Safe shorts to stop women joggers from suffering sex attacks in Germany are sold out

KEKS
U
C
K
S

express.co.uk/news/world/748615/Germany-sex-attacks-safe-shorts-women-joggers

With the combined power of these pants and do not rape bracelets they will finally stop all rape crime.

"Could"
It's just fabric

Why wouldn't they just rip / cut them?

And like ducks, men will soon have bladed tips on the dick

because that would be assault, which is wrong

What's next, the safety Burqa?

They just need to make a hole through the fabric. The only safe "clothing" accessory that will stop rapes is an open carry.

>running around in underwear
>not wanting to get assaulted
choose one

actually its made of the same bullet proof fabric used in the iron man suits

you couldnt even rip them if you tried:

"The trousers are made of the same material as bullet-proof vests and can only be cut by attackers."

Pretty pathetic that we make women wear cock protector pants instead of just removing the obvious rapists.

>can only be cut by attackers

doesnt that defeat the purpose?

Because there's a 130 db alarm attached to it, duh.

Who needs a gun to ward off mudslimes when you can make autistic screeching at the same volume?

>Bring a knife
>Still get laid either way
The Jew who made those pants is smart.

Are you people that dense? Did you maybe consider the fact the they would have made it out of a material that can't be cut?

Fucking Sup Forums tier retards here holy shit use your fucking brains.

Anyway it's a fuckin sad thing that women need to wear pants like this to go jogging plus if someone was determined enough they could just force her to reveal the combination to the lock...

>Cut crotch area with knife
>Curb stomp shitty little alarm with boot

dude...she has a mouth.

Because that would be illegal in Germany you fucking retard

All hail the New Normal

thanks Captain Obvious

Wish I came up with this idea and sold it desu

hypothetically speaking, if i was to rape someone, i wouldn't put my dick in a place that has teeth. i'd be too stress out worrying if she'd bite my dick off in self defense.

>Take off your stupid Rape Pants, or I'll slit your fucking throat

Holy shit, just gas the Roaches

>They're safe from sexual assault
But are they comfortable?

Typical mountain jew, always bout dem profits

inb4 the women that bought this get charged with racist hate crimes

They're probably thougher than you think for ripping.

Cutting requires some preparation (knife or scissors) which means these pants are already working in cutting down potential attacks as the opportunity is reduced.

>and can only be cut by attackers

"Material that can't be cut"
Oh really? Unobtainium polymer?
Read the fucking article, retard, it states that it's made of "the same material that is used in bullet proof vest".
First of all that's a pretty retarded statement, since the stuff they use varies from ceramic to polymers, and obviously pants aren't made out of the latter. They mean kevlar or such like polymer, but even then, it's strong but no you can cut through it.

That's against the law.

Why dont they skip this and go straight to burkas? Wont be no rapes then if they just submit and start wearing custom Islamic dress designed to prevent this sort of thing.

It's true, the females will never be safe from your russian ilk.

Plus migrants aren't exactly gentle, they'll try to cut it with a knife and even if they fail they will end up injuring her, and could easily just threaten her into removing it.

In other news, scissors are now sold out across Germany.

why not just not dress like a fucking whore

Ain't it wonderful what the liberals do, destroy all communal areas/activities with shitskins

Thanks for this liberals

Deport the brown people and you will remove most of the rapists right away.

Good way to turn a rape into a murder. But as I understand it women already believe rape is worse than murder so they probably would prefer to have their attacker beat them to death.

Whats wrong with this capatalist idea user?

Are you anti capitalism?

so, my automatic first idea is correct then. The rapefugees will probably just use their pocket knives to tear apart the pants and gangrape anyway.

I don't understand, why don't they just wear respectable clothing?

For syrians that means a burqa.

>Gotta wear this Zentai suit for exercise because its practical

Silly women.

>rapefugees can't possibly steal box cutters or high capacity babby killing assault knives to use in crime
>krautcuck logic

This type of stuff is culturally insensitive

Denying sex to poor migrants is not what a good progressive white woman does.

Why are white women so racist and selfish?

>wears kebab teasing tights...please don't rape me.

Underrated post. Shame more people aren't familiar with the genital arms race going on in the pond.

carmenkatz1 not pulling punches in the comments

its people like you who what are for everything wrong the world today,,

you should be ahmed of yourself

She has a nose and ears too

Are tight yoga pants actually more comfortable to run and exercise in general? What about everyday life?

I usually wear straight cut trousers, or looser stuff if playing sports. Should I try out yoga pants? Are they good for men in general?

the bait on this one is HUGE

he has a fucking point.

no shit muhammad is a cunt for being a rapist but these women are not wearing these clothes to be comfortable. they would wear tracksuit pants if they wanted to be comfy, they are fucking slutting exercise up.

no they are not comfortable. it's a meme by fashion jews, a nice freeflowing set of trackies will do you good.

I was expecting there to be a fake dick in the front or something

no germans here to defend these rape-free jogging pants?

They are not made for comfort or function.

is it the free market you don't like, or just chaste women?

Unless they're poorly sized, they're not uncomfortable. Cold weather tights are great in winter, but I'd rather have normal shorts if the weather's good.

It's illegal to own scissors in Germany

pic related, a counter-rape device that is almost 100% effective upon skilled use

This plus PistolWear PT-1, great for running. I'd like something with more capacity, but the PT-1 really can't handle much weight, and something more fanny pack sized and tightly strapped is a little too spergy.

Bruh this isn't an anime. These clothes are still clothes, they're still able to be cut through. Bullet proof means impact resistant, not shred proof.

So assuming the fabric can't be cut\torn what's stopping Ahmed from beating her into removing the padlock? Rape usually isn't just random stranger jumping out of the bushes.

Why not just rape her face?

If you and your buddy are being chased by a bear, you only have to outrun your buddy.

Theyd just end up cutting a hole in her stomach and fucking that.

I give this two to three weeks before a "horrific attack" of this nature takes place.

when will german men stop this madness of mass rapes and learn to control themselves?

You think threatened women dont automatically break down and cry? It's why it is so easy to rape them.

>sudden increase in rapes involving forced oral

you mean
>now all rapefugees' protocol involves stabbing you once first before ordering you to do as you're told

So is this going to be the trend in German Fashion?

Females are biologically adapted to accept rape.
Rape is simply another natural state for females.

>It's why it is so easy to rape them.
I wouldn't know Gomez. Is it?

Their designed for one practical purpose-ACTUAL FUCKING YOGA. They're skin tight and stretchy so they don't slip around when doing stretches and wall poses.

Worn outside of this purpose is just asking for attention.

I second this.
First thing that came to my mind when I saw this.

No pun intended.

No German reply? They used to be very fast to defend their country.

Bite dick off? You never seen Oz?

Top fucking kek severely underated

>not tripping your buddy over right as you start
fucking moralfags.

>The one Tojo in the thread is a sexual deviant
Japan, everyone.

>They mean kevlar or such like polymer

Dyneema is most likely. It tends do be used more than kevlar in situations where resistance to metal blades is needed (cut-resistant gloves, police "stab-proof" vests).

Ceramic tools are generally needed to cut it

Yes, it is. They become a blubbering mess and will not listen to anything. They'll just cover their face, crunch up and cry

>be German woman
>have my anti rape pants on
>refugee attempts to rape me
>Kills me
>Shoulda had my anti rape death resistant power armor on

This is africa tier.
>import africans
>get african problems
whoa
But women will keep shouting REFUGEES WELCOME and YES ALL MEN

>knock out female (this should not be a challenge)
>female now unable to bite off dick
it's like you have never face raped someone, denmark
please improve your rape technique

guam is rightful nipon clay.
your days of white pig are numbered.

The German people deserve to be raped. A strong majority of Germans agree

>rape-proof jogging pants
>implying they won't just rip right through the fabric
>implying this resistance won't just make them angrier

Being raped is more natural than breathing to the germans.
rapability is in their blood

thanks for the tips, Japan

Won't this just anger Achmed into killing the woman?
He thinks he is going to get his dick wet with white pussy instead of his goat and ends up having to cut through kevlar to so it?
Muhammad is just going to kill the woman out of frustration

>The trousers are made of the same material as bullet-proof vests and can only be cut by attackers.

> Cutting down

MAXIMUS KEKSIMUS

Wait do they even rape women in broad daylight? Jesus, that's 3rd world tier.

this tbqh
Shariah is too easy to enforce once you have muslims

>can only be cut by attackers

what the fuck is their problem?