Trump is now the Minority President

"People were outraged Saturday when President Elect Trump wished his rivals a happy new years. Celebrities and activists took to twitter to show their anger by calling Trump the minority president. The hashtag minority president has been trending on both twitter and facebook."

Trump BTFO he is now a minority ahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/tinyhandsman?src=hash
openculture.com/2016/05/noam-chomsky-on-whether-the-rise-of-trump-resembles-the-rise-of-fascism-in-1930s-germany.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reckless.

Oy vey there is wrong with being a minority, Goyim

That feeling when you studied the rules of the presidential election and you and your rival knew how the election worked but you are criticized as a loser for winning the game as it is played.

If the electoral college didn't exist and we relied upon popular vote only you can bet your ass Trump would have changed his tactics to win that. He would have probably tried to lean more toward the democrats and liberals.

Wait, I thought we need to protect all minorities?

>((olbermann))

>Celebrities and activists took to twitter to show their anger

And this is why he won.

he's asking for it

twitter.com/hashtag/tinyhandsman?src=hash

>One tweet generates this much salt
The absolute madman
How long can this liberal temper tantrum last?

wtf i love minorities now

8 years

>trump is now a minority
>liberals cant call him racist because minorities cant be racist

wew lad

>dat cognitive dissonance

Apparently it'll last until hell freezes over.

It is time to meme Olbermann out of existence

>sportsball "reporter"
>employed by a magazine for men with low self esteem

>some widely used words have many definitions, and if I purposely use the incorrect one for this situation it generates humor

The cleverness of average Sup Forumsacks never ceases to escape my imagination.

>Minorities are oppressed! We must give a voice to all those who don't have the raw population numbers to make themselves heard!
>Minorities are privileged! We must make sure that only the will and opinion of the majority of the people matter!
sweaty_liberal_in_front_of_button_choice.gif

>Fetal position
FEAR THE RESISTANCE, TRUMP!

>if I purposely use the incorrect one
You might want to google the definition of cognitive dissonance. Defending minorities and calling Trump a minority as an insult is to hold two opposing ideas at once.

It's like watching saturday morning cartoons again.

Twitter is like the modern day version of pitchforks and torches except that it's just gay and ineffective. Makes for good comedy though.

>checkmate
>but I won since I have more pieces on the board

if Trump is a minority and keith oberman opposes trump that makes keith oberman the majority

therefore by leftist logic Trump is incapable of oppressing keith oberman

he should put in that part about shutting ppl's mouths

he should have hillary show up in chains

>lost popular vote meme

Electoral vote is just one of the usa voting rules. There are many other rules.

One of them tell you must have 50%+ of valid votes to win.
Hilly didnt had more than 50% of popular votes.
House of representatives would vote, and since they are mostly of the trump party, they would problably vote trump and he would win again.

Whats next, complaining that you should be able to win even with less than 50% of the votes?

>I posted this thread again
should be a bannable offense desu

>Celebrities and activists
Are there any groups of people who need to shut the fuck up more than these ones?

do trumptards think ppl should blow the whistle or not?

cuck Olbermann wrapped up in his trauma blanket

Hhagavshahah

Am I the only one hoping he convinces commies to rise up? Then we crush him and anybody who rises with this cuck Olbermann for treason

Is stephen miller, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

Hahahahahaaaa oh I hope your salt never ends.

not that gay but, yes!

Didn't Bill Clinton win his first term with only like 40% of the popular vote?
Were people this hung up on the popular vote back then?

Bill had 43% and Bush had 37%. Democrats are just grasping straws at this point. First it was muh popular vote, then it was Russian hackers now they're blaming it on fake news.

openculture.com/2016/05/noam-chomsky-on-whether-the-rise-of-trump-resembles-the-rise-of-fascism-in-1930s-germany.html

>literal troll in the whitehouse
the next four years are going to be amazing, the age of Sup Forums is coming

>y-you didn't really win drumpf

There aren't "many definitions" of minority. It doesn't mean "black people" or "homosexuals" on different days. It simply points out a power dynamic--the weaker minority subgroup and a dominant majority subgroup. It is sad that liberal talking heads, who usually support the plight of minority groups, are so quick to throw that rhetoric out the window when it suits them.

He really looks like a nu-male.

I thought it was Fake News and then Russian hackers. I'm losing track of the reasons it wasn't Hillary's fault that she lost.

Look at that strong resisting.

Do none of these people realize that he doesn't have the power or the support to turn us into Nazi Germany 2.0? Hell, he doesn't even have as much power over the nukes as it's made out to be.