Is 30 the new 20?

Is 30 the new 20?

Yes.

Im nearly 26 and feel old as fuck. If you don't have kids at 30 just neck yourself

Isn't it funny how 30 year old losers all call themselves millennials and act like it's totally natural for them to be directionless, confused and lazy as if they're actually young?

In reality you should have settled down, found a decent job and had a few kids AT LEAST by the age of thirty,

There's this girl i know and i kinda have a thing for her, but I noticed, all her friends are already married and in a relationship, she and I are both 24, is this a red ir green flag Sup Forums?

Is jew the new non-jew?

where's the booze?

I hope so june is my 30th bday

may here

Nah 40 is the new 20

this is the most reddit picture ive ever witnessed

Hopefully it means that she's been holding out for the proper partner. Do you know what her history is with relationships and sex and stuff? If there is any chance she's been waiting for the right guy, that's a good sign and you should pursue her.

Lol fuck you're an idiot. You're the one who went and knocked someone up. Nice job bud.

Yes. 30 year olds need to realize they're not going to be young forever, and in fact no longer are. I don't care if they get married or not, but for God's sake stop acting like you're still in college.

31 here.
At 25 I knew it was all over. Let's face it, we're middle aged.

I have looked at her social media and stuff and it seems that she hasn't been in a relationship for some long time.She works at a hospital and she always does seem busy

If you don't have your shit together by 30, it's too late for you.

Well you just need to figure out what the deal is. If I were you I'd ask her out. If she is interested in you she'll say yes and if not, she never would have been anyways so no need to waste your time, and that way you can jump on that opportunity before it's too late. Then, while hanging out, find ways to discuss things like relationships, values, sex, etc, without revealing any particular opinions. Make her feel like you'll totally accept her no matter what she says and that way she'll be honest with you, and then you can decide if you approve.

>Nah 40 is the new 20

No, 60 is the new 20!

She's my date to my friends wedding this weekend so i'll see

Man, that looks depressing.

I hope so, since I just turn 30.

Not to mention, it seems every 25 year old acts like they are 18.

i want to disagree but deep down i know you are right, it's a weird feeling

30 is not the new 20.
Anyone who says that is a manchild meme shirt wearing faggot

Are you saying this out of experience.

I also know plenty of people who didn't graduate till 30 something and still get comfy jobs.

Maybe it's just you bro.

Cool good luck I hope it works out!

25 now
I'll give this whole "find a nice girl" meme two more years if I'm not anywhere near married its time for some more extreme options
ill be damned if I dont have a kid by 30

you'll be damned

Yeah it really is, it's wild. 30 is still 50 for women.

>saw junk food/drink
>saw 30
>automatically assumed 30 stones
I should probably fuck off back to /fit/

Spoken like a cubicle cuck who blew his 20s doing nothing. 100% guaranteed. Rofl.

I'm 36 too.. 1980 represent!

Why would I want kids, user?

>inb4 not doing fair share to prevent the jewish plot to breed out the white race

Fuck no, and this is a horrible attitude. I know tons of people who said this shit in their 20s and now they're 30 with zero career prospects or wealth while their friends who actually tried are now 5-10 years into a career, have investments, and own a home. It really hits them hard when they realize how far behind they are, I'm 31 so most of my friends from highschool just recently went through this. That being said if you're a single guy who actually acts his age, you're in a really good position since no woman is going to want some manbaby without a career at this age.

There's something sad about this picture, when you consider the "Josh" coke bottle and no liqour, as well as how well organized it is. Someone put effort into making this right for their favorite son. It should say "16", but it says "30".

Nice, good luck user.

29 here.

If I was still anything like my 20 year old self I would've already volunteered for the gas chamber.

that's not /fit/, it's just autistic.

This. It's so easy to get your choice of 10/10 women in your 20s and a 6 figure salary if you are a man.

Meanwhile the manchildren neets who pollute this board are scraping by hoping to have a wife with a son who can help him microwave tendies.

Is 20 the new 18?

>torani
>lime, coconut, vanilla

what for? people don't put that stuff in their sodas, do they?

WHY DON'T NZ SUPERMARKETS SELL BOTTLE SIZED DR PEPPER!

Babies are adorable, they make you laugh every day and you always want to squish them. You spend about two years not being able to do anything but obsessing over how cute and sweet they are, and that forms a really strong bond which makes it especially fun and exciting when they get to be about 3-4 and start talking to you and becoming a little friend, plus needing less attention and hard work. And from there out you get to enjoy them turning into little people. It's really special, you probably won't agree but if you have your own or ever do, you'll understand because you just love your own kids cause of biology I guess.

>This. It's so easy to get your choice of 10/10 women
fucking leaf how can you be so retarded

>tfw 30 years old
>never had a real job
>Been supported by various women through out my whole life
>Currently living with a girl and have another girl that I fuck on the side pay my car payment
>drive a 2016 year vehicle that I haven't paid a single dime on since getting it over a year ago
>constantly get new clothes that I never have to buy
>get my weed from a girl who I dick occasionally for free weed

Y'all fucked up if you think you're something special because you "worked hard" and "got a good job," that's cuck shit. I'm out here fucking your girl for your money while you slave your life away doing what you think is right. Eat shit nerds.

You'll enjoy that lifestyle for 10 more years tops.

Literally nobody wants a washed up 40 year old loser with nothing of his own.

>thinking I'm not going to wife a bitch up who's got a great career and be a stay at home dad
>actually believing I'm not mentally accessing the various sluts I go through to find the one with just the right amount of self-esteem to never leave me and take care of me for the rest of my life while I smoke pot and play video games everyday

You think I'm some kind of fucking amateur son?

im 31 and i feel like im 20 so yes i guess

>Babies are adorable, they make you laugh every day and you always want to squish them.

Sounds like a fag or a fat woman.
Go fuck yourself

I wish.

what are your plans for the rest of your life? kill yourself eventually?

cool LARPing and lack of ambitions queer

I am a woman but my husband squishes our babies even more than I do. Sorry, this cute baby stuff doesn't really apply to brown babies.

Hope you get a gal that do want you like that.
But from my own experience girls dont work like that.

look at all that sugar

revolting

No plans, just gonna coast. I've been all over the country with various girls. Spent new years in new york on the 22nd floor of a hilton building that over looks the river separating jersey and nyc, I still have the same $8 in my wallet that I left home with. This is how the rest of my life will be.

Stay salty virgin

Hey come on man squishing babies is fun

However, once they reach age 2 or 3, they become faggot demon bitches, I hate kids so much, but love babies

Doesn't matter. We'll all be dead or fighting a global war within the next two years.

Hahahah so many butt hurt old fags in here who blew there 20s/30s. Loving this so much. 30 is 100% the new 20. Undisputedly.

In the cookies

All it takes is being born with a beautiful jaw line, a beautiful hair line and an ENTJ personality. I can talk myself into literally anything, including pussy.

it's possible. my friends bro shacked up with a girl who has 6 figure job, they have 3 kids and he's a stay at home dad living in one of the richest areas in the south bay of california, he smokes weed and fucks off with his families money (his parents own some apartments in the area)
good luck

Not speaking from experience, but it's been my observation that people who don't accomplish anything during their 20's tend to continue to fail into their 30's. I've especially noticed this with people who were raised by single mothers, which accounts for almost everyone I know.

Do you write other fantasy stories too or is this your main niche?

That looks more like a party for 10 year olds

No way, they do not! My three year old is so well behaved and smart, it's my one year old that is literally a demon bitch 50% of the time- and yet I still love to squish both of them.

If you are 30 you are young obvious.

When I was 20 I was a kid , only when I reached 27 that I felt a adult

Young adult

so fuck off with the bullshit about new 20

if you are 30 you are young period, if you feel old you need to off yourself, your genes and chemistry are weak your ride is over

ISTP here. Yeah if you look good and can talk pretty much anything is possible.

>salty because a LARPer pretends to be a playboy on an anonymous thai cooking forum

Yes, people don't fucking grow up. We live in a generation of peter pans.

I'm 25 and a lot of people I went to school with at 18 still behave the same now as they did back then.

So many "men" still live with their parents into their late 20s and say shit like "I don't want kids until I'm in my 30s".

Newsflash: No kid wants an old fuck for a parent and nobody wants to be raising teenagers into their 50s and 60s.

Amatuer?

This guy gets it! All my friend who complain about feeling old at 27 are all fat fucks who doing nothing, but play video games all day and complain that nothing is going right for them. Stay fit and you'll basically be young for a long time. My parents are just turning 50 and still run marathons and look great. LOL @ all the fat neckbeards who have given up on life at 30.

>only when I reached 27 that I felt a adult

Ever consider you were just a dumbass manchild?

It's a product of inflation.
Twenty use to go so far. Now it doesn't quite go all the way. Before that 16 did the job.

33 here.

No, I do not want to be 20 again. I feel bad for anyone who wants to go back that far.

>woman

Get out, cunt

im a fat degenerate whose 24 and i feel like im 45. feelsbadman

tits or gtfo. you know the rules

Sorry all of your women work at the local crate factory

How? HOW? You can't GET a decent job. You can't BUY a house to settle down in. What a shitty life that sounds like. A bunch of kids, married quickly to some chick, working a dead end job because you can't get a decent one and paying off a mortgage until you probably DIE of a heart attack.

Lose weight right now. You've been warned.

Rofl I love cubicle cucks who are living their life's based on 1950s living standards. It's precious.

Even more important than a parent's age is the wealth and resources you can give them. Why have a child in your 20s is he's going to be raised in a poor / mediocre household?

Though I admit 25-30 is the best age to have a child

Easy if you live in the first world. Should have gotten good at life earlier.

That fucking picture. Kek.

Projecting fat neckbeard detected

no 30 is 30 and 20 is 20 stop being a stupid old faggot

>these don't exist irl

feels bad

wtf I hate kids now

>A fucking leaf

I am from Germany. I am in Czech Republic because I couldn't get a decent job in Germany. I am German. I speak 4 languages and have a degree. Every starting job was internships. Tons of internships. Then they fire you when the internship is done. I know people who went from internship to internship. Then again, I have an MBA. Should have STEM'd :(

Definitely a lot of degenerates on this board it's what keeps us coming back and growing stronger

How about we offer some advice to each other instead of just making fun of each other yes it sounds like a lot of us have wasted our lives however I'm told that 30 is actually quite Young from someone who's in their fifties or sixties so we still have a chance happy New Year everybody we can still make something of Our Lives

Also we Memed the presidency so that has to mean something

Your life has value and you can still grow as a person and can add to society

Well, my parents had me in their late 20s and I wasn't raised with a lot of money but it was comfortable enough. I'm looking to have kids next year, I'm not particularly rich either but they wont be raised in poverty so it's all good.

I think the trick is to find the balance. Buy a home and get a stable job with prospects, then have kids. All doable before 30.

People who try to live like 18 year old's until their 30 will end up not having kids until they're nearly 40. Or just dying childless and alone.

same way I can call you a human child... Because you reply is full of it, But I understand your adult emotions you are projecting..

You can even feel an adult when you are 16 . It all depends on your life and how hrash it was.

Some man and women are forced to mature at very young age.

But anyways I was speaking of the inner young feeling .

I'm 40 with no kids, and my life is perfect.

Suck my dick, faggots.

12 is the new 18

wanted to quote this post

>If you don't have kids at 30 just neck yourself

>In reality you should have settled down, found a decent job and had a few kids AT LEAST by the age of thirty,

Do you plebs have any sense of reality or are you NEETs?

>most decent girls pair off by their early 20's
>most single women in their late 20's are single for a reason
>home ownership requires taking on a debt of 700k+
>kids requires taking on more financial strain
>wage growth is stagnate and inflation is increasing, i.e. my salary is not increasing and is buying less and less
>more jobs in my industry are moving from full time to contract based work

I don't have high hopes for being able to support myself in the future let alone a wife and kids

30 here

just finished 12 years of military service, 5 yeasr of that with CANSOF as a doorkicker

i got 1 income property i owe 150 grand on but paid of 140 so far

i got a 15k line of credit i have 0 dollars on

few thousand in a bank, 30 grand in a rrsp

i drive a 2016 ford f150 and a 2012 volkswagen golf and eat out every meal

im on veterans affairs disability pretty much for life but i got a mental illness so all the gimmedats are mine

put in your work and pay your insurance and sometimes it just works out

note: i did not get drunk everyweekend for 10 years, i showed up with a hair cut freshly shaven ready to do battle since the age of 17 now im 30 and im set for life

thank allah

I work in a cubicle. Why does that make me a cuck?

Yes

Or am I just saying that because I'm nearly 30