twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read and understand..

Fuck off, janny faggots

Bamp

how do I flags?

Bamp

bump
Gas the mods reeeeeee

The more salty communists the better. Fucking faggots, I'm pissing myself laughing every time one of these "take over" threads take place.

FUCK COMMUNISM, LEFTISM AND ALL IT'S SUPPORTERS ESPECIALLY HERE ON 4CHINX. HANG YOURSELVES FAGGOTS I KNOW YOU READ THIS. WHAT CAN YOU DO OTHER THAN CENSOR?

F TO THE A TO THE DOUBLE G TO THE O AND TO THE T.

List of off topic/shitposting/spam threads on Sup Forums right now. Hit character limit so hold on for the next post

List of offtopic/shitposting/spam threads on Sup Forums right now. I'm autistic and accidentally deleted my last post that hit the character limit

>I'm autistic and accidentally deleted my last post that hit the character limit
Or not, my bad.

kek wills this bump even if it's singles

>there's 20 something year olds panicking over what was posted on their safe space

Have a few more that popped up while I was compiling those last ones. No need to thank me, I do it for free!

Well... That was impressive as fuck. Now, you should make a thread with this mate. Should have been a daily reminder with this..

Is there anything particular that's being slid right now?

leafbro pls do this

So in total, I've found 82 threads (ctrl+f "cross" if you don't believe me). Sup Forums's catalog has a maximum of 150 threads at any given time. Literally more than half the board is blatant rule-breaking spam at the moment. There were also some questionable threads I let slide because I know most rules aren't enforced 100%.

Trump literally worships KIKE cock you dumb fuck. I'm willing to bet he's circumcised as well. Obama did 10x more to combat sand niggers than Trump could ever hope to. You're talking about Trump here... the guy doesn't know his mouth from his asshole, has an IQ below 110, couldn't even get into graduate school, couldn't even get into wharton without going through Upenn, is too emotionally fragile to release college transcripts or tax returns... you're talking about nothing more than a personality that won the proverbial birth lottery and is in the right place and right time to capitalize on the dumbed down reality TV star worshiping citizenry. I literally hope for maximum suffering for all middle class, lower middle class and low class people that voted for him. There was a time when I didn't want all of their jobs to go away to Mexico, but now they really deserve it for their own insolence. Oh, and it's going to happen whether Trump is president or not LOL

Feel free to use my posts. I have a static IP, so 3 day bans are a pain in the ass.

Bump.

Missed one bro, but let me help

>

>fuck communism
>is eu cuck
WEW LAD

They need to stop being pussies and organizing elsewhere. Just stay here you weak fucks. The whole reason your ideology is dumpster status is that it needs moderation and agreement to be accepted, all of which can only exist in your faggot safe spaces. You're coming here to die.

I have never seen this much spamming.
Must be another cripplechan recruitment shill where they spam shit threads and then go "OH WELL THIS IS A SHIT BOARD BETTER SITE AT MASTER- I MEAN EIGGHT CHUN TEE HEE IM NOT THE ONES POSTING THE SPAM WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT"

The people who browse 8pol and /leftypol/ should be killed. In an ideal world they would be. No exceptions.

FUCK COMMIES

Intervals of 5 until this thread is shoah'd

WTF MODS REEEEEEEE

"There slimy little culture is embedded here"

Marxists don't understand you can't force a culture change, it emerges naturally from the circumstances of the time. YOU FUCKING AUTISTS.

Thanks

fucking trash

let's raid them instead, those """people""" deserve only pic related

Bumping this

Thanks for keeping them comming. Maked a thread for it

I'm gonna stay here since it's somewhat active.

Since I've linked 15 fresh threads over 5 minutes that means we get a spam thread approximately every 20 seconds.

I changed IP, new thread is here

Nice timestamp, and that really shows how fucked things are..

Nice

4chanx is great btw, auto links to archive.

It's time for us to spam /qa/ with this until they fire the leftypol mod

(duplicate of thread made a few minutes ago)

Reminder that applied to be a janny

(israel flag :^) )

Other thread was just deleted. RIP guys.

> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →

Seems like you got deleted again..

>tfw put off playing video games to dedicate myself to this

pizzabro thread got 404'd, cuck mods are everywhere

(second thread I've seen shilling this game)

FUCK THE NIGGER LEFTIST PIECE OF COCKSUCKER MARXISTS. COMMUNISM IS DEAD.

Well, you are surely making the most comprehensive leftypol thread list ever. So kind of a game r-right?

Gonna go play viddy games since the catalog has slowed down.

I understand that overmoderation is a real thing, and it sucks, but the levels of spam we're getting are fucking unreal. This thread is almost an hour old and I've found about 150 shitposts. That's 150 on topic threads that have been pushed off the catalog. Sad!

>tfw to inteligent to be a Sup Forums janitor

.net/leftypol/res/1190519.html
Add 8ch to .net
If you want to see what /leftypol/ uses

It was great getting it documented though, thanks for the work!

bump

Tired of getting banned, guys

Sorry lads, I've nothing really to add but THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF /LEFTYPOL/. I've been there only once before for about 30 seconds, my oh my. They use these little tag things where regular Sup Forums flags would go which lets everyone know their ideology. It's a proper little SJW cave. I truly believe I have just witnessed the darkest are demons.

Also
>Present day africans and whites share a common ancestor. That is wholly different from saying that africans are the ancestors of whites.

You heard it here folks, niggers are officially a different species. This directly from a lefties mouth.

Interesting.
Bump

Idea, let's get some janitors and mods on /leftypol/. Fight fire with fire

You are one of them.

I am one of what? /leftypol/? No I'm not. Why would you even think that?

bump

You would need to find someone who's terminally ill to do that. Browsing /leftypol/ causes cancer

BUMP
U
M
P

>leftypol mods helping turn this place into an even bigger shithole
Wow, what a surprise.

same with the RWSS posts.. they were accomplishing something and Lefty Sup Forums losts it fucking mind and started banning the threads after they had been here for a week. One of their mods got fired for revealing his power level.... stupid commie!

They will ban you for reporting their Sup Forums tier threads, just like they bragged about. If you want something done about it, take compiled and archived evidence like this and blow up Hiro's email with complaints from different people. Anywhere he looks online, that nip should see these piles of evidence that the entire work for free staff of Sup Forums be fired, replaced and closely monitored.

Notifying those paying for ads here that traffic is down and adblockers uses due to the spam might alert the jew side of him as well.

Unless you're reporting a leftist rat hole to your local authorities for code, zoning, safety, tax or law violations, your report doesn't mean shit.

Where was that screencap from and do you have the archive link to the original thread?

Bumping. It definitely felt like we were being raided today.

Saved, and keked. There's no going back now.

Back in the good old days we used to say "pics or it didn't happen" against obvious bullshit.

REMINDER

It's all an op

Bumping again. I know we have at least 1 based mod on our side though.