Money Is The Only Thing That Matters, Prove me wrong

Money is the only thing that matters, with enough money you can be truly free. By truly free I mean you can do whatever you want whenever you want.

You could sail in French Polynesia for months or even years without a care in the world, and then when you feel like it you could go to the Himalayas and climb Mt Everest. You can go anywhere in the world for how long you want, you can explore every single corner of the world if you so please, true freedom. Endless oppurtunities and experiences just waiting to be lived.

You do not need to do dishes, washing, cleaning, cooking or groceries. You do not need to go up everyday to your meaningless wage slave job where you save away your precious and only existence.

Every time consuming and mind numbing routine that is meaningless is now gone from your life, you can now dedicate your time to do whatever you want, life is like a sandbox, you can do whatever you desire.

And to achieve true freedom you need money.

And I do not mean that if you have money sitting in your bank you feel fullfilled and happy. That is just oppurtunity and endless experiences rotting in a bank.

If you have enough money you can live like a god.

Your only existence on earth should not be lived as a wage slave rotting in a cubicle.

Prove me wrong that money is not total freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlzJvZH0ip8
youtube.com/watch?v=viDL2W0HcJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k now i have gun, take your money

Money is a commodity. A commidity which function is to measure economic value.

?????

You do not need to do dishes, washing, cleaning, cooking or groceries. You do not need to go up everyday to your meaningless wage slave job where you save away your precious and only existence.

Every time consuming and mind numbing routine that is meaningless is now gone from your life, you can now dedicate your time to do whatever you want, life is like a sandbox, you can do whatever you desire.

And to achieve true freedom you need money.

But for
Most the only way to get money is by enslaving yourself to society

Now tell me something that a three-year old doesn't know...

What if the central bank prints more of that money?

When I tell any person this they tell me, ''you can not bring money into the grave''

>he hasn't taken the money red pill
Keep working hard goyim, I'm sure you'll get there in the end

You can never get this kind of money if you work..

I agree, my dad always told me.. "Lifes about acquiring as much wealth as you can"
fast forward today:
31, Oracle DBA, live at home, £63k job, renting out two properties whilst still driving a 2002 vw polo 1.4 shit box

The game is all about retiring before your 45 gentlement.

Life is about retiring at 20

Wrong, you just don't want to live a life self dependent. If you are okay with building your own things, you don't need money if you live away from society. We just like modern amenities and money is just the advanced bartering system.

Cash rules everything around me.

Dollar dollar bill y'all

Poorfags butthurt

All money is worthless fiat interest payments. Number one indicator of your success is that of your same sex parent. Most inherit. Most are lazy and incompetent. Pressing buttons is not a hard job. Doing blow and hookers and offshoring is not hard. Playing capitalism 2. Is not hard. Getting connections to pay $5/hr no tips for hundreds of $5 subway sandwiches an hour like a lemonade stand? Is not hard. Muh cucumbers. Muh mark ups. Muh zero sum inflation. Muh BGI. Muh invisible but totally real you guize, market hand. They pay NO TAXES. Hire only globalists. And shit on your face. They buy all the good shit first and leave you with crappy expensive remaining "essentials". FOR WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS ONLY SOUL? The golden rule is NOT "he whom has the gold makes the rules" and you know it. But you don't care. youtube.com/watch?v=nlzJvZH0ip8

Who else poor as hell and want to shoot themselves? Currently holding a crying baby that wants some milk and I can't even afford to go buy some.

For the first time in history the entire world is accesible in a few hours ,you can experience anything this world has to offer and you want to sit in your shitty made concrete box in the woods telling yourself, ''muh independence makes me happy''

Modern amenities=you can live like a god

correct OP

Christ says the He feeds even the birds of the field. That they eat literal food. So we in Him should not fear for hunger. You didnt choose when to be born. You don't choose your death nor anybody else's

>you can live like a god
Yeah but turns out this doesn't make you happy.

This worthless fiat interest payment gives you endless possibilities in life and freedom, but ok.

Any money more than 70K a year doesn't do anything for happenis

youtube.com/watch?v=viDL2W0HcJw

I mean that you are truly free to do what you want, if you want you can live in the forest for 30 years without a care in the world if that makes you happy, you can live in the desert, you can do whatever you can imagine.

You can do whatever makes you happy.

Sounds like economic nihilism to me

You can do all that broke off your ass shill

Yeah. Lemme get some.

With 70k a year you still are not free to do what you want, you cant travel the world non stop until you die, you can't eat the best food you have to eat generic shit food and you are still stuck in a shitty job wasting your life in an office.

You are still a slave chained to your work

No. If he wants he can use his fiat interest (are we going to get negative rates?) rather than his real estate to buy same shitty cars and jizzed on hotel towels he wants

Yea I can fly anywhere at any time I want without money

Okay

So how do you make all that money when you're really poor?

>need money to be free
>only way for 99% of people to get money is to sacrifice freedom

fucking epic

>you can live in a cave happily is what im saying
>you cant go in a giant pop-can on wings

Money is just a means to an end, you should never put too much faith in it. Countries decide to wage war on you, they will refuse to take your money and leave you isolated. Your own economy takes a shit and you are left with worthless paper. The ends should be what matter, accomplishing the task and diversifying is the only way to survive.

>Money Is The Only Thing That Matters, Prove me wrong
If money matters because it is a means to attain freedom, then clearly freedom matters too, probably even more than money. Therefore money is NOT the only thing that matters. You're proved wrong and a faggot, OP.

You were indoctrinated into believing this shit and are too mentally unstable to notice it

Baiting is for experienced posters. Please stop.

Yes I am not disagreeing with you, if living in a cave makes you happy then you should. But maybe someday you want to sail on a boat or do skydiving, climb some mountains, whatever you want, you will need money

Mostly this, it's all relative. There is always someone with more that most people hold as the standard for being "rich"

Yes I am mentally unstable for not wanting to sit in an office cubicle rotting my life away while I could experience the world.

You implied money lets you live in a cave happily. Dont need money for that. Then when i said cave can be happy and broke you said muh airplanes. SOOOOOOO many people make less than my 70K cutoff I said. So how is WORTHLESS INTEREST PAYMENTS a good value?

It is freedom, no cooking, no cleaning, no groceries no menial meaningless tasks need to be done, only do whatever you want

I think you mean weath. Money is for poorfags, but you are close

I was thinking today while driving

If I got rich with bitcoins back in the day, today I could literally be Batman

Adam was cursed with toiling after the apples. Eve with painful childbirth. Then they made clothes. That you squawk and brag about. Somebody wipes your arse and you call it freedom and fulfillment

Yes but only because the system want to.

No, you're probably just young going through some phase.

You will later realize the world is shit and you were lucky to be born a Swede in Sweden. There are lots of mountains to climb here and in Norway, you don't need a lot of money for that.

Buying a house is a different story..

It is thats why I live where I live. I can fuck off to my own little corner of the planet and just be me. Money is important.

this is woman logic at it's finest

So money does not get rid of worrying about rent, you can eat the best food you want, go anywhere you want whenever you want? That is freedom

It is not about climbing mountains, it is about endless oppurtunity and experiences available that are not possible with no money.

hmmm lets see here what country has posted this
oh sweden talking about how money is everything
hmmm lets look at the current state of his country
wow what does it say here?
"1 in 4 women raped in capital"

Yes you are a woman if you want to do anything you want not sit in a cubicle 8 hours a day and commute 2 hours a day and then watch tv, wow you are pathetic

It is not about that, it is about being able to do what you want and not having to worry about anything. It is about money=freedom, to experience all the continents, every country, sail every sea on your boat, sailing under the night sky in the Carribean one night and the next you are in the arctic fishing, it is about endless oppurtuinity you dense retard.

R A R E
A
R
E

Just become the next Yung Lean making nonsense rap over sikk beats and you will get those bags nigga; considereing that you are 18 years old or underage writing an english essay on animu boards.

Nobody in the world is able to do this, I don't care how much money they have

I did not talk about material things, I am talking about freedom you retarded goat

When you have money you probably spend it on nice things etc.
It's difficult to enjoy your money without people taking notice, in which case you end up with the stress of knowing that people might only like you because of the size of your wallet.
Try finding true love, when the chicks you date know how fat your wallet is.

wut? The things I mentioned is attainable with 10 million dollars+ liquid and there is plenty of people with that.

money is your God. dealwithit.jpg

Thats why you have richer friends

The means to generate wealth is more important than money.

You can give poor people free money and they will be poor again after a while

Health is more important because you cant buy immortality yet.

Yes that is true, but I am talking about if a person already has millions in liquid cash you can do whatever you desire

You are right. But what is your plan?

Yes I never said anything else

Not taking a loan would be a good start.

no the only thing that matters is progress because without it we become stuck

Not sure if that's a good idea.
>take loan
>build infrastructure
>build homes
>build cars
>can't_pay.jpg
>eurozone does haircut
>lowers interest
>gives you grace period
>gives you money to live until you can pay
>too_poor_for_refugees.png
>fast forward 10 years later the North is ruined and you pull out the money out of your mattress and live like a king

It didn't end up so badly.

"Money = freedom" is bullshit. Money won't help you much if what you want to experience is being a doctor or an engineer or a polyglot etc. It also won't help you if what you want to experience is being taken seriously on an imageboard. I could give you a trillion dollars and you'd still be a faggot, OP.

>retarded goat
Ho ho, made me laugh.
I see your point but you need some semblance of health to go with your money. Also money can't buy you happiness is a half truth, not enough will usually buy you some unhappiness.

You will always have to manage your money and live in fear of losing it, even if you pay someone else to take care of it. Money can't buy you freedom from your own impulses, desires or the necessities imposed on you by nature. As long you you live you will be a slave regardless of money. Not even diogenes of sinope was free, although he came close

try being rich with terminal cancer. Thats why its so funny when rich people get diagnosed. They have the hardest time letting go.

So you cant be an engineer or doctor while also sailing the carribean and the arctic?

What about white babies? You can't buy true love.

If you have millions of dollars liquid you dont need to worry about losing it

A person with a trillion dollars will no longer be a faggot mein friend. That would be a rather powerful person.

You could have 500 babies if you'd like

Money is literally debt. Money doesn't mean anything but bureocracy. Money won't exist soon.

Money isn't freedom but a belief that you own your own labor; in exchange of working, people gives you money because it is just easy for them to give money instead whatever you want or ask, but still, that money doesn't mean you can own or buy anything.

Im sure money gets you lots of refugees in sweden boi.

People who say this don't understand investments.

The guy that died with millions to his name made more every year sitting on his arse than they do working day in day out before they fritter it away because "muh can't take it with you".

Yes but what is even more fun is when a wage slave gets cancer, they lived a shit life and died as a shit.

They have some pretty impressive treatments and drugs these days. With enough money you have a good chance of surviving things like that.

No money is value, and if you have liquid money with no debt or anything that is freedom.

Money won't exist soon? Value won't exist? Money is just something we use instead of trading goods with eacother you mong

Wrong, it loses value even faster because of inflation. Now tell me that realization won't be constantly eating away at you

When you live a shit life you dont care when its over...

I bet you would know

incorrect sven
freedom does not exist every creature on this earth pays a price to live
even millionaires still have to do things they dont want to do like getting a divorce for example
i think what you are getting at is that you are sick of going to work and cleaning up after niggers all day for a pittence just so you can live and feed you and your ex wifes children
but you dont understand that even people who live a self sustaining life and dont use money are still slaves to SURVIVAL there is no free ride on this earth

can't gg no re

get on disability and live free or die hard

desu mental illness is the best causey our in your own little world with a plethora of benefits

Of course we need to survive, never said anything else, I only said that with enough money you can have endless experiences and oppurtunity that is not avaialble without money

and free drugs

well shit my 3 year old could have told me that sven

You can't hire servants at that messily amount son, which is one of the thinks you mentained.
Hell, just a decent house in my area is over 1 million dollars

yes being a mentally deficient retard is freedom

Health, UK or US citizenship, good job are matter.

Can't hire servants with 10 million dollar+, liquid ???

Servants cost like 60k a year

The point I was making is there's experiences you can't get with money alone, and even experiences where money doesn't help at all.