Would mandatory military service toughen up this generation?

Would mandatory military service toughen up this generation?

Would never get passed libtards would claim its a type of slavery and kick off

maybe

Yea.

Affirmative.

You can't force people do something that they don't want to do, it would work at all.

It would weaken the military, which I'm going to assume is your intention.

I know my dad and his friends, they've been there ... and no, I don't think it helped them in any way.

Prove to me you contribute anything to society. Oh wait, you're a alt-righter on Sup Forums. You are unemployed and live at home rent free with your parents.

No, faggot. We get shitbags who VOLUNTEER and STILL act like the whiniest retards on the planet.

They sham out of work, always on profile, can't do their jobs, and they SIGNED UP FOR IT. Now imagine if we took in all the assholes who were too lazy to take even that FIRST step.

Mandatory service would effectively kill what's left of the uniformed services.

Most people here try to get PhDs so they can get over the age limit and be able to pay cash instead of doing military service. Betacucks always find a way around fampai.

>put everybody on welfare!
I live next to a giant military base. There are enough GI's who do nothing as it is. Also, everyone you meet is a special forces operator

Nah, i grew up in a military family. I've met more "tough" people working in manual labor.

Conscription should be mandatory for all men and it should involve decimation.

>Implying today's military isn't the vanguard of degeneracy

No, more mandatory diversity training and dead white boys for Israel won't help.

They should make the males who try to slither out of serving become passable shemales

That way everyone wins

don't want a bunch of people who don't give a shit running the military of your country

Yes goy, join the military, go fight in meaningless wars and die for my country. We need more money from all the guns we're selling.

>liberals are against forcing people to do something they don't want to do

Weird, I could have sworn they want us to use correct pronouns, check our privilege, be nicer to all races, police what we say, and ultimately slave away under communism for the greater good.

No, bad idea.
Professional warriors are preferable to conscripts.
Try domestic service / public works programs, instead.

why would it not?

any form of public social service for 1 year sounds like a great way of developing the future generation of parents and civic leaders.

I would rather hide in the forest/be homeless than be a conscript for jews. Maybe if we weren't the bad guys in every conflict since ww1 I'd feel differently.

I really don't like the thought of handing guns to all the spoiled leftie kids.

oi oi oi!

anglo-saxon empires fight wars to maintain empire.

reap the benefits of modernity, mate.

do i really need to leave this - /sarc - here?

american involvement in wwii was to prevent soviet empire from becoming dominant force over europe and japan.

it's just business.

I would too if our roach leader could kill us off in soem fake coup at any time

Maybe if the preceding generation didn't raise their kids like retards, millenials would have been fine.