Liberal secret weapon

In some pictures I've noticed some liberals using caltrops. Do they actually use these things?

Other urls found in this thread:

dokdorspace.com/dndtools/items/magic-item-compendium--73/bag-endless-caltrops--213/index.html
bristolpost.co.uk/woman-punctured-police-car-tyres-home-stinger/story-25930047-detail/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0
youtube.com/watch?v=QvDTm1mjvgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are SJW Ninjas a thing now?

Accuse them of cultural appropriation. I hear they don't like that.

They don't look too safe

>what is a metaphor?

That would be culture appropriation tbqh

So they don't use caltrops? Then what is the hidden meaning behind them?

Here in Seattle, someone's been throwing caltrops on the Burke Gillman trail (primarily used for bike traffic). Probably some pissed off fart-huffing faggot annoyed at people cruising by his lake side house.

Yes

No. Ninjas are ultra silent. For liberal it is impossible to keep mouth shut for a second.

i can tell you right now it's because bikes shouldn't use pedestrian paths.

it's the next step after this.

the personal space cube isn't enough to keep cishet white scum from getting too close.

drop the caltrops on 'em.

why tf would you live in seattle?

Caltrops are banned under the geneva convention.

I'm pretty sure that means if you find someone using them you can torture them to death. I haven't actually read the geneva convention.

SJW: If they try and tred on us, we FIGHT BACK!
Everyone else: I was walking along, talking to a friend of mine and they just attacked me. Now I'm unable to work and other normal people fear the repercussions of expressing freedoms.

>Do liberals use caltrops

I use them as performance art pieces in the warehouse where I host raves. I sprinkle them around all the exits to make people contemplate the importance of fire safety in minority neighborhoods.

To an extent. They want to sound tough while not using guns, as they are understandably pussies.

>personal space cube
What the FUCK

I remember screenshots of some communist retards talking about using caltrops against the "nazis" in the fire safety threads

I guess if you're too poor to buy a car.

>Caltrops are banned under the geneva convention.
>fucking caltrops

I fucking hate the Geneva Convention to be quite honest

Eco terrorists do on atv trails in the west.

guaranteed, Naruto is the kind of thing these autists would latch on to

dokdorspace.com/dndtools/items/magic-item-compendium--73/bag-endless-caltrops--213/index.html

OH NO THEY GOT ME

>no trikes or trappes
>no burning people alive
>no shooting unarmed parachuters
>no fun allowed

FUCK THE GENEVA CONVENTION REEEEEEEE

I would use this

i have a car, but i take public transportation when i'm downtown.

finding parking is too much of an ordeal.

>cultural appropriation
Greeks and Romans used caltrops before they made their way to gookland.

Bikers suck. Someone has been clothslining trails in the mountains around here because faggot mountain bikers think it's their personal race track. The same kind of faggots that complain about people shooting in the mountains of course

Use them where? On cars?

Horrible thing to put on a battlefield. Ducks everyone in the long run. These should be war 'banned' like those trench spikes.

anti-rape cage

The caltrops should be barbed so they can't be removed and also coated with infectious bacteria. War is hell buddy.

>Liberals

No. Anarchists do though.

Yeah but that land is now ruined your side as well. It's counter productive. Who cleans that shit up?

The guy with the metal detector.

>anarchists
Burnable trash.

bristolpost.co.uk/woman-punctured-police-car-tyres-home-stinger/story-25930047-detail/story.html

there was a similar thing in the states last year too, i think it was blm related but some white lady was putting out caltrops disguised as piles of leaves and carrier bags or something to get cop cars leaving a station

Maybe. Sounds like a last resort to use this kind of shit. Steel bottom shoes for that war.

Tell me, where else can I earn my 120k CSE salary without having to pay exhorbitant bay area rent?

>tfw paying $1200 for creme de la crop (sic) apartment in Queen Anne.

That's like really REALLY against the geneva convention!!

Thank you for your service on the RWFS

The spikes would still stick into the boots and impede mobility. Also could be combined with toe poppers and other booby traps.

Zombies aren't covered under the Geneva Convention so it's OK.

This meme originates in the /diy/ threads. Warehouse rat leftists were foaming over us shutting their rat nests down. Then some edgemaster rat suggested to another that they fight us Nazis with caltrops. And then went on to advise the rat to keep them in a container so they don't stab themselves while carrying them around.

Very hilarious. Someone post the screen cap pls.

As a based red pill I prefer Bouncing Betties. Caltrops only nag at you,much like liberals.

Bouncing Betty and her best friend Mr Claymore.

This is when you grab her ass. She can't stop you since her hands are occupied with that ridiculous cube.

Switched to these for self-defense. Gives me incredible peace of mind.

Shut it ye cheeky cunt

Fuck bike fags. They think they operate a middle ground between pedestrian and car.

E.G.

I can run red lights and stop signs, while peddling down the middle of mountain roads going 5mph.

But again, where would the use them on us? I don't see it, it's just edgy talk.

They thought that right wing safety squads were going to break into their DIY spaces, so the anarchists talked about using caltrops to prevent Nazis from gaining access to the buildings.

These people are mostly high school students and drug addicts, rational thinking isn't really their forte.

fucking hitboxes

its always the uggos that no one would touch

Rwss were just calling in safety inspectors and code violations. I guess they thought we wanted to break in to install the sprinkler systems ourselves.

I'm the one who found and capped their Reddit thread.

Here's my proofs:

I have a bunch of salty libtard warehouse dweller tears saved from that time.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0

youtube.com/watch?v=QvDTm1mjvgA

Lol they blow this out of proportion

there are like what 50,000 extremely liberal college students and only a very small fraction will think to use these

its honestly not a big deal.

>primarily used for bike traffic
>not using Stans no tubes
I could have swore it was 2017.

>still falling for this

She was transporting that cube for some stupid art project you dumbasses, it's one thing to fall for shit from last week but this is years old.

I thought this was someone trying to take up as little space while transporting a stupid cube for an art project.

But it wouldn't surprise me if it was a personal space thing.

they live for hypocrisy, it won't work.