What kind of subhuman degenerate trash allows their eight year olds to wear chokers?

What kind of subhuman degenerate trash allows their eight year olds to wear chokers?

Why are you supset about a necklace?

Who gives a shit

Jealous much?

it didn't use to be the sign of a whore when i was growing up

Why aren't you? They're degenerate and the colored kid asked a good question

You're either a jew or a muslim, or at least a liberal, aren't ya

obligatory black belt in dick sucking comment

chokers are just from the 90s, plus they arent very invasive or dramatic. It's literally just a necklace. Giving children make up and piercings is degenerate

>tfw i think chokers are cute and dainty
>now everyone just associates them with whores and cocksuckers

thanks for ruining this guys

>letting your little girls wear a black belt in a sucking dick

WEW

blame the whores, not us

i don't know why but they make my dick diamonds. every single woman i've met that wear those neckchokers are into daddydom choke-me-until-i-cum kinks. every single one.

they're a good pump n dump though.

It doesn't even choke them.

Careful OP, pull the leash to hard and she might just rebel when she is a young adult.

t. attention hungry whore

Allowing your children to wear chokers is the same as allowing them to wear clothes that show their bellybutton.

All the girls i met wore that shit was extreme SJW-Feminist is it same over west? lel

BUUUUUT DAAAAAD!

Thought they were pretty much erotic right from the start.
2lewd

Only beta faggots who never get laid think of some dumb stupid fetish about these necklaces. It'd be pretty stupid if girls made a sexual comment about guys that wear a certain type of jean or something, its just dumb.

These girls disgust me

i saw plenty of faggots on campus wearing them

You are a virgin that will never have children, why even give a fuck?

Jelly pedo?

overalls are the universal sign of a fuckboi, everyone knows that

This. Best lays for sure

>insult and erroneous equalization
Canadian arguments

>that one faggot that wears skinny jeans

Learn how to spell. Also, get a career and a future.

t. doctor

this. that's probably the reason why feminists and SJW wear them so much. they're a bunch of hypocritical cunts who want to be manhandled.

They most likely found you disgusting first.

Not an argument

They used to symbolize purity 18 years ago.

When I was little this girl Lola used to wear one and her family had peacocks and she was nice and we chased them once

Go back to the 60s old fart

Depends on the eight year old, I guess. Don't want any fat ones trying to act like they look good.

Yeah it was a question you dumbfuck.

fucking genius.

Yeah I'm confused, when did this go from a goth-lite accessory to whore status?

My girlfriend said to me that her best male friend gave her one last month...
I-is she a whore?

I always ttied to date a girl who wore a choker. Best sex of my youth.

i remember you. you made the same thread about that a couple weeks ago but you said it was your 8 year old sister who wears a choker. i remember it because i was pissed that you never posted a pic of your sister but other anons did.

Fuck you Argentinia you've proven yourself to be completely useless once again.

seconded.

was banging this 20 y/o that looked 14 and she was into all that. broken as fuck.

kek

I see what you did there

and then everybody clapped

why are parents getting their baby's ears pierced?

when goth-lite girls universally became whores in about 2007 through 2010.

>hurr durr I will insult you instead of adressing the point

Sweden is the most cucked European nation, but boy they cannot top German posters. Always a fucking progressive Jerry.

Those things were my kryponite on a pale goth girl in middle school then my wife wore my daughters to my office christmas party and I just feel dirty now after I finished fucking her while she was still wearing it.

Seriously, there are nothing wrong with chokers.

only the goths and emos wear them anyway.

Pretty sure this girl is 11-13 at most. Only met her once a few years ago when I went back to my hometown. Pretty much disconnected from society except for about 400 people at most and the internet.

I would let her do things to me.

in Estonia we call it Black Belt in Sucking Coc

My last girlfriend wore these and she wasn't a slut (I took her virginity) but she liked being choked. They used to be sort of edgy, but now that every basic bitch is wearing one they don't mean as much. Still, I would not in a million years let my daughter wear one.

another great example of a thread about politics and current events mods.

I could do a better job then any of you morons

Why is always a German, a leaf, or Sweden?
I don't understand

Fuck off to reddit

be honest it's hot as fuck to choke them

>Sweden is the most cucked European nation
Sure we are.
Fuck you, we're not.

It still isn't.

Dunno. One nerdy girl in my high school class used to wear it. I never considered it as something degenerate, quite the contrary - I always thought it looks quite "noble" and "pure".
Why do degenerates have to fuck up everything nice?

People who call this shit a necklace clearly don't know what a fucking collar is.

Complete degeneracy

>Pretty much disconnected from society except for about 400 people at most
FUCKING NORMIES

Am I the only one that loves when his women wears a choker and knee high socks? I just love abusing women!

>and the colored kid asked a question

Same here. Don't know why but they make a big difference to me. A woman with a choker is sexy. Forced my gf to wear one when we had it going.

It's a blackbelt in sucking dick, one of the biggest red flags around

Am I the only virgin here?

>abuse

Stop slut shaming

Yeah you are. You guys are fucked beyond repair.