THE FUCK?

Ayo hol up, you mean to tell me that Hillary couldnt even run with a real progressive Vice-President in the general election, when the country is leaning center left on issues?

How stupid can she be? Hillary was literally a republican in democrat clothing

> when the country is leaning center left on issues?

Fairy tales. The top issues that got Trump elected were far from left leaning.

She owned some favors.

she won 400, and he won 2600

still, pic should be updated, and even then its meaning still has relevance

electoral college #1

I just had to think hard who her running mate was.

17 percent of Trumps voters said he was unqualified for the job. Instead of posting the election results, you should be paying attention to the issues the poll folks were asking the American people.

They were central left on alot of them.

Owed*

Hillary is an establishment shill and like all establishment shills, they all have the same goals that they pursue by keeping us believing they're different by supporting different menial non-issue issues.

something Democrats and liberal voters conveniently forgot and/or failed to look into was the fact that Tim Kaine literally bought his VP spot by letting Hilary's shill take over the DNC

This is why Democrats lose. They put favors ahead of winning

Progressives need to clean the DNC house or in leaving for the Green Party. Im fucking done

She is the spawn of Satan and should face justice.

-_-

>Pic related is a progressive, not granny warren.

Just look at the map dude. That is far more counties than the statistic included claims.
Be intellectually honest. He still won far more counties than her.

Stein got some nice money for their next election. Hopefully they don't pick up a Gary Johnson candidate and fuck up the most crucial election for a third party.

I remember even the most hardcore liberals were talking shit when she didn't pick Warren.

FUCK HILLARY

FUCK THE LEFT

CORRUPT TO THE CORE
HER RUNNING MATE IS A LITERAL WHO CAUSE SHE BRIBES, PAYS AND SCAMS HER WAY INTO EVERYTHING.

FUCK HILLARY SUPPORTERS!!
HILLARY GO TO HELL !!!!

>FUCK HILLARY

thats perfectly fine

>FUCK THE LEFT

U wut m8?

Yes but she also PROVED that Trump won the election despite all the LIES of the people claiming it was stolen by MUH Russians.

>judging the qualifications for a job only 50 people have ever had

im sure 58 year old women in california know exactly what this country needs in a president

was kaine the equivalent to palin?

then again, hillary was a joke candidate so I don't know how much a VP would have effected her chances

Proper sendoff for a lefty is a bullet in the back of the head.

Hillary planned in the gop having an unelectable candidate. Then pandering hard to the center and moderate Republicans, for a massive electoral college blowout.

Sanders, wikileaks, and Trump's solid campaigning ruined the plan. No one bought Hillary as a progressive or a moderate.

Kaine was Al Gore.

Utterly insignificant.