Daily reminder that holocaust is the best substantiated genocide in history...

Daily reminder that holocaust is the best substantiated genocide in history, and the only people who deny it do it because of preconceived views on jews.

Here are some things that deniers will never address:

>1- How did the jews managed to involve millions and millions of people, be them nazis, americans or soviets, coordinate them to produce a lie that offered no benefit whatsoever to them (nazis, allies and Soviets), and nobody ever found proof for this.

>2- If the jews weren't killed, where are they now?

>3- Posen speeches
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
Deniers will just prance around the word ausrottung, and claim that the speeches are fake without substantiating

Here are common fallacies that stormniggers WILL commit:
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring
Feel free to ask pertinent questions ;)

>inb4 stormnigger spams infographs and pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying it was a bad thing

I noticed that all stormfags seem to be flaming homosexuals

bump

Too bad there are so many survivors, 6 million wasn't enough

Whatever, I just hate how the jews actike they were the only ones to ever get genocided.

>I just hate how the jews actike they were the only ones to ever get genocided.
What makes you think this?

In my opinion Ukies are much more obnoxious with Holodomor. And Native Americans too.

Hahaha classic so if the holocaust happened how come there are still Jewish people? You fucking yid lovers make me sick

>the only jews in the world during WW2 lived in Europe

>In my opinion Ukies are much more obnoxious with Holodomor. And Native Americans too
ahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahaahha

Too bad they don't have like 6 million Hollywood movies about them

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

You're a fucking idiot m8 that doesn't answe my question try looking for evidence for your ridiculous claims next time

because no one gives a fuck about ukies.

I only know 3 or 4 movies about holocaust
>Schindler list
>The pianist
>Boy in stripped pijamas

Only one of those movies was directed by a jew.

You think your question deserved a serious answer?

David Cole already disproved the holohoax.

So by all means disprove the points made in OP

Nice appeal to authority

>no one gives a fuck about ukies
>therefore the Holodomor is justified

No you dumb dumb. There aren't many movies about Holodomor because no one gives a fuck about ukies.

Nice reading comprehension and nice strawman

;)

Do you even know what an appeal to authority is? Go watch his videos and stop being a kike stooge.

>1- How did the jews managed to involve millions and millions of people, be them nazis, americans or soviets, coordinate them to produce a lie that offered no benefit whatsoever to them (nazis, allies and Soviets), and nobody ever found proof for this.
All of these were enemies of Germany who were actively propagandizing against them from day one.

Also, many jews were caught in the middle of lies.
>2- If the jews weren't killed, where are they now?
Literally everywhere in the world
>3- Posen speeches
Hitler used a gardening phrase meaning "get rid of". Jews love to argue this means "kill" because their entire religion and life is based around arguing semantics while conpletely missing the spirit of what they are talking about.

Change your trip to Kike View, your name is severely misleading

P.S. Germans were tortured for confessions, which makes them inadmissable

What about the number six constantly appearing throughout Jewish history, people here posting newspaper article that claims six millions died in ww1, for example.

I don't deny Holocaust

Doing God's work NatView.

Educate these fucking orangutans.

Not denier but i see you investigated subject so i would like to ask about numbers, was it really six million? I know Auschwitz changed number of casualties not so long ago.

Educate yourself

>a genocide worse than the Holocoaster doesn't deserve attention because the victims of it are considered "less worthy" by some people
WEW LAD, too obvious kike

Don't humor that idiot by asking him any questions.

>Do you even know what an appeal to authority is? Go watch his videos and stop being a kike stooge.
>40489590
appeal to authority:
1-using the opinion or the position of an authority figure, or institution of authority, in place of a actual argument

This is exactly what you did. Consider yourself BTFO once more

>1
This doesn't answer the question in any way. What do the nazis, americans, soviets and brits won by faking holocaust?

>Also, many jews were caught in the middle of lies.
>a couple of jews lied/got confused about holocaust
>therefore holocaust is fake

>Literally everywhere in the world

So the Polish jews just evaporated? Where are they now? Census attest for the existence of 3 millions of them pre war. But after the war nobody found them.

>Hitler used a gardening phrase meaning "get rid of"
>A canadian knows more about german linguistics then germans themselves

>Change your trip to Kike View, your name is severely misleading
>calling me a kike

You know that if i considered you my equal intellectually i would dismiss your post simply by reading this?

No thanks logic-denying fairy-tale-believing inbred monkey leaf. Be a good Nazi now and blow your brains out like your leader

see pic

see pic

A genocide is "better" or "worse"?

Be a good jew and gas yourself.

Also, if you want to talk about logic, then first learn a little concept called Burden of Proof