Sup Forums what the fuck is this nigger propaganda and why is it allowed?

Sup Forums what the fuck is this nigger propaganda and why is it allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bq7gkQ7UkzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

yes bc monkeys sent us to the moon

Just don't watch it if you don't like it, fuck. You're as bad as Sarkesian. Vote with your wallet. These films are made by Capitalists at the end of the day.

It actually wasn't that bad.

I watched it ironically but still sort of enjoyed it ironically.

WUZ HACKERS OR SOMETHING

featuring the whitest black women

They were "calculators" in the literal sense of the word.

DAS RIGHT

So how much of this movie is actually revisionist history? I'm assuming that the women were basically just computers. AKA crunching the numbers through some formula but not doing any of the actual leg work.

>based on a true story

do people actually fall for this
are they going to reference this in their chimpouts now

more like hidden niggers lul

Secretaries presented as scientists, basically

Going to be a bust

kys

its just Hollywood corporatists trying to make the lower-middle class feel wholesome during the holidays

kek

literally ONLY Sup Forums has heard of this film

nigger on the far right looks like a frog kek

This is a dumb line of thinking

Just don't watch that shit, if they keep flopping maybe the jews will stop throwing shekels at this sort of shit.

also
>Giving shekels to hollywood

You are feeding the jew at hollywood, pirate anything you watch, we should cripple hollywood

I think its a good thing. Plenty of young black females who would become welfare queens have something higher to aspire to.

What's your alternative? Censorship?

Thas rite

Will bomb hard as usual.
1- White people do not care about revisionist fairy tales

2- Black people have no interest with movies not about gangsters and rap music.

When will they ever learn...

WE WUZ ROCKET SCIENTISTS AND SHIT

Obama's legacy, turning NASA into a feel-good outreach program for "urban youths" (niglets) and little more.

>fucking niggers being welfare queens
>movie to inspire niggers to be something more
>fucking niggers WE WUZ MATH N SHIT

Propaganda against it for sure.

Underrated

Don't worry. It'll be just another failed Oscar bait.

what the fuck are you talking about, theres billboards and posters everywhere around me for it

leave your house for once

More.

Tesla, Newton, Leonardo Da Vinci.

When did people start dressing like degenerates? Pic clothing is pretty based

why the fuck would anyone have that mustache, do you enjoy eating your own face pubes daily?

Only reason they're stepping up their marketing its because they know it will bomb miserably.

Why is it called Hidden Figures? I thought it was well known that we tested early space flights with monkeys first.

Because it was masculine as hell back then, faggot.

The funniest thing is all the women portrayed were barely 1/32 nigger.

Da Vinci was a polynesian dyke you fucking bigot

include me in screencap

Kek

Real talk tho

These are women who worked in a broad field dominated by men in a time when segregation was still visible in many aspects of life.

Did they do something amazing? They sure didn't.
Did they do something impressive for a human to do? They did not. If black women could do it, you could almost train a a gorilla to do it.
Did they do something many people wouldn't have guessed that there were black women doing at the time? They did.

That's literally all there is to it, the title is titular in its description. Don't act like niggers and chimp out because a movie highlighted something you literally didn't know about until the movie was created. If anything, you should be glad something like this exists if has any chance of convincing some blacks to actually work instead of siphon gibs for their whole life or visit jail for the 40th time. There's nothing that would be better for America than an endless stream of movies showing blacks working hard and doing something useful with their lives.

I want to know if they retroactively cast all the hard working men and women of the space program as villains. That would be the true crime of this garbage.

Underrated

> Inspired by a true story

So, basically, it will be 100% bullshit, right? Since it's not BASED on a true story.

Stay mad white boi

"Secretarial work in a large government sector: The Movie!"

>literally ONLY Sup Forums has heard of this film

When I saw the trailer for it I literally thought, "Sup Forums is going to have SUCH a hate-erection for this movie."

>large bulging eyes
>bright red lips
>lots of green
i feel like ive seen this before

More history exaggeration.

fpbp

OC

Explain to me, dear American friends. Do you really know the detailed biography and tasks of every person involved with this historical project for your country? And only three black women were ignored? Everybody knows the white cleaning lady, but the three black women are removed from the history books? You truly are a racist country. I can't believe how bad it is.

how dare you try and take this away from the woman who literally sent us to the moon

and even when they got computers she was still in use

she was a genias and the space pilot wouldnt take off until she had confirmed the calculations

dont you dare try to take away her genias and legacy her mind is the reason we have space trips to this day

Well played.

Does anyone actually believe this?

You are not on a red IT

like this?

I have to imagine that they originally thought they were telling a factual story based on what they learned in school but at some point someone surely must have actually researched owens and realized it's bullshit.

Can anyone point out what is true about this movie?

There were three black women who served as computers (mathematicians) with the other 600 women who did the same job at NASA.
That should be true.

All the drama about black women being allowed in the board room as well as these three black women specifically being responsible for the success of the NASA project.
Pretty sure that's false.

What is fact and what is fiction?

Yeah they never showed how hitler welcomed the American athletes.

Never watched it.

Did they have Owens talk positively about Hitler and how the only racist was the President who refused to shake his hand?

WE WUZ AESTROENUTS

oy vey antisemitism

Featuring: Kek

Photoshopped

Untold true story? Wut.

I swear every single time a black american does something that is any sort of accomplishment they have to make a fucking movie about it.

Blacks love accolades yet simply don't have the intelligence to vet sincerity.

Deifying these women for simply being low level clerks is no different from fussing over an infant who accidentally pressed the On button on the remote and turned on the TV.

Blacks perform menial white collar work at a level that doesn't justify firing them

=

WE WUZ AFRONAUTS AND SHEEIT.

We should also make a movie for the mechanic who tightened the screws enough so it didn't fall apart

>tfw nobody believes that we wiz astronauts n shit

How would a slave know how to write but the owner doesn't?

why is ((((((((Hollywood)))))))) pandering to niggers so much to niggers recently? Theyre only 13% of the population, do they and niggerlovers make >50% of the revenue or something?

It's accurate-ish. Better than "Imitation Game," at any rate. The soundtrack was really awful, though.

We've always known that women can do math. They were employed as computers (human calculators) since the 1700s. Not surprising that some black women can do the things that white women had been doing for hundreds of years.

whose computer did you steal to post this?

>boosted animals

The gamer inside keked hard.

All these niggers REALLY did was control the fucking guidance AFTER the REAL scientists actually got the fucking THING IN SPACE, all they literally did was fly it to the moon AFTER all the REAL work was done, you know, shit that is now controlled by GPS. They literally just plotted the fucking course WHILE in space, they didn't DO SHIT to predict the trijectory like they're trying to say they did in the movie, they trying to make it seem like the niggers did the math figuring out the exit angle and so on BUT THEY DIDN'T. THERE WAS NO FUCKING DRAMA during their part, all they were doing was telling the fucking 'nauts what direction to point the fucking spaceship to get to the giant ass moon.

My friend, anywhere else this comment would have made sense. You are on Sup Forums though, therefore it was an insanely faggoty comment and you should kill yourself.

We did shiet wiv numbuz

The niggers were the equivalent to the 2nd mate on a ship. All the HARD word was already done or was going to be done AFTERWARDS.

This.

Even so, it's nice to have someone to check your calculations, or to proof-read your work, or to etc. Support roles are quite rightly not glamorous, but they are still useful and worth acknowledging from time to time.

there is just a lot you don't know about black accomplishments

youtube.com/watch?v=bq7gkQ7UkzI

let me guess

>reality : 3 well mannered nerd "black" women did a small part in the appolo program.

>movie : 3 "colorfull" black women acting like today average black women will show the poor whites how to do maths.

how close i am ?

Because we are cute sly on the course to a full on culture war.
Either we end up alright, or we turn into South Africa 2.0. Trump being elected is the first step in the right direction.

this shit doesn't deserve a fucking movie, its literally nothing but MUH NIGGERS DID MATH AND SHIET.

Any fucking 2nd Mate today on any ship in the Navy could have done the fucking math to get them to the moon, they literally just hired the nogs because it was CHEAPER.

You cant un-nig the nigs

>but they are still useful and worth acknowledging from time to time.

Not if it's in the form of a movie that makes it seem like they were the brains behind the operation purely for race-baiting.

They're appealing to virtue signaling whites. You're racist if you don't see the movie, so it's something to talk about.

All shows are based on a true story, people who actually care about what happened will read several books on a subject before deciding for themselves.

I just finsihed Marco polo, I know shit Kublai but I get this feeling its all wrong. And they cancelled anyway on a cliff hanger.