Black French muslim makes song against the FN

youtube.com/watch?v=hsOqEhMumaw

Lyrics
>Ma maîtresse d'école ma dit que j'étais chez moi
My teacher told me I'm at home (in France)
>Mais mon papa lui pourtant se méfie d'elle, est-elle fidèle ?
But my dad is wary of her, she's an infidel
>La France est belle
>Mais elle me regarde de haut comme la Tour Eiffel
France is nice, but she looks at me from up there like she's the Eiffel Tower
>Mes parents m'ont pas mis au monde pour toucher les aides
My parents didnt birth me to get welfare
>J'ai vu que Marion m'a twitté d'quoi elle se mêle ?
I see Marion (Lepen) tweeted me, what's wrong with her

>Je suis français
I'm French
>Ils veulent pas que Marianne soit ma fiancée
They don't want Marianne (allegory) to be my fiancee
>Peut-être parce qu'ils me trouvent trop foncé
Maybe because they think I'm too dark

The neverding victim complex
We're among the most tolerant countries in the world but it's still isnt enough for them
Even if we were Sweden tier they'd still complain

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017
youtube.com/watch?v=3-GVRJr72LU
youtube.com/watch?v=O7iWorzvlKE
youtube.com/watch?v=pye0xaSmLuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It bodes well for the future, surely this will discourage Grangers in southern France from voting for Le Pen.

Fuck off back to Africa and make it how you like! Live like kings or niggas but do it in Africa!

Why are you french so pessimistic about le pen? Americans and Brits on here were confident Trump and Brexit would happen despite all the odds.

Americans are much less cucked than Europeans (and still lost the popular vote)
As for Brexit, it was mostly about hating on Poles to take in more Pakis
Hardly redpilled

Bump

What do you want us to do about it none speak French.

Fucking ragheads in Sweden are complaining cause it's "too tolerant" for fucks sake.

They're never happy.

Racial tension in a multi-ethnic nation????

OYYYY VEEEYYYY!!!!!!!!

it seem that french like the enrichment by the dislike like ratio

The usual shit, give dislikes and spout Sup Forumstard comments, even in English
It'll make leftards think that the rest of the world doesnt share their delusion and thus shake their belief

>I'm French, I'm French!

fucking niggers

Popular vote doesn't mean much since there were over 11 gorrilian illegal immigrants voting....

Thank God and the founding fathers that we have a republic not a simple democracy!

Here we only have the popular vote
That's why I'm not confident about the FN winning

>The neverding victim complex
>We're among the most tolerant countries in the world but it's still isnt enough for them
>Even if we were Sweden tier they'd still complain

Exactly this.

But it's not that they really want more "tolerance". They don't particularly care about more handouts or bigger state housing either.

And they don't even want to just be worshipped by society. I mean, the more our media praises and supports these people, the more our state goes out of its way to defend and promote them, the more vocal and active these people get about the "problems" with our society. If anything, the more equal we've become, the stronger their outrage.

What they want is very simple. It's Islam. They're playing on our naive and misplaced pity to get special protection and special rights, and eventually, they'll impose Islam on our countries.

False victimhood is a classic leftist strategy, but this time it has been coopted by religious fanatics.

Thread will probably die
I'll repost it tomorrow when Yuros are awake

europa is finished

these people are never going to stop bitching about racism. You guys imported your own domestic terrorists and BLM all in one. Way to go retards!

It's a matter of superiority and warfare. Only the Left has deluded themselves via self-hatred indoctrination to promote the destruction nof their own identity. Nobody else believes in this bullshit.

This French Muslim is behaving as expected. He see's a weak dying culture and he's promoting its extinction to further his own benefit.

He's just being true to his motives, it's the scum Leftists that are the real problem.

When Hillary embraced Dr. Khan she fucked herself over, despite what the media might have claimed Americans were pretty pissed to have a rich Muslims barking at them in broken English about a constitution that he didn't understand. I hope that whoever is against FN embraces this asshole too.

>muslim
>french

pick one

I'd s'abonner that white qt3.14

love will trump hate

mashalah france your heart belongs with the ummah

That's a lot of views...

That's a mainstream song from a popular singer
He's the equivalent of Snoop Dog in France

Is there any deeper meaning to it or just the nog complaining that neither his family nor society want him to have a white girlfriend ?

That song sounded nice.

>that white cunt
if nigs are so great then they should stop chasing white women

She will win the first round of voting but lose the second round, according to opinion polling right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017

As if Haiti didn't teach you anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-GVRJr72LU

French minorities do have inclination for violent aesthetics. It kinda clashes with the portrayed images of dindunuffings.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7iWorzvlKE
youtube.com/watch?v=pye0xaSmLuw

It's not going to stop until death squads kill everybody remotely center left and further.

It's the only thing niggers do. They just lay about, smoke crack, and complain about slavery.

>she's an infidel
LITERALLY WHAT?

purge them all, pierre.

130 millions de vues sur son clip le plus vue...tabarnak Pierre, je suis découragés...

Mais caliss...c'est une blague, right?