/pp/ Portuguese Politics

16 year olds will be able to change sex and the government is willing to go lower
expresso.sapo.pt/sociedade/2016-12-31-Nova-lei-vai-permitir-mudanca-de-sexo-a-menores

Marcelo's empty speech
observador.pt/2017/01/01/marcelo-rebelo-de-sousa-2017-tem-de-ser-o-ano-do-crescimento-economico/

Marcelo's yearly bath
observador.pt/2017/01/01/marcelo-a-banhos-uma-pessoa-esquece-tudo/

Other urls found in this thread:

expresso.sapo.pt/sociedade/2016-12-31-Nova-lei-vai-permitir-mudanca-de-sexo-a-menores
breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/01/ag-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=o81hkE7BqUY
reddit.com/user/LuiSP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

essa lei vai mesmo entrar em vigor
houveram (muitos espero) protestos?

primeiro pela patria

That's not how it's done. You should post the flag of Portugal, and then write the "it's time for another.... Spaniards, Brits and Brazilians are VIP, post rare etc., etc."

Otherwise it ain't gonna work. Also, yesterday's thread had based Poland with us, Poles are also VIP now.

God we need a party to fill the gap at the right of PSD/CDS cuckservatives so bad.
I think we are slowly becoming Sweden v.2.0

the right version tho

>be 16
>too young to drink
>too young to drive
>too young to vote
>old enough to chop your balls off

I usually make the /pp/ threads, and I always use the Republican flag so it immediately catches the eye of every Portuguese poster. Yesterday we used a monarchical flag and it worked too, thread reached bump limit and we had a great time.

That's what I call progress.

CasaPound Portugal when?

Using our first flag to call the finn bros is also good.

Yes, that's also true.

Sigh, let's get started then.

yes.

Esta pic merece aquela pic do retarded system collapses como complemento. Encaixa na perfeição

>16 year olds will be able to change sex and the government is willing to go lower
>expresso.sapo.pt/sociedade/2016-12-31-Nova-lei-vai-permitir-mudanca-de-sexo-a-menores

there are others.

Pic related

And all payed by our taxes yay! :^)

Meanwhile in Texas
breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/01/ag-2/

nvm encontrei. Vou guardar essa também para mostrar a certas pessoas

Sabes qual é a proposta lei em questão? Quero que o Expresso vá levar no olho do cu, esses filhos duma puta.

Não, só li aquilo do Expresso. Mas não sei se percebi a tua pergunta :/

Queria saber o nome/numero da proposta lei escrita pelos legisladores. O artigo vale zero para mim. Odeio o Expresso.

And for those who think there's little correlation between debt and jew contr- i mean lack of economic growth.

Não diz no artigo. Que nojo pá.

>Estas alterações legislativas vão ao encontro de um projeto-lei apresentado pelo Bloco de Esquerda em maio. O texto defendia a “despatologização” da transexualidade, ou seja, que deixasse de ser considerada uma questão de saúde mental. E determinava que a mudança de sexo fosse possível a partir dos 16 anos. Atualmente, quem quiser mudar de sexo tem de ser maior e submeter-se às consultas de um médico e de um psicólogo, escolhidos de uma lista autorizada pela Ordem dos Médicos, para obter um diagnóstico de perturbação de identidade de género.

>tfw someone posts my 1 year old image

eu sei esse sentimento

I heard your would-be king is a cuck. That's disappointing. Whatever happened to based kings?

>16 year olds will be able to change sex and the government is willing to go lower
Pai, I am disappointed, I used to be so proud that you were not a cuck like England, France or Sweden...

Why must you give in to peer pressure from globalist scum?

D. Miguel, "The Absolutist," lost the Liberal Wars. He would've been much more based than that faggot D. Pedro IV.

I guess Miguelism is like Spain's Carlism?

Although isn't Dom Duarte the miguelist pretender?

Alguém tem trabalho para fazer e dinheiro para me dar? Daqui a uns dias não vou poder pagar a internet e participar nesta troca de diarreia cerebral

pretty sure Marcelo won't let that sex change shit pass

I'm not a monarch. But fuck that dude, there's no more leggit heirs to the throne. All fucking dead or 4th degree cousins.

That flag is the ideal portuguese flag, unless we adopt the swiss style and go back to pic related. The red and green is retarded, looks bad, they CAN'T exist together in any flag, and have stupid meanings looking back to our history.

The sphere can be removed, we're no longer an empire, just like the crown since we're a republic (a very shitty one, but still).

The flag is not meant to be a retarded christmas tree.

Being poor is just all according to plan.

Let the Tuga lil boys turn into lil girls.
It's in the portuguese gene to be passive. No wonder they were raped and dominated by the moors for more than a thousand years.

>offering linguiça and wine to kebab
youtube.com/watch?v=o81hkE7BqUY

Fodasse. O PNR é só grunhos a meu ver, e tenho ideologias de direita.

Mas estes comentários. Meu deus. O nível de damage control é rídiculo. Só se mostram pior que eles.

I think you mean 1 bazillion

forgot the image

Partilho da tua opinião, mas gosto de usar o PNR para meter nojo a esses gajos

LOL
True.
The portuguese people today are basically the western Moors. The only difference to identify one is by looking at passport.

hmm... really made me think

o benfica perdeu?

Fucking hell son they do all this shit behind our backs and no one stands up against I swear I am going to start gathering signatures to build a new party to stop this shit

Long ago, in a galaxy far away...

pretty cool, saved

Topkek

one shekel...

Li o primeiro link do OP e quase que vomitei.

Mas no que é que este país se está a tornar? Onde é que está a nossa glória? Onde é que está o amor pela nossa pátria? Primeiro a Amércia a ser invadida pelas mentalidades retardadas do feminismo moderno e LGBT bullshit, também como a decadência da cultura (não que eles tivessem muita, mas pronto). E agora somos nós? Fodasse.

Há alguns anos atrás eu era um shut-in completo e isolava-me bastante, nunca tendo "vivido" e conhecido o meu país. Agora, que começo a mudar e a sair mais, e também a querer ficar cá a viver, é que me apercebo de que realmente poderá não haver esperança para o pessoal como nós, que reconhece a importância do tradicionalismo e as raízes culturais. Terei mesmo de emigrar?

Economia de merda. Pagamos tanto ao estado enquanto cidadãos, e o dinheiro dos tax payers é utilizado em obras, estradas e merdas inúteis, para depois ir para as mãos do corruptos. Pessoas idosas que se mataram a trabalhar, e que agora têm reformas miseráveis. Até para dar bolsas de estudo a estudantes como eu, que financeiramente estão todos fodidos, o estado pouco faz.

E depois estas merdas de mentalidade esquerda...

O que é que aconteceu ao nosso Portugal?

>I swear I am going to start gathering signatures to build a new party to stop this shit
Im glad to hear it, pai!

Do give me a call when you need more people to fight against the muslin scum plaguing europe, it would be a honour to join you in the Nova Reconquista!

Our soon-to-be King - he was in the specialforces (frogmen). It ain't over buddy.

Vão ser as reformas que vão estoirar com o Estado. Ou abre falência ou importam cidadãos honestos de outros países que façam mais "portugueses".

Num tema à parte, ignorando gerigonçadas:

Mais integração com Espanha?

We dead.

M-mas quem é o otário que dá linguiças a muçul..

>Reparo no nome Dr. Tomates e Rudolfo

ah faz sentido. Adoro estes gajos

Interesting. I guess Danes really are the basest Nords.

Fucking Sweden cucked their crown prince and their princess literally married her personal trainer. Wtf is up with that?

Eu mandei esta montagem ao gajo que fez os comentários e ele entrou em modo paranóia e apagou e editou tudo lol

reddit.com/user/LuiSP/

este sou eu:
reddit.com/user/jasfhajsfhjksa/

esta montagem veio de onde? ptchan?

I think Portugal will never ever stand for shit like sex change and gender politics.
But shit is dark now, then again the retard generation is starting to get positions of power.

Our right is completely dead, our birth rate is dead, and we had 100 000 people leaving the country in 2016.

However I am always surprised by the amount of PTs in Sup Forums. I mean we dont have the pop levels of some European nations and Is till see a lot of Barbosas here.

Fui eu que me lembrei de fazer para gozar com o gajo

Já li comentários teus maninho

Ah yes, Sweden. They just have to act like special snowflakes. I wonder what their former Royalties would have thought about the current situation.

kek. Falas mal do PNR e eles todos downboat

Eles só não curtem de fascismo aparentemente

eu gosto de portugal
Em portugal gostam de galicia?

mais ou menos. os espanhóis quiseram matar a vossa cultura e vocês deixaram. vale o esforço que têm estado a fazer.

sim

É a conta para ajavardalhar, tenho outra conta onde faço comentários ultra cuck e de vez em quando tenho muitos votos positivos.
/u/ouroroubado

Todos os meus amigos galegos são 5 estrelas

Enganaste te pá. Nós não vivemos na América c-certo?

Finlan :DDDD
Suomi :DDDDDDDDDDD

I friended you. I have no clue how reddit works but can I follow your posts?

Tenho alguma forma de contactar o meu municipio ou partido para perguntar qual é o número do artigo? É que eu já tou a preparar para ir protestar contra esta merda.

>Marcelo's yearly bath
Kek, that's pretty based. I really like the dude.

>Would you recommend this bath to any other politicians?
No, this is my thing.

I like your idea of eating shit-tons of fish, and I like that you are re-waking up against the eternal Castilian.

You'd have our support for independence, but you'd have to earn it, and unlearn the faggy castillian accent. You could be our Scotland then - semi-independent northern land with a funny accent.

reddit.com/r/friends
reddit.com/r/friends/comments/

É só malta do Sup Forums em reddit.com/r/quintoimperio

of course we like, you're senpai

boa, thanks
Já conhecia isso essa página, mas o reddit sempre me pareceu meio morto nas páginas portuguesas.

Marcelo is a disgrace of a president

>Marcelo is a disgrace of a president
He's a nice dude, though.

After Cavaco I'm just glad this one actually moves his neck and face.

Definitely the best President we've had since 74.

The bar is so fucking low though. They're all leftists who got elected for 25 de Abril or "Srs. Nim".

Também acho que ele não vai deixar passar. Eu espero bem que seja mais uma das merdas do BE que não dá em nada. Tal como aquela cena do cartão de cidadania. Se acontecer como dessa vez até o PCP está contra. São comunistas mas não vão nessas merdas de SJW.

poido dicir o mesmo dos meus amigos portugueses
we don't have any real interest in independency as of now, and lack the economic power to make it a thing
i dont think we would be able to replicate the portuguese accent, its a lot of years of separation. they did try to teach a "portuguesified" version of galician in the early 20th century but it didnt really work

because of 25 de Abril*

>houveram
kill yourself

Não vai passar. IT SHALL NOT PASS.

You guys can get any accent you want, just get rid of the Castilian one.

Jokes aside, rural Galician sounds just like Portuguese with a couple of vocabulary changes. It's just that it's closer to northern interior Portuguese and not Coimbra Portuguese, but it's Portuguese nonetheless.

Sure, but this guy is pretty right-wing. He's just acting independent/neutral now so he doesn't get shit, but he's been consistently holding off Costa.

He was against abortion, ffs.

Most of your old people still retain a very Portuguese accent,its funny to listen.
Dont worry, the Fifth Empire, the Empire of Spirit will return. We are a nation built by Templars and when Europe is in the pains of a civil war, the tide will turn here again.

>poortuguese

Diário da república? Mas eu acho que a lei ainda não saiu.

He's against and for everything depending on his audience.

>turk

see

>Fifth Empire
What's that? Is it related to the 100th anniversary of Fatima?