Why is violence good, Sup Forums?

Why is violence good, Sup Forums?

Violence is good when the person you hate hates you.

because otherwise law and order is just a suggestion

but why?

Violence is never good you stupid fucking dipshits. Try being in a war and saying "yay death and despair! Woot!!!"

Fucking 13 year old COD faggots

Donovan is a based fag, isn't he?

yes he is. i wish it was the 50s and he had to keep it a secret or was just not a homo because intellectually vapid cryptokikes always try to use that to invalidate his arguments.

pic related. violence must be avoided but sometimes it's the only option

it's not always good. however it's not that "it is not the answer for anything" bulshit, tho

How will you make your enemies bow down then

It's not like you can just throw your genders at them and they give up

Sweetie the world doesn't work like your universities

I live in the real world, nigger

Violence literally solves nothing, truly. You don't have to act like a bunch of niggers when you don't get your way. You don't have to "Muh dick" your military when another country is against what you want. There are other ways than ginger completely apeshit and killing them

Death of other human beings is never good, no matter what way you try and spin it

Going* completely apeshit

Agreed. Too many dismiss him for his gayness, the man has some good ideas that should not be dismissed.

Violence isn't in my opinion good, but it is sometimes a necessity. For example, if the only way a person will stop harming you is because they have been dissuaded by the threat of violence, then whenever they repeat that harmful behavior you must make good on that threat. If you simply talk a big game but never take action, you will condition others to believe that you are incapable of doing so and they will be less and less likely to respect what you say.

This is one of the problems with bodies like the UN, they sanction and scold and talk a lot of shit but rarely will they ever actually enforce their will. If you threaten to punish someone for a behavior, and they do that behavior, and you don't punish them, they'll just keep fucking doing it.

If someones walking towards you to shoot you, you dont stop him with words retard.

>Violence solves nothing
>Violence is the ultimate arbitration of power.
The freaking state is propped up by implicit threat of and a monoploy on violence and you think it solves nothing? Try breaking the law and refusing to accept punishment.

Gets the point across

quite simply, it gets certain shit done quickly.

>When you are a Nation that just came from the biggest turmoil in European history and still cuck almost the whole of Europe

That doesn't make violence good you fucking retard. At the same time, if he is under the same notion that violence is bad, no violence exists. Fucking kids man

funny

what a loaded question...

good/bad is a very abstract term. what is good to me can be bad to you

some papers say that violence and aggression are THE momentum gear shift of human civilization. so thats a good thing, right?

as stated by first post: without violence laws are nothing to abide by. the FEAR of violence alone sometimes gets the job done.

violence is "good" because it strucks a very basic core emotion of humans and it lets them think in advance, you stupid nigger

sage this thread

Have you ever swatted a mosquito?
You have?
There, you should now understand violence.

It's not good, it's efficient.

it's good because liberals can't use it accept from their hordes of niggers and they really can't control wild animals like niggers so even that is a shot in the dark. White people and asians have the ability to organize unlike niggers outside a KFC or ghetto.

>If everyone thinks like my friends and I do the world has no issues
Who lives in the real world again? Fucking hell, nice bait.

basically society can only progress so long as it's survival is at stake and becomes the main motivation for it's citizens. It leaves no time for close scrutiny of societal cohesion and encourages belief in cooperation. The threat of violence is a part of this.

it worked in my country

it is not good, but sometimes the only option

Violence is our response to fear. And we feed fear with our lack of culture and intelligence.

Violence is just another example of how underdeveloped we are as specie.