So with Trump beeing pro-Israel, does it mean that we like Jews now?

So with Trump beeing pro-Israel, does it mean that we like Jews now?

no

fuck jews and fuck israel

its the jews or muslims, America will choose the jews while Germany and Sweden will chose muslims.
At this point its a cuck battle between Germany and Sweden to see who is the most cucked

No, we want all Jews rotting in the ground.

Nu-Right cucks do.

no

>we like Jews now
fking reddit git out cuckboy

how do you explain this?

no. fuck jews

(((Globalists))) or (((Zionists))))

Pick one. Good goy.

unlike you muslims, being friendly to people without bigotry is easy to explain

No OP but that's the angle they will likely try to play.

yes

>(((Globalists))) or (((Zionists))))
Yeah people don't get that they amount to the same thing. Consent vs Conquest. Both the left and right wing of communism.

I might be wrong on that, but I always thought zionists just wanted a jewish state for themselves.
kinda like white nationalists, only jews.

The thing with jews though is that they themselves will rise to the top of the economical pyramid no matter the cost, while the muzzies just want to kill you for not being a muzlim, or the wrong kind of muslim.

I'd choose jews anyday over muzzies, in the end they'll make other people genocide them anyways while mussies act nice until they behead you.

also jews might assimilate whereas mudslines won't

>he's still unable to see the hyperdimention of the chess board trump's playing on

Assimilite? Do you mean to leech our economy without any consequences?

Fuck off, Sven. You are too cucked to even post here. My country expelled kikes in 1492 for good reasons.

yes

In Fourteen Hundred and Nintey-Two, Spain did something about these goddamned kikes.

I remember that rhyme from elementary school.

Jews have contributed to European society quite a lot. Jews are a hardworking people and the only sane country in the ME.

The true foe is not the jew, but the Anglo.
Never forget that it was the whore Thatcher who said the USSR should be kept alive so Germany never rises again. Never forget that it was the UK which manipulated Slobo into starting the Yugoslav War.

Nope
They believe in the same shit globalists do, just keeping Zion as the center of global power to rule the gentiles from inside.

with his position on the UN he is more pro-russia than pro-israel

We've always loved the Jewish people. And that's with a capital J for Jew! And Jesus!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

explain pls

No. We hate Muslims AND Jews. Remember, we are alt-right, internet hate machine. Plenty of hate for everyone. I want the Jews and Muzzies to wipe each other out. Then, I want to set up a niggers vs spics war.

I only support Israel so the kikes can have somewhere to go..

while your country was still muslim though

You are unable to see the kind of chess hitler was playing
All his plans are working out and soon the 4th reich with islam influence is going to rise

The Catholic Monarchs expelled the jews the same year they conquered back Granada from the muslims. Fucking 1492. The same year Christopher Columbus discovered America under the auspices of the Catholic Monarchs of Spain.

Learn history, faggot.