world to burn as well, even though my situation is better.

From the ashed of current civilization, we will build a better one, a one that is perpetual

You will lose all your friends and family as you get older.
If you have a family then you will discover they aren't worthy of love.
All this will happen and happens to everyone.
Why prolong this suffering?

Hello my Anglo friend!

That's where I'm torn Serbia-bro, is the best way to a society of excellence to try to tear down the current one, or to attempt to reform it from the inside?

Hello Anglo friend! What do you think, is society worth saving, or should we just try to enjoy the time we have?

what font is that, what pen? how can I learn too write like that?

Unless we let the current society fail, people will never understand the evil of their current degenerate way of life

>"Why not both?" said Angela Merkel

>yes, don't talk about fighting back.
>don't discuss that, goy

Fuck you kike.

I personally would like whites to man up and take back Western Civilization the good old-fashioned way - through bloodshed and tears. That's the only effective way to do these things. A civil war plus ethnic cleansing. Yes it'll be nasty, ugly, and we run the risk of losing, but it's better than whining on our pc's while we scratch our neckbeards watching our heritage get pissed on by animals and our society fall apart. Man up!

Don't mind me just drinking wine, what are we talking about in this thread?

Fountain pen for Christmas, brand is Sheaffer. It's not hard, my mum helped me a bit though. You just have to follow the angle of the nib to make the little crenellations, and draw very straight lines

I think takeover by Muslims is more likely at this point m8, we'll just continue to be hollowed out by individualist consumption, and gradually disappear through population replacement. My question is what the best response is, if our goal is to create a society of excellence, which facilitates the survival and thriving of our people.

>bloodshed and tears
wew lad

Maybe. Sup Forums has made me very apathetic about the whole thing. White genocide is real, it's happening, but I can't be arsed to care much about it.

I'd suck this guy :^)

add me on kik user ;)

Not now, Hans. We're trying to decide whether society is worth participating in or whether we should burn the whole thing down.

The only solution is nuclear holocaust.
So that the new stronger civilization could rise from the ashes.

Pretty comfy handwriting you've got there leaf

I'm actually really sorry now. Your thread is probably the only serious and actually useful and intelligent one on Sup Forums right now and all I do is shit it up by being thirsty af.

Happy New Year, Leafbro :^)

Few actually give a fuck that's the problem. Instead of rallying we fight amongst each other and shitpost.

>Spencer was put in place by the Jews
>Milo is a faggot
>Trump is a cuck

What any resistance needs is strategy and organization. Meme'ing alone isn't good enough. We need more martyrs - the "right" kind of martyrs. Dylann Roof tried but he fucked up by attacking a church full of innocents. Stuff like that gave the Lefties fuel for their fire. Instead we need to burn down the ghettos and the drug-infested crack-houses. For every white woman raped while walking on the sidewalk, a random Tyrone/ Muhammad needs to be castrated the ole fashioned way. We need a flag and true leaders. This will initiate our cause.

Hello fellow Anglo!

Thanks Ivan

Happy New Years Hans :^)

Here's the thing- logically, I know that the only way things are going to change is through massive intervention: be it a spiking of birthrates, actually draining the swamp, a cultural traditionalist revival, peaceful or non-peaceful ethnic cleansing, or something similar, but I just don't see it happening. White men will continue to become angrier and continue to be pushed out of the cultural mainstream, immigration will continue, corruption will continue, (((they))) will continue- we're going up against a massive, powerful machine

You can't stop it. Its a numbers game. If you want to maintain demographics wall yourself off

Dick pix?
youtu.be/71hrVZLoIxs?t=4m50s