Ancient satanic temple in Antarctica (and more)

This was posted on /r/conspiracy today, I figured I'd move the conversation here since its so damn interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_Reis_map
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102284921/#102292333
freemasonrywatch.org/north.dakota.native.angie.dickinson.back.in.hallmark.film.html
youtube.com/watch?v=on4tWT9iW4k
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5lf5w6/anyone_curious_about_antarctica_this_series_of/
youtube.com/watch?v=o4Z7nUGHFvg
asoc.org/advocacy/antarctic-environmental-protection/biological-prospecting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping a few times since it takes a bit to read. If anyone finds this interesting, bump it too until the thread self-sustains itself.

2nd bump

Op your post made me think of this ancient map some Rothschilds found that has this little devil faggit figure on the Anartica part.

Just google "Ancient anartica map Rothschilds" "Ancient map Rothschilds"

a bit better quality.

Interesting and probably true.

But what makes them significant? Some Satan worshipers who are isolated are irrelevant.

Do they have power?

This one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_Reis_map

Rothschilds always looking for imortality.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102284921/#102292333

poorly written but interesting

That's something we can't really determine until/if something happens. Ego is what makes man brag and reveal their cards. Anyone smarter than that knows its best to not only hide their strength, but what they're even capable of.

Very interesting, I got a few tabs opened on it now. Going a bit off on a tangent, but I wonder if the wisest thing for a brilliant person to do with their life would be to amass as much power and wealth as possible, to fight these forces. An anti-Rothschild, if you will.

I love this kind of stuff, but this is just too far fetched to be believed. Very interesting nonetheless.

That's south america...

Why do you think that? Not accusing you of being wrong, legitimately asking.

>send 3rd world people to go open the doors when they think they solved it

... because the landmasses on top of the second picture are Iberia and West Africa.

Only thing is, he says he's known his friend for 50 years, which means he is 60-70 years old? And can type that fast and accurately? Extremely unlikely. My folks that age take 15-20min to compose a paragraph-long email sometimes

Just found this on google images

Doesnt look like it perfectly matches up that way, but pretty close for being an ancient map, so yeah not antarctica

Didn't Buzz Aldrin get sick in Anarctica recently?

he did, i think they also discovered a thing under the ice i cant find the article though but i remmber seeing it this week

>thing

better call kurt russell amirite

kek

and woah. nice.

This is bullshit. You people want to believe things that make the world seem more interesting and dynamic.

I also would like to believe that there is solid proof of giants and dragons and immortality, but the truth of the matte is that if any of this were true, there would be no way to keep a lid on it.

Especially if the only qualifications are to own a factory and be a low-tier mason.

Do you realize how many millionaires exist? How many high ranking masons? This is BULLSHIT.

True, but Princeton is one of those legit schools. It's interesting, and probably LARPing, but Jon Kerry and a few other big names have been pretty interested in Antarctica lately. Occam's Razor makes you think "climate change", but would politician's really need to *go* there for that? When they can just look at pics or whatever they want.

And a few pictures of a "pyramid" and one other short structure looked pretty artificial to me. The truth is probably half-way.

If all of these fairytales are true there are obviously fairytale ways to keep lids on it. Get with the times or get left behind scrub.

If the truth (whatever it is) was ever said or spoken, it would likely be met with the most hostile and violent of shilling and discrediting.

You claiming it absolutely fake is just as bad as people claiming it as absolute truth.

The original "The Thing From Another World" from 1951 was directed by a Christian Nyby, whom made a few other interesting movies like Operation C.I.A.

The original was based on the North Pole , and a UFO/humanoid figure as the alien (back when Roswell incident was relevent and more in the public conscious as a way to explain it off I suppose), but it is interesting that there was at least some Masonic connection to the movie:

freemasonrywatch.org/north.dakota.native.angie.dickinson.back.in.hallmark.film.html

no its real just the ideas a re conflated.
a 'dragon' was a dinosaur
the giants were the titans, humanity's progenitors, as well as the keepers of the thulean and asgardian underground kingdoms.

there were times when people applied thier virtues to reality more than playing games or socializing, being able and willing to construct massive architectural projects and practice librarianism.

That's more for when the truth sounds more plausible, like pizzagate and the pedo rings. When it's higher up and sounds wacky, there's most likely no need to draw attention to it.

Is the thought of vision plausible to a blind man?

>posted on /r/conspiracy today
>conspiracy

I wonder why they'd post it there?

That's actually a description of a SCP, I can't remember what is but is a fucking SCP.

That's an important distinction, you're right.

Interesting thought, can you elaborate?

And addendum to this:
Concealing some "truth" like things going on in Antarctica probably wouldn't be as harsh regarding reactions when it's not a concealing that's done to 'save face' *shrugs*

If I find out that the secret of Antarctica is that is channels Dungeon space into ancient temples full of treasure and powerful relics;

That modern video games like Legend of Zelda and other dungeon based games are actually a form of disclosure designed to prepare humanity to explore these ruins;

That the inner earth model is totally correct, and that below the inner earth is the Dungeon Layer;

Then fuck all yall and your stupid Sup Forums bullshit, I'm taking a year off and devoting it to drinking.

Yeah, concealing the "Antarctica conspiracy" (if it existed) is probably a couple orders of magnitude less of a priority to 'them.' Not in terms of overall importance perhaps, but for... lets say, PR.

Sure. If ur told by your parents you are a human living on a ball. And you never see this ball but only people who are told the same. You will never know anything else and you wont even question if its a ball or not. Once people who see things different ly come into critical mass, humans have the chance to evolve an masse as well. I personally dont believe earth has shape. Its a sphere I think. And distances exist so space exist. But its not a ball to me lol. Also im psychic and that shit doesnt work in any way thats been really depicted well in media either.

Buzz Aldrin is within three weeks of being 87 years old.
Old people get sick.

Only because we haven't found the immortality potion

No you haven't found it, I found the fountain of youth years ago

Yes, they could probably apprehend that with their other senses, even if they were born blind.

Actually.. starship troopers and the early gundam shows come close in showing how psychics work.

Can you taste with your ears lad? Or smell with your eyes? (Or the more famous one, see with your elbows?) How can you even know what you look like if their had been no reflection of you to look at?

My point is. You are not in charge of what senses you are given. And developing new ones, or even trying to comprehend new ones is nigh impossible.

And the chick that gets some clairvoyance before doors in that Snowpiercer movie where theyre driving around the frozen Earth in a train and eating bug bars and shit

You can hear colors, it's a proben phenomenon. You don't have to be born with it as shown from some studies with people using psychadelics.

And the earth is definitely round-ish man... just the equator sticks out a little more in width, but it is sphere-ish.

>I personally dont believe earth has shape. Its a sphere I think.
A sphere is a shape.

>But its not a ball to me
bowling ball
tennis ball
ping-pong ball
basket ball
'most' balls are spheres

proven*.

Hearing colors as one example. Or 'smelling memories' for another. Just using the 5 senses as an example eh

My father is nearing sixty but he adopted computers before the majority of young people did. It sounds like a machine gun when he touch types. And all the jews that run my drug treatment center are very computer literate and around the same age.

As far as an ancient civilization under the ice goes, I think it's highly believable. A long time ago it was a tropical continent. Back before the Ice Age everywhere was temperate and livable afaik.I think the chances of an ancient civilization flourishing there is pretty high. What really interests me though is if the ancient civilization is even human. They could have been remnants from the age of the dinosaurs. It could be a real life At the Mountains of Madness down there.

Dont get too caught up in ((their)) semantics man. Have you seen all the nasa pics of balls lol? Sure its sphereish then. Hold on ill dig out a pic I think suits it more.

Synesthesia was the word I was looking for, and probably should've described it as 'seeing sounds' rather. Alright, done with that tangent heh

>Sure its sphereish
It's equatorial bulge is about .02% off from a 'sphere'

sorry it took so long. had to traverse 3 dimensional layers of intrawebs to find the right picture.

gonna have to do a rewatch soon then thanks.

good way to check to see if you have synesthesia is to think up numbers. if your numbers have specific colors tied to them, then this is an indication you have a mild case of it. ((they)) don't like people with these abilities of ours so they often try to get to us while we are young to stamp it out.

>02%
I misspoke - it's a little less than 1%

bump

I agree, there is definitely something under all that ice. Antarctica is fucking massive, it'd be crazy if that much land were totally inhabited if the continent were EVER in a temperate climate and connected to another inhabited continent. It's hard enough to just find islands that have never been inhabited, let alone a continent.

I can't wait to see what the coming years will uncover down there. For better or for worse.

With our current understanding, it used to be attached to Pangaea, and only became a frozen wasteland in the past couple hundred million years.

did you know i was going to call you a fag in this post?

To add to The Thing:

John Carpenter, director of The Thing 1982, and other classics like Halloween, They Live, and Big Trouble in Little China (hehe)

Seeing as how the location of the poles are constantly changing, at a rate of some meters or so a year. I do not see it as unreasonable that it was at one point temperate.

I thought it was last ten thousands of years?
And someone shared a neat theory that the earth is expanding. Like a ballon, being in one spot on it but changing relative to each other as it expands. Makes a lot more sense than all the continents being in one spot and then drifting apart with all that empty ocean.

but you didnt? also i can't sense shit over the internet sorry i use my eyes to read text like you faggot.

it's like the shark. sure we understand the biology behind their ability to sense blood kilometres away in the ocean. it has to do with.. something i forget.. but we will never know what the shark feels when recieving this information. just like you won't ever know what it's like to be psychic if you aren't. also i can't explain it even since ((science)) is so lame.

an "interview" with an actual psychic: youtube.com/watch?v=on4tWT9iW4k

fuck off

The land bridge from Antarctica to South America looks like it may have swung around like that

The rock face of one of the Temples
>declassified from 1947

I'll keep my nalgene of Antarctica water safe, it hasn't touched air in over 5000 years. Might save me when the zombies come.

yeah i sometimes stare at passerbyes outside from my window and call out to them in a sense to see if i get a reaction. none yet. i do often catch people looking at me but the thing is i have no idea if that's coincidental or connected to my other psychic stuff. i can't be lied to tho or i will know instantly. that one is nice to have.

I cant find any reverse image search of that image. Got anything else?

You have to go back.

What's the source of that?

>no source
Sage

This is just some creative Canadian shitposting.

Antarctica is not a tourist destination for 87 year olds

It's pretty bizarre that he suddenly goes down there to visit this year, right after the russian pope, john kerry and the rumored secret trip by obama

This wasn't posted under conspiracy I don't believe because I read this a month ago, and I don't go to any other part of chan other than Sup Forums-nice bait though, I can talk about Antarctica all day

Humans are kinda slow creatures. They don't realize
>the truth is out there
Is a literal term

There are certain rules governing this world. So if u search hard enough there is evidence for everything

But u need to really look

that mountain is def wearing sunglasses.

>I don't believe

M8 it's on the frontpage right now posted 13 hours ago

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5lf5w6/anyone_curious_about_antarctica_this_series_of/

It's a repost-look at the dates of the posts

thank you for sharing more photography, I appreciate it. It's important to me to see these photographs

OP is saying this story, which was originally posted on Sup Forums, is currently on the conspiracy subreddit, not that the story was from today

>leaf

Correct.

It's a bio-weapon
youtube.com/watch?v=o4Z7nUGHFvg

Anyone who actually believes this should never reproduce

Thanks for the link.

This whole thread is bullshit.
I'v known a mason for 10 years now and we hang out and drink occasionally.
Years ago we where drinking to The Heat being OP as fuck and he got shitfaced
He likes his rum and he likes a lot of it, so after like 12 shots on his part and 4 on mine I decided to ask him about the Masons Cause why not.
>Grant what do you guys do in that cult, like sacrifice children or some shit?
>I wish user. All we do anymore is bureaucratic bullshit and Fucking weird ceremony.
I decided not to press him for details as the heat scored another 2 pointer.
I don't doubt what he said as 2 min later he was coughing up chunks in the bathroom.

Thanks for the info, OP

I'm seriously considering going to Antartica myself to see if there is any truth to this

Sorry for the shitty MS Paint screen grabs.
There is lots of stuff in the ice around the coast line.
I swear, some user posted what looked like a dragons face frozen in ice. I wish I had saved it.
user, please post if that is you and reading.

This looks like a giant whale head fossil or whatever that impression is called

Giant Troglodyte

This looks like a giant skull frozen in ice. Weird how it's all digitally blurred by computer

Same "skull" thing. I see a jawbone, nose holes and teeth.
or i smoke too much weed.

this thread

Weird ice formation or giant crustacean or insect

asoc.org/advocacy/antarctic-environmental-protection/biological-prospecting

This is the source he mentions

Like in nearly all organizations, the lower levels wouldn't know anything about what happens in the higher levels until you prove yourself.

Its definitely on my to-do list to travel there. There would be far more exploration going on there if it wasn't such a hostile environment. With as much land as there is to cover, it would be best for aerial drones to cover much of it. Google earth imagery is way too fuckey to be trusted, it would need to be scanned (and preferably streamed live) by another group to be considered trustworthy data.

That map allegedly shows South America.
It is reputed to also show Antarctica
Does it show a South America connected to Antarctica via land bridge?

All I did was ask if I remember correctly faggot. Why was it a priority for an 87 yr old to go to Anarctica?

A Zeppelin drone would be perfect for aerial survey.