Anti-muslims riots in Polish city Ełk after muslims murdered a young man

youtube.com/watch?v=Ceh4E_VsEow

Other urls found in this thread:

poranny.pl/polska-i-swiat/a/zabojstwo-w-elku-zamieszki-po-smierci-21latka-trwaja,11646289/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
youtube.com/watch?v=ck6-KGviBcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S_Zp6wSTDVM
thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/204956,13-million-Poles-want-to-leave-country
elk.wm.pl/408805,Zamieszki-w-Elku-po-smierci-21-latka-Lokal-z-kebabem-zniszczony.html
elk.wm.pl/408830,Policja-zatrzymala-juz-25-osob-Prezydent-miasta-apeluje-o-spokoj.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nt66RLPoLVE
wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114883,21190700,elk-awantura-pod-lokalem-nie-zyje-21-latek-raniony-nozem.html#MT2
tvp.info/28436620/tragiczny-final-sylwestra-w-elku-od-ciosow-nozem-zginal-21latek
economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2013/11/poland-and-eu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good to see they have more backbone than the countries to the west.

Fucking kebabs get out of my country REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well they aren't throwing fire so they aren't that damn angry.

Didn't the guy wuo got murdered throw fireworks into a kebab shop?

this is the gayest reenaction of helms deep ever

tl;dr
>be Polak
>throw firecracker into kebab shop
>allahuakbars run out and stab you to death
>they get arrested
>your friends gather next day and fuck up kebab shop, 20 of them got caught by police.

wow
polaks chimp out like niggers

i expected better

One, it's unknown if it was on purpose. Highly likely it was but mudpeople likely won't be able to successfully claim self-defense in court.

>Poland
>self-defence
No such thing user, we are still too red for such things like defending our lives or wealth.

You call that a riot?

Oh big brother, you have a lot to learn

Fun fact, most Muslims (Tatars) lived in Crimea.

Since Russia took it, Muslims population is close to none here. Some Tatars still live right outside crimea

Kebab
What kind of food is that ?
Where is it from ?
It looks like the puke of my dog

nobody lives for 120 euro a month, maybe in ukraine, albania or russia
minimum wage there is like £300?

Poor form Germany, bashing Poland doesn't change your situation.

based polan

That's what I meant - the fact that these faggots ran outside with knives will make any such claims irrelevant and impossible to prove. Kebab is roast.

Our tatars are loyal and based. Their leader called the government recently to reinstate capital punishment for any rapefugees when it looked like we'd have to take them in via forced relocation.

Around 1400 zl, but you have to be either loser or live is shithole to earn this much.

Muslims are pretty chill when they're college educated and speak the language. Most of the Muslims I know drink like sailors and don't take their religion seriously.
Maybe Europe just needs to do better screening of immigrants.

I hate Muslims just as much as the next guy, but pretty sure drunk Poles kill each other more often than Muslims kill you

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm moving to Eastern Europe you're the only ones left that are real Europeans

MUST.
REMOVE.
KEBAB.

Godspeed, brothers

What's it with tatars that makes them non-shit Muslims?

Is it mongol genetics?

a

>riots

"accused"
If Bongistan is anything like Germany, you know that you can't accuse a brown person without being labelled a racist.

This will work for just for a little longer. Once you will get 300k muzzies thanks to CETA they wont behave like normal people. Now there is noone to enforce sharia law but this will change and your friends will either behave like this

sure

>that pic
Even Poland has kebab places? Is this common?

kek, i loved this movie

>HEJ! HEJ! HEJ SOKOLY, OBYJAJCIE GORY LASY SOMETHING SOMETHING

This is how revolutions start

Common as fuck but mostly run by Poles and Poles work in these places. Its hard to find kebab shop with actual arabs/turks working inside.

I love poland now

yea you fags are doing a great job controlling your muslims huh

Skeletons cant testify
you know what to do pole

the riots are still ongoing and getting bigger

poranny.pl/polska-i-swiat/a/zabojstwo-w-elku-zamieszki-po-smierci-21latka-trwaja,11646289/

We will once we drain all the money that's supposed to be spend on refugees

mfw the cold war was a waste of time, NATO and the Warsaw Pact shoulda been tag teaming the rest of the world since 1946

t. enternal polak

Note that it didn't apply for idiots employed without a contract - there was no minimal wage for those. It's to be changed though.

Now show the part with percentages.

Not sure about others but ours fought and bled with us pretty much constantly since their first appearance. Including against kebab.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars

After they get their life sentence and are put behind the bars. I want to see them humiliated in court first.

yea that sign is doing a lot to get the word out hidden in the dash of your ford focus lol pussy

Now imagine what they will do to them in prison, polish prisons are no fucking sanatoriums like here

>2012
lemme see that in 2016 murder rate in Germanistan will most likely be 3.5 tb.h

LOL France.

not after today

I don't mind money going toward developing white European countries that need it.

HUSSARS IN 20 MINUTES

new video ongoing riots

youtube.com/watch?v=ck6-KGviBcQ

t. Fickimaster

Poles are white dindus

That's because you only take the educated muslims.

Based Poles.
Fuck the guys who ruined my bathroom though

I have never had any problem with the polish. That's all I can say. I have never interacted with a pole though.

I mean you could say that the guy deserved it for vandalism but killing some retard with a knife when you have group consisting of 4 people is pretty pathetic too.

look it up on wikipedia
its has the figure from 2014

Dunno, looks pretty comfy to me. It's from a recently opened one though.

got bigger balls than the rest of western europe. Meanwhile muslims rape and pillage your welfare, land and wife and you sit there like a faggy little bitch

>look it up

you do it pakiboy

It is true, though not as bad a Sweden

Is this what you tell yourself to make you feel better about being a cucked shithole with no dignity?

I know a few poles, they are based as fuck and will never back down from a fight

e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y common but they aren't very high quality

desu I think the fault is on the Polish guy's side. he started it. it got out of hand, for sure, but he was the one who started it.

>t. less than 90% homogenous german

how does it feel knowing youll be outbred to American 60% status within a generation?

currently the media here is shitting over north africans all day long.

Good thing we don't need to shit on your country, seeing as your fellow germs are doing it themselves.

at that time the us will be like 20% white

now go fucka pig, ahmed

At first I thought 'what an ugly and depressing shade of green' but then I thought it probably keeps them calm.

if germany is so bad then why are so many polaks coming here?

Killing these muzzies would be an act of mercy. Just imagine everything that will happen to them in jail. It willbe worse than eveything that happened to this pedo who fucked little boys from Poznańskie Słowiki

Just fuck off mate you're embarrassing yourself

ONGOING RIOTS IN ELK

youtube.com/watch?v=S_Zp6wSTDVM

Money.

>Just imagine everything that will happen to them in jail
mfw

>Sweden

I thought they were the most in danger of being Muslim. Wtf

but its true

not even polaks want to live in poland

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/204956,13-million-Poles-want-to-leave-country

>degenerate chavs and liberals migrate to western countries
>motherland stays pure
life is good

Youre forgetting something. America's 2017 wildcard to the west

Pic very related

also, poland will remain >98% homogenous polish in that timeframe, so go bash them some more kraut

PRAISE KEK

how can you repost a graph without a source or even a description of what years this is looking at?
This is how shit like fake news gets spread, people.

need a new word for a righteous and based riot

Poland, the true savior of white race

elk.wm.pl/408805,Zamieszki-w-Elku-po-smierci-21-latka-Lokal-z-kebabem-zniszczony.html

elk.wm.pl/408830,Policja-zatrzymala-juz-25-osob-Prezydent-miasta-apeluje-o-spokoj.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nt66RLPoLVE

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114883,21190700,elk-awantura-pod-lokalem-nie-zyje-21-latek-raniony-nozem.html#MT2

tvp.info/28436620/tragiczny-final-sylwestra-w-elku-od-ciosow-nozem-zginal-21latek

There is 10M of Swedes and about 80M of Germans. Now compare these two circles.

economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2013/11/poland-and-eu

It's 25 now.

yeah because murder rates in poland are so high