NY Laws Massacre AR15's

Sup Forums, I am raging so hard right now.

THIS is what a fucking AR15 has to look like to be legal in NY State.

Are you fucking kidding me? Red pill me on why this is allowed.

I dont get it. It looks cooler.

looks cool as fuck

>NY state

That's fine, when the second civil war happens it'll be easier to take over and cleanse that place of the communist scum.

Then move out of NY. I live in WA and if they ever mimick any of this shit that cali and jew york are doing im moving to idaho.

I like it! Looks futuristic and even more aggressive. Win!

I'm convinced the gun lobby helps these laws pass to drive up gun sales.

WE STAR WARS NOW

I moved out of Jew York and came to Florida and quality of life quadrupled. I should have done it sooner. Btw fuck off were full.

Why can't it have a pistol grip? That's the only good kind of grip!

shut the fuck up, we can only have .22lr semi-autos. you cunts have it good.

This

FALSE
F
L
A
G

Uncle andy is a fucking asshole of epic proportions my father hated his father And i hate him. My greatest dream is to have upstate break free of the retard hoards of nigger york city.

Space gun

Looks like Calicuck laws.

And liberals believe NY and CA deserve to decide the president when they can't even get this simple shit right.

Lynch all politicians.

At what point do commiefornians and jew yorkers just say "fuck it" and buy an M14 instead? At least the rifle grip isn't obstructed by that stupid protrusion

Because apparently the lawmakers think that it makes it deadlier.

Just like that shoulder thing that goes up.

>Hey, let's ban our own guns from sale!
>That'll drive up sales!
Are you really so new/retarded that you don't remember the '94 AWB?

Kys

Also, that sucks

A pistol grips help you hold it more straighter so you can mow down entire crowds as you flip it to full-auto.

It's "allowed" because liberal politicians don't have a fucking clue what they're doing and it's still going to be several years before the Supreme Court finally says that you can't ban cosmetic features of rifles for no reason whatsoever.

Cucked AR's look pretty cool

NYC votes are the only votes that matter in NY, and niggers/liberals who live in cities are absolute retards.

>Obeying gun laws 100%
It's like you hate the Constitution or something

Well to be fair, I recall ruger having some involvement in the '94 AWB because it would've boosted sales of the Mini-14, which wasn't covered by it.

You misunderstand what he was saying, every time anyone gets a whiff of gun control in America, gun sales go up. Every time a mass shooting looked place and democrats started whining about ar15s or some shit, gun shops run out of AR-15s

No one voted for this.

Did you take your leftist voting habits with you or leave them there? Can't turn FL into another NY at the ballot box.

What kind of retard puts the after picture first

Nice spring tube faggot

pussy

Explain to me whats wrong with it?

That rifle's so TAC-P bro.

that looks like some infinite warfare shit.
does it give you a faster draw time?
or plus 1 to head shots?

you dont need a barrel that long. also the black color could trigger vets

Almost every feature that would make you want to own an AR to begin with is cucked off of it because of muh children. If I lived in a state with shit law like that I'd either just buy something like an M1a which conforms to law in it's natural form or just ignore the law all together.

Just be patient and wait for Trump, and we'll have a federal government that properly asserts federal supremacy over states that infringe rights

I saw that gun in Star Wars Rogue One, dank as fuck, where can I get one?

you think i want these shitty gun laws? Look at this shit. you think i like doing this shit just for a fucking .22 pistol?

I enjoy this tan colour, Are all the hardened plastic pieces available in any colour?

Would fully enjoy a rainbow coloured version.

Its not like they banned them.
They made them look different.

Even M14's have to be restricted by CA/NY laws.
Bayonet lugs are a no-no.

What the hell is that knob?

Here is a list of what the SAFE act bans. Also keep in mind that NO MAGAZINE CAN HOLD MORE THAT 7 ROUNDS IN NY STATE.

No telescopic stock or pistol grip. Mag size as well.

Looks like something out of Star Wars, I'm okay with that

I think it's a buttplug for conceal carry

>bayonet lugs are a no-no

A
FUCKING
KNIFE

And when Idaho falls?

This looks like a fallout NV weapon...

Maybe the liberals are the reason all the future guns have rifle grips and wood still.

And when Idaho falls???

>Pistol doubles as a bludgeoning weapon for when you run out of bullets.
WHEN WILL THE ETERNAL ANGLO BE STOPPED?

You know what's funny? Those states will ban bayonet lugs, but I bet you can go to any flea market buy legitimate pole arms and swords etc.

Damn. That's 4 features on mine. If I wanted a hunting rifle I'd buy one.

>THIS is what a fucking AR15 has to look like to be legal in NY State.

They made it looks cooler? Because that's a cool fuckin' design.

Dude, CA/NY laws are so fucked.
They explicitly ban flash hiders, but not muzzle brakes.

>gun laws
There's still only one legal gun law, the second amendment. All laws past to restrict guns of any kind are illegal unless congress and the states passes a new amendment

I mean only skinny armed army wannabes want cqc features and more capacity than needed in a survival hunting or competition rifle

This is what ar-15 has to look like to be legal here

Has there ever been a mass shooting in US history where the shooter not ruining his night vision or giving away his position with a muzzle flash has been important? What exactly do they think these barrel extensions do exactly?

Gun sales also go up when there's a hint they'll be relaxed. Since trump won, both the left and the tight bought more guns.

does look a bit like their space M4s

30 rds is standard capacity for the AR design numb nuts, not high capacity. Also the adjustable stock isn't for shortening it for "cqc" it's for adjusting length of pull, you'd know that if you weren't a fudd/no guns.

+4 to dorito consumption

it has absolutely no function but to get in the way. and the sound moderator is non functional, its just to hide the fact you have to have a 30cm barrel.

Technically they could make them in most any color. They mostly sell the colors of tan, olive green, grey, black, brown, etc. Occasionally they make them in bright pink for some reason. Probably to market to little girls or promote breast cancer awareness or something.

>NY State.

When Idaho falls the Nation is already gone bud.

New York here, these laws aren't stopping me from having the banned features
I'll smuggle them into the state and just wont let anyone know I have the gun. I'll keep it hidden away with my go bag and ready for the happening

>Laws written no plan for enforcement and no budget.

Oh look it's nothing. They'll very 1% compliance and everyone else will go on with their lives. Go shooting on BLM, and no one will care how many scary features your rifle has.

B U L L E T
U
T
T
O
N

lol get cucked nerd, move out of that shithole. Come to NC, it's comfy here

Why would you have to smuggle them? They're just parts. You can legally possess all of those parts you just can't put them on a gun. In which case just don't shoot at ranges and only shoot out on BLM.

so you mean to tell me, I can own the parts, not have them on the gun, and just take 5 minutes to put them on the gun in case I ever wanted to use them

great security theater guys

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Implying i called a 30rd mag hicap
I am just stating that any feature that suggests concealment or activity outside of the range or woods is seen as unecessary in policy. Collapsable stocks are for confined spaces. Who itt is exiting vehicles into combat, army wannabes.

All you call of duty faggots are worries about how it looks. Kys. That weapon looks like it can still hold a 30rd mag and the sights you prefer. Stop being fags and learn to use it, not how to post selfies with it.

being this retarded

death by a thousand cuts

omfg I am sorry that is fucking cucked

Eh, just went with Magpul shit because it's light weight.

I don't like putting a bunch of bullshit on it.

LOL you think you have it bad?
Here you cant even get an AR, just shity shotguns and some handguns, nothing more than 38 or 380 tho;that is if you comply with the fuckton of paperwork and shit.
Now that sucks.Enjoy your cucked ARs and stop whining.

If you're an edgy teenager who just discovered how to mod Call of Duty maybe

All I hear is:

>"Rah I need ma AR15 to obbertrow the gubbmint"

if you were to put together a right wing death squad and take on the cartels, how far do you think you could get?
jetstream sam managed to pull it off in brazil with just a katana

>Being jelly

The feature restrictions are not about improving safety, but part of a larger strategy to progressively make it more difficult to legally obtain usable firearms with """common sense""" restrictions on their design. Ultimately what you're left with is a de facto ban on functional arms.

Can I just go to dicks and buy one without a gun license?

There's truth in this. Back in the day Bill Ruger advocated for these kinds of bans so the AR-15 couldn't compete with his Mini-14.

I don't get it, it's got a much smaller size mag. That's about all I see wrong with it, but it doesn't look like anything else fucks with the weapon any.

>gun license
What the fuck is that? Do you live in a cucked state or something?

They will nail you under "constructive intent"

This is obviously wrong.

Many of the ban's call for permanent modifications of parts of the rifle to make it unable to be modified back to its original way.

Yes. Need license for hand guns. But I assume for shotguns and rifles a background check would suffice.

Did they ban iron sights as well?

selfie stick

All I hear is
>yes Ahmed fuck my asshole Sweden yes

Surely your precious Drumpf will abolish all bans in Jan 20. and keeps his promises. Right?

the new one has the shoulder thing that goes up