When will Finns reunite with their eastern brothers?

This is original Finnish homeland right north from Mongolia and Kazakhstan.
We are waiting for you brother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta-Buret'_culture
academia.edu/4811760/An_Essay_on_Saami_Ethnolinguistic_Prehistory
youtu.be/At8UvBnIgqY
youtube.com/watch?v=zeEgxHEpL2w&t=0s
bbc.com/news/science-environment-36788165
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eurasianism is satanic.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Wrong.
Finns are Germanic and Baltic.
Turanism is a mental illness that affects people with Lappoid faces.

>germanic
wew

Yet Finnish is not Germanic or Baltic language.Strange....

You used to be red like Native Americans.

Turgidstan

a fucking BENIS :-DD shaped Oblast

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta-Buret'_culture

Yeah like the fucking Aryan ancestors of Native Americans from Siberia.
Mal'ta Buret are the real Uralics and Proto-Aryans too.
Finns though are just simple Balto-Germanics.
We got some unfortunate Mongoloid admix from Saami but it's low and has nothing to do with Aryan Uralics.

that benis would be nice to colonize

hahahaha benis :-DDDDDDDDD
:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Finns obviously came from the east,the only question is....how eastern?

Our haplogroup N1c is actually Baltic Indo-European.
I suppose originally the N1c ancestor of Finns and Lithuanians was slaved by Corded Ware from some forest in Belarus or Smolensk but eventually his line achieved equality.
Finnish ancestors became Uralic speaking while Lithuanian ancestors stayed Indo-European.

Some mysterious forces made finns prefer regions shaped as a man's genitalia

Who cares? (((Dugin))), the philosopher who is pushing this movement, is evil.

Looks like a penis.

B E N I S

E

N

I

S

ITT Russians so retarded they can't understand the genetic component of Mal'ta Buret.

Originally Western Siberia was inhabited by indigenous Caucasoids related to Cro-Magnon Europeans.
Over time racial mixing decreased the amount of it and increased Mongoloid DNA.
6000 years ago it was still very strong there so Proto-Uralics could not have been Mongoloids.

Finns aren't Proto-Uralics though since we don't descend from Mal'ta Buret any more than Lithuanians do.
We're simple Balt language shifters(haplogroup n1c) who got genetically upgraded by Germanic admixture(haplogroup I1).

Saami people and their Asian origins are a subject unrelated to Uralics.

I am actually ethnic Mansi.We are also very close with Finns just we did not immigrated western like you did.

you are such an idiot

WE

No we are not close. Half of your ancestors were Proto-Aryan Uralics(Mal'ta buret) and the other half is recent Mongoloid admixture.
But Finns are Baltic language shifters since we aren't descended from Mal'ta Buret more than Lithuanians are.
It's not rocket science.

A tiny part of Finnish DNA(and a large part of Saami) comes from an unrelated Asian people from North Siberia who didn't carry admixture from Mal'ta Buret people.
These kind of Mongoloids also destroyed Mansi's genetic purity.

Thats pretty cool. I have never spoken to a Mansi before. Hello bro

+1 For Mongolian and Kazakh girls being the most beautiful in the world

We are literally same people,you just immigrated more western.Now you are ashamed to your roots.

Hello to you

Genetics proves this is not true.
Original Uralics had to be way more Mal'ta Buret than modern Mansi since they lived 6000 years ago.
Genes can't magically disappear you know.

Btw, I've seen some pictures of South Samoyedic people from 19th century and they looked full white.

>tfw you will never get your boipucci FINNED

Geg at that png

Finns were already mixed with Turkic,Siberian and Mongolian tribes before immigrating western.

One thing I have seen is that lots of Northern Uralic speakers have a history of appreciating birds. Especially water birds. That estonian ethnographer latched on that too - from the Mal'ta Buret - 'bird sculptures depicting swans, geese, and ducks'.

My favorite is Ural Owl because it looks so different and exotic

At some point genetics seemed to indicate that that related ness to finns was due to Finnic colonisation events to the east. - Eg is it the veps or the votic speakers who are the descendents of estonian settlement activities.

Point is that a 6000 year history is going to contain a mix of complexity that you can create any kind of narrative to - one of unity or one of disunity.

I am always in for more unity and less division. Just no Turks.

Very pretty.

But our ancestors seemed to have gone in for this kind of thing. a petroglyph from Karelia

is an owl a good thing in Mansi folklore? Or does it have no special folklore role?

Not really I just like it personally.

It seems hard for some people to understand that switching from one language to another is something that's always happened and will continue to happen until the end of time.

Mordvins are basically white Scythians, West Finns/Estonians are basically Baltic-Germanic.
Yet Finnish and Mordvin share a common ancestor only 3000 years ago.

Just because people speak Uralic doesn't mean they have Uralic ancestry.

It does,but if you are angry about it,let's say its western Urals and not eastern.

>tfw I have ancestry from Ural's who moved to karelia during 19th century
>that surname ends in nov
thank dog I have father's surname tho :DD

Yeah thats what I thought. I like owls too. We have them here in the city. I saw a giant eagle owl in the jacaranda and on the rear wall a few weeks back

But the African ones clearly look different.

How did you switch to Uralic? Out of nowhere, let's speak an ooga booga language!

You were friends and neighbours with those tribes.

I'm confident Finns have less than 2% Uralic ancestry.
Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with Uralic ancestry and you should be proud that 50% of your DNA comes from Mal'ta Buret culture but still it just doesn't happen to have anything to do with Finns in particular genetically.

Genetically tho Finns have some interesting anomalies to the rest of europe. For example they have the highest genetic diversity in europe ( still very small and not comparable to african diversity) and on average a northern finn is more different to a southern finn than is a frechman from normandy to a belorussian.

Also finns are closest to what was ( by a tiny meaningless margin) anatomically modern man ( cro-magnon) both genetically and by skeletal dimension. So there is a genetic relatedness.

However the adoption of language should not be scoffed at. For instance all northern swampdwellers - finns or ainu had a lot of similarities - e.g. veneration of the bear and so forth.

the adoption of language, by virtue of definition implies at least in part an adoption of culture and most importantly world view. And while the importance of bear veneration in finnish culture today is almost zero, there still exist a largeish sometimes personal lexicon for messikammen in finnish.

I am not saying that everybody is the same. they are all clearly unique. but they do have threads which hold them together. and language and culture give something - not least of which the way in which language influences world view.

I saw some memer the other day who was doing the mongorialn shticht here. he had a iltalehti or snomat article in which the good prof was saying that there are europeans and there are finns. they are differnt.

Not meaningfully so - african diversity would blow the differences between finns and all other eurpeans right out of the water. But as I say - thats only one kind thread

That's a good question but I'm not an oracle that can see back in time.

I've read all the archaeological literature I could find and I think the Volosovo and Gabino-Bor cultures of the Volga had a Uralic language that came there from West Siberia in 3500 BC(but without bringing Mongoloid admixture only Mal'ta Buret kind of DNA).

Indo-Europeans(Baltic and Indo-Iranian) arrived in the region in 2500 BC and had peaceful interactions with the Volosovo people and there were mixed archaeological sites with Volosovo pottery and Indo-European material.

I think Indo-European ancestors of Finns just happened to prefer a more peaceful way of life closer to nature so they joined their communities and over time genetically overwhelmed them until there was nothing left of the original genes.

somewhere in my family I have that too. a cousin with a maternal nov surname.

Finns came from Urals and there were no any north Germanic tribe called Finns.Quite opposite Swedes invaded and massacred your ancestors.

there is an owl species that we have here that you probably do too. its the barn owl. it has an almost global distribution

Pretty things. seeing it glide at night is like seeing a ghost appear. silent smooth white face. then it's gone.

Finns in England?

Check this out ,Hawfinch

Vikings

this is true - even kalevala is a story of the sons of kaleva - the ones who came from some mythical mystical place.

the genetics is only one side of the story. and there is a genetic link. there are also interesting iranian words like vasara. finns are a mix as much as any other people. there are no pure breeds - except perhaps smaller cultures. but even there it is a mix.

>Livonian

They die so quickly

Finns already did united with their eastern brothers, that's why Karelians and Finns are now one.

your made up country looks like a chode

I think it's pretty clear that Finno-Mordvinic languages originate in the middle of the Volga where they had developed since 3500 BC.

Latvians are very Finnic people both genetically and culturally. You have the name Ilmars for example which is of Finnic origin.

dats pretty. we do not have that here ( we have 900 + bird species - many come here for summer from all over eurasia ) .
heres 1 poster of 2 of african finches

finns karelians ingrians

sure - I agree.
Latvians or lithuanians also gave the finns words like kirves and vene.
I guess my point is that you cannot define anything without an agenda ( not meant negatively - just pointing out that any classification has at least the agenda of simplification ).
there are many threads that make up the tapestry. most of the wool might come from the market, some of from elsewhere. all the threads together make the tapestry - even tho u used mostly red wool - it is still not a red tapestry. It is more complex.

All those "anomalies" become clear when you realize that it's just a weak proxy for Samis. East Finns have assimilated Sami ancestry. If you look at Samis alone you will find those "anomalies" in much higher concentration there.

Btw how is situation in South Africa? Are there lot of tensions?

Finns and Samis are also one people right?

No, we conquered the shit out of them after they had taken it over from some Paleolithic population.

academia.edu/4811760/An_Essay_on_Saami_Ethnolinguistic_Prehistory

Yeah we have a lot of similarities linguistically and genetically the only issue comes that only real finno-ugric speaking group died out completely and we are left with supposedly "Livonians/Livs".
youtu.be/At8UvBnIgqY
youtube.com/watch?v=zeEgxHEpL2w&t=0s
They probably mixed linguistically too here is some Livonian. First video is Livonian with Latvian accent second one is 100% real Livonian from last pure native speaker.

Nope.
It's like French Canadians and Meti people, do you know about that?
Basically, French Canadian frontier men went to live in the deep woods and married Injun women and created a mixed people.

In Finland and nearby areas of Russia there also lived an Asian people who had come from Siberia who were even more Mongoloid than you Mansis.
Proto-Finnic men had sex with them and the resulting mix had something very alien to Finnic people, Mongoloid admixture.

These mixed Finno-Siberians went on to settle in forests all over Finland and Karelia.

sure - weak proxies for the sami's - I get that. But for eastern finns then part of their genetic journey is the journey from the east. instead of viewing it as some outsider that does not characterise the previous, you have to view it as part of the new baseline.

if your left hand is sami, then you are a person who is partly sami. you are not a finn with a sami hand. that original finn is gone. now the finnsami is the new norm. ( such a piss poor analogy I know)

>South Africa
Why do you know so much about Finnish culture?

at the surface sure. plenty. but u don't have to get involved. and you can work around tensions if u choose. most folk making problems here are arseholes, whether they are black or white. Its structurally deeply divided and very fragile however. Its like the fault line in san francisco. everybody knows there is a high likelyhood of a earth quake. but no one thinks it will be tomorrow

>academia.edu/4811760/An_Essay_on_Saami_Ethnolinguistic_Prehistory
good link. ta.

I would like to point out that if the sami assimilated part of the huner gatherers and then they themselves were assimilated by the finns, the the finns are the mix of all three - even tho they may be more finn.

All Karelian toponyms are of Sami or Paleo-Lakeland origin. Finnics came from the SOUTH to settle Ladoga and Lakeland Finland, it's recent enough we can make this out and explain where the influence is coming from. It's not inherently a Finnic thing. Sami stereotypes should apply to Samis.

half finn

Did Paleo-Lakelandics really even exist though?
Saami have just generic Finnic Y-DNA no different from any Estonian(who is of Finnic descent), except for some rare cases.
Finns with the last name Lappalainen don't have anything special either.

Karelia HG from 5500BC was a pure EHG with 60% WHG and 40% ANE.

Those guys or something like that mixed with Siberians who travelled directly along the north coast.

Then Samis absorbed them (got Siberian admixture). The original Samis were probably like ancient Volga people.

Then Finnics absorbed Samis.

IMO, those EHGs are a genetic dead end in Fenno-Scandia.

I think a Siberian population of maybe Yukaghiric origin migrated to the White Sea slightly before 2000 BC and Saamis Finnic ancestors encountered them east of Ladoga around 1000 BC which explains why the Veps have a Saami-like genetic substrate.
Haplogroup U4 is common in Taymyr peninsula btw and also found in Saami along with Asian ones like D and Z.

Give Karelia back

but the lines are now intertwined.
and the uralic bits of culture go further back - altho to be honest I dont have good time line in my head of 6000 years of history.

My point is the distinction seems to be drawn arbitrarily. If karelians are part sami, and the second largest city in finland was in karelia then arguing about more finnic this or that is vapid. you are not more like the finns ( should that be proto finn?) or the sami - you are more like the mix that springs from proto finns and sami. You seem to be saying something like 'oh yes we had some sami sex, but it's not important', when in fact the sami sex is the only thing that made you what you are today - if the protofinns had had lots of russian or germanic sex - then they would be that today. you are not more like one of your ancestors. you are a mix of what ever and whoever they were.

>when in fact the sami sex is the only thing that made you what you are today

Man, you're fucked in the head.
Finland was built with Finnic genes.

For a bump I will provide an analogy.
I saw some idiot on twitter proudly proclaiming himself to be 32 generation descendant of muhammed.

he clearly thought it meant he was a cool dude. He clearly did not realise it was a fools castle.
If you have 2 parents, and each of them had two parents and so on and so forth - at generation 32 you have over a billion predecessors - or people that you are descended from).

Its completely fictitious to imply that because one of those billion people is muhammed that it means something about you.

that idiot was as much a son of muhammed as he was a son of ahmed the goat-fucker. Possibly more meaningfully so.

thats how i bump

I get that but earlier you talked about "anomalies", it's not accurate to assign it to Finns. It's like saying Anglo-Native American influence is put on the British.
Kek, this. The murder suicides and alcoholism is the highest in the northeast.

>Finland was built with Finnic genes.

Agreed. I think though you cut the sentence short. i will complete it for you.

> ...mixed with sami, uralic, hunter gatherer, germanic and iranian genes, shaped by a culture that draws on each of these parents.

I agree whole heartedly.

This guy is in the right. Finnish people mist be a mix of nords + mongs + nords.
I say divide the land with the east and let people be who they really are

Those Indo-Aryans were similar to Yamna, so we are not talking about modern day Iranians who mostly derive ancestry from Zagros mountain non-Indo-European farmers.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-36788165

Digits confrims

FST distances between West Finns and Swedes are long, because it indicates no recent mixture. Estonians on the other hand are close.

Also i ment a mix between nords + finns + racemox (nords and mongs)

Explain Ă…land

Also ive got family in west finland

> It's like saying Anglo-Native American

and it is so. native american culture and language has been heavily influenced by a historic anglo influence. it is not the anglos of today - it is the anglos of yesterday.

I see this as a versioning problem.
I think you see version 1.0 proto finns as more important to the version 1000 modern finn, when in fact the 999 versions in between, each represent a new basline created by particular admixtures.

version 1000 is a product of all of these. so version 200 finn combines with version 300 sami to create a new basline finn version 201 which replaces an independent sami version tree but incorporates many elements of what made up version 300 and what would have been 301.

version 500 is not the same anymore as version 200.

It seems to me from my perspective that finns are overly concerned and defensive around recognising this as a versioning problem, and being overly sensitive about the affinity to a particular predecessor.

I say this as a finn who has observed finns on this subject many times.

agreed. see my posts on the versioning problem expression

League of Nations (Japan specifically) cucked Sweden out of clay when Ahvenanmaa wanted to join Sweden.

>Finish homeland is benis
:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Enough with this version crap.
I think Finland would be better if the Saami-derived genetic component didn't exist and I'll never think otherwise.
Finns would be taller, stronger and carry less disease genes.

>Sibirskiy Federalny Okrug
>Shaped like a fukken benis :-DDDD
>Created by presidential decree on May 13, 2000
Putin confirmed being a pioneer of IRL shitposting

I just caught your influence of indians on anglo idea
you are partially right - but the admixture of indian dna into anglo culture is small. whereas indian words and culture have been drawn into the modern american story, both as villains and victims and spiritual guides and whatnot.

in the case finns and sami, the fact that finnic men went to live with sami women and raise kids next to the summer cottage by the lake in karelia means that the influence is far greater that the anglo/native american analogy suggests.