We're just not gonna talk about this?

High profile celebrity admits to sacrificing animals for witchcraft.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/azealia-banks-endorses-donald-trump-891709
youtu.be/iFe-sfJeh2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have plenty of nigs being nigs threads.

yes this is definitely politics....

Make like your flag and leaf

There was a thread yesterday. The thing is nobody cares about her.

Bump. Yea, this is fucked. We're just gonna allow this to influence the degenerate masses even more and not do anything about it.

what are you ? 14 ? do u really think killing chicken in your closet for 10 years because you have autism will do anything, witch craft is not real, we are not in an harry potter book

Pretty much this.

It's kind of sad how people claim to be redpilled on here and yet still believe in witchcraft and demons and dumb shit like that. I thought it was satirical at first but no, people really are serious with this shit

when you squish spiders it makes it rain the next day. It's magic.

Azealia is a known retard in her own community. Just look her name up and you'll find plenty of full retard stories about this women.

This really isn't unexpected

>didnt clean that shit for 3 years

pretty shitty witch desu. i keep my spell room very clean.

Adding to this,

Gets are a fucking meme and we let that shit get out of control and now there's a decent portion of the server that believes in a magical frog deity.

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

That's a fake quote you faggot.

Did I say I was quoting anybody retard? The statement still stands.

How can something be a "fake quote" if he didn't even specify who originally said it? You're retarded.

>be born woman
>be born ugly
>become batshit crazy because nobody gives a shit about you
sad

literally who?

WE WUZ WITCH'S N SHEIT

>high profile
literally have never heard of her.

>high profile
hahah

this would be news if it were katy perry or taylor swift

Fake news, goy.

Magick isn't real , we all know that (except for delusional get-gambling anons). But it's mostly used for LARP and influencing your own will power to actually do what it is that you want. I've spent some time educating myself on it and reading books and practiced some of the things that it asks you to do. To be honest, it's really only good for people who have a hard time concentrating. After some of the exercises I realized it boosted my creativity to some degree. But here's the premise behind how it works.
>Imagine X
>Imagine X but stronger
>X becomes extremely powerful with(insert attribute)
>You release X
>You imagine it being released
>You imagine it worked
>It's all just a game of imagination
It was fun to try it out, but at the end of the day I at least knew this was a total load of bs

>The site PopCrave caught wind of Sia’s tweet, and Banks was one of the many who viewed the retweeted story. Her reply to Sia was swift and pulled no punches, as she replied Sia had “pasty, dry white lady winter skin.” Aside from any jabs at Sia’s appearance, Banks continued to champion the cause of cultural appropriation. Banks told Sia, “Respect my fucking traditional African religion,” while referring to her as a “pompous white bitch.”

Btw Sia called her sacrifices "wack" and said to work hard and "be awesome" instead.

There's been no real discussion about this because we all know, even the most liberal of white people, that black people idolise savagery.

A few years ago I remember Whoopi Goldberg saying that dog-fighting was 'black culture'.

FAKE NEWS
no celebrity or politician has ever done anything wrong, unless they've angered the left/globalism, goy. These people are basically gods to you, cracker

>white person says "work hard to succeed"
>black person says "that's racist"
classic

>African
It's fucking Brujeria nigga that shit is as Mexican Pagan as you can get

magick is basically self hypnosis for crazies

Brujería is just a generic Spanish word for witchcraft. She's probably doing some voodoo shit which uses Spanish loan words.

is this the lady from hillarys emails that said she would sacrifice a chicken to molok?

Its not mexican, Its haitian.

This whore passes herself as a dominican

>Gawker tier website
>Proof

is she... is she /ourgirl/?

hollywoodreporter.com/news/azealia-banks-endorses-donald-trump-891709

reminder that she endorsed trump

I practiced witchcraft and occult for 10+ years.

Some of the last shit I was into red pilled me really hard, pizzagate tier. I could not support Hillary.

Let me tell you, people dealing and messing with this shit can reject it all.

Because she is cleaning her ritual area she is probably trying to reclaim her soul and renig the deals/pacts she has made.

So yeah, practicing the occult and getting a real taste of it, seeing "them" and understand it, can make you go the complete opposite.

Jesus Christ...

lol, so the nig is renigging

>Comparing mutilation of human body with eating meat
Fucking liberals...

IE why Kayne accepted Trump as well.

People getting a taste of the Illuminati tier witchcraft shit, it can make you sick to your stomach when you see what the elites are really into. What Hillary was into.

Witches need to be burned at the stake. Those who wish to repent can be forgiven.

>Azealia Banks
>High profile celebrity

lmao

You sound like Bill Schnoebelen. what was the craziest shit you saw as an occultist

literally who?
nobody care.

She is a race traitor

>High profile celebrity
I legit never heard about her.

some of the biggest stars do these things. either there is something to them or people who want to get ahead in life will do anything to get there.

also, dicks.

>This faggot thinks slaughter houses aren't filled with powerful majiks.

Where do you think the rainbows come from, dummy?

Bitch is a Satanist, sacrificing animals is illegal to both the law and God.

Voodoo and shiieet

This isn't even magic this is just kitty pool shit for new-age faggots.

NOBODY

FUCKING

CARES

fucking christkuck piece of garbage

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

and that is why we tell faggots to lurk more when they post something stupid, like this.

lurk more fggot

azaleia banks is a legit psychopath. we knew this already.

Isn't this cruelty against animals or whatever it's called in US law?

wewlad

>BetterThanTheRainDance.png

>kitty pool

I WANT ONE

...The terrible screams and howls continued for hours at a time until the sky filled with the sounds of gunfire as grown men killed themselves in a desperate bid to put an end to the unearthly and relentless sounds that had become a part of day to day life since that moment, not long ago, when a monster thought to himself, 'kitty pool, now there's an idea.'

She has always been very public about this, her lyrics and videos have multiple references to witchcraft.
Yung Rapunxel for example:
youtu.be/iFe-sfJeh2E
>third eye
>owls
>hamsa (hand with eye)
>multiple references to the eye of horus
>she rides moloch
>gets possessed
>lyrics say that she is a witch multiple times

she practices palo mayombe

literal nigger shit

>it seemed like a good idea at the time :(

Fuck you guys, Kek is real

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

What are you, a fag ? Praise kek !

RANGE BAN THEM ALREADY

it's not that magic is real, the problem is motherfuckers like this are doing crazy shit in the name of it. did we already completely forget pizzagate and spirit cooking and all that, too?

it'd be a slap on the wrist

>The thing is nobody cares about her.
Yet you cared enough to come to the thread to say you don't care.

Haha okay pal