youtube.com/watch?v=07Ys4tQPRis&t

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM&t=66s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
youtube.com/watch?v=EclX_Peo5_U
youtube.com/watch?v=SsoVhKo4UvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UGQNc1Nrvlo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I might take Christianity more seriously if it was an actual threat to Judaism. Or even Islam.

I can't stand his voice.
It's so fucking annoying.
If he wants me to listen to hit shit he can hire someone with a nice voice to record his message.

He's an autist. Fuck him, I'm voting Trudeau.

>archetype of Kek has kermit voice
>Finngol finds problem with this.

If you're more worried about how someone sounds as opposed to the words they're saying there's no hope for you, you fuck off Mongolian half-breed.

But I can't fucking concentrate on his words so my brain just ignores them as noise.
This wouldn't happen if he had a really pleasant voice.

>tfw Bowden converts you to cultural Anglo-Saxon Paganism

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

Fuck off Christcucks, we have to fight, not go quietly into the night on the martyrdom bandwagon.

It's not a problem with him it's a problem with you.

Your brain sucks.

Why is there not room for both these. True altruism (not martyrdom or virtue signalling) requires tremendous courage of the like valued by europagans.

Christianity is universal, at best you can be a civic nationalist following it.

It is too late for civic nationalism, civic types are easy to subvert and have already been so. Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=EclX_Peo5_U

Christianity, the Gospels in particular, have disarmed us.

Nothing in the Gospels supports multikult, the Christian church is a political organization that will mimic whatever the state/vox populi tells it

How does he plan to mass assimilate all of these third worlders from different cultures, religions, and biological tendencies into western, white Christianity? Does he not realize that tribalism is inevitable, and that if we were a bit more tribalistic instead of worshipping the holocaust like Jesus on the cross, trading original sin for white guilt?

He needs to address the immigration problem if he wants to save the west.

I've been thinking about this aspect lately. it was Christian people who decided to allow multitudes of non-Christian people into their midst as new citizens.

and that leaves out the fact that Christianity posits an eternal afterlife, which injects a sort of fatalism into the mix.
>God will sort everything out in the end.
it gives people peace of mind until they're dead, but it doesn't solve anything for those who remain.

but since the time this decision was made, the new generation has largely rejected their parents' religion - making the prospect of treating all people worldwide as though they were equally good for our countries an increasingly obvious blindspot for the young, and easy to point out and reject. (but anyone pointing this out immediately is labeled a racist)

Thanks for the recommendation Sup Forums. I found this lecture to be pretty interesting:
youtube.com/watch?v=SsoVhKo4UvQ

If I interpret him correctly, Peterson wants to better the individual so the community becomes better as well (bottom-up reasoning), rather than better the society which hopes/forces the individual to better himself (top-down reasoning)?

Nice pic

I've been going through Maps of Meaning and listening to his podcast, and I've been doing the self authoring suite. The man is the actual hero pol needs, and badly. Intelligent and better than my previous guru, pic related

That's a great fucking point.

Can you give me a tl;dr on his ideas? I liked the reading list he posted, so I'm curious for what he is all about.

he connects a deep understanding of human psychology - informed by comparisons with other social animals including primates - with a profound understanding of the most powerful representations in our culture

he was motivated by the fear of nuclear destruction in the '80s, and has devoted the better part of his life to trying to get a handle on what it is that makes ordinary people produce such horrendous outcomes as Hitler's Germany or Soviet Russia, or Mao's China.

I recommend watching his Maps of Meaning course, and chances are that after your watch it you'll really want to watch his Personality lectures. but Maps of Meaning is where he started to develop his ideas. he also has a pdf of it on his website available for free download.

>and that leaves out the fact that Christianity posits an eternal afterlife, which injects a sort of fatalism into the mix.
>>God will sort everything out in the end.
>it gives people peace of mind until they're dead, but it doesn't solve anything for those who remain.

The argument here is that it is YOUR responsibility to tend to the Earth. As a Christian, you are a steward of God, which means it is your responsibility to be doing what you can to make the world better when you leave it than when you came into it.

The comforting idea that God will sort everything out in the end comes when you actually take part in fixing the world. If you make a serious effort, don't worry because now all you have to do is leave the rest up to God. But if you choose to let God handle it all from the beginning, you will have wasted your life doing nothing. YOU are part of God's will to fix things, but you are given the choice of doing it or not.

You're simply warned that if you choose to engage in your own selfish wants, you won't find the light at the end of the tunnel. You will just end up miserable and resentful of your existence (which is a reason why people turn transgender in the first place; unhappy with their own god given parts and blame biology for not making them happy by default)

Dr. Jordan Peterson is actually African... stay woke

youtube.com/watch?v=UGQNc1Nrvlo

This. Even the bible is against multiculture and globilism. There's a reason why we're all so different. It's because god wanted it to be.

Genesis 11:6-9
6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Can I be a cultural Christian if I'm an atheist?

Literally nobody takes you fringe Christians seriously, you do also realize that 99% of Christians are the same as the "degenerate atheists" that you despise

>mfw I see my OC a month later

Fuck you just listen to the frog.