My country is going broke

My country is going broke.
How are y'all doing?

good, surprised you're even allowed internet in ISIS lite territory

Just let the Nubians take over again.

ISIS is mostly stationed in Tunisia and Algeria, not here.
But still it's a muslim infested shithole, funny how the economy basically went down the toilet in only two months.

Maybe you could sell the pyramids to china.

>Remove islam
>Build some fancy ass hotels
>Worldwide marketing campaign to come enjoy a dubai style vacation by the pyramids
>Use the funds generated from tourism to purchase resourses in africa
>Don't employ locals so you don't have gravel truck simulator 3.0
>Egpytians get jobs catering to tourists or working in the field exploiting africas resources
>Become the wealthiest nation in africa and return the glory days of one of the oldest civilizations on the planet

Easy, in 10 years you'll be a first world country and in 20 a superpower.

arab

I wish man, retards here actually think that "islam is the solution" and the country would be better if it had an islamic president. lmao.

are you the egyptian who posts "blacked" threads allday everyday?

At least there's no mudslimes here.

he's my friend

digits confirm your friend should die

They don't wanna get eaten bro.

>nice beaches
>pyramids and other historical stuff
>hot weather
>food looks good

You literally have everything to turn into a massive tourist economy. All you need to do is tune down the Islam and try to distance yourselves from your Eastern neighbours

we have too many shitskins

says the Germanistani... keep letting (((merkel))) swing her dick around and enjoy your grandmother being raped

Yeah, i wonder how you could deal with that..

Literally all of Earth is going broke.

I'm pretty sure only Israel isn't going broke and that's because the US gives them billions every year.

Don't worry, with small exceptions every is broke, you just got it sooner. It's also certain that avery bank is bakrupt and can't pay your money back, provided 20% of depositors show up and demand cash. It's normal.
Here's a simpler one - get rid of central bank, default on all debts, coin silver money and make it legal tender.

Sadly you'd get invaded by first world... Get nukes first or let Russians in, that should solve it. Profit :D

Well, that ain't only because of mudslimes, that's probably the doing of American Jews...