feminism

> feminism
why

Because cuck males allowed it.

Because we had enough resources to allow women to do more than child rearing but then feminists couldn't accept that equal rights still don't mean equal outcomes. every wave after the first has been trying to destroy some force that they think is making women work less (the family, childbirth, sexism)
There used to be maternalist feminists but they were squashed by the screaming cat ladies who don't understand biology.

there's is too many white people is not racial tolerance

why do women become femenist

the second video's title literally has nothing to do with feminism yet it's part of "feminist friday". what the actual fuck?

Salinger is rolling in his fucking grave as well.

Why do white women age so badly?

Hahaha she got fat now too

melanin protects against UV

>white

Only chingchong women age well. They get stuck at 35 and then just suddenly turn into lord of the rings dwarves at 70.

Black women go full monkey at 30 and white women get wrinkles everywhere until they look like bulldogs.

Because they think "where's my Prince Charming? Why am I not given £1,000,000 a year just for being a woman? P-PATRIARCHY! PATRIARCHY DID THIS!"

>white
Clearly a fucking spic, Marco Fu

She's as white as you're Sami materoo.

To destroy the white birthrate.

pretty sure there's more redheads in the UK and Ireland than there darkies, which is where most of the cast is drawn from.

They're not applying sunscreen daily

because most other races die before they get old

because no one wants to be treated like shit. The problem stems from the fact that women are treated rather well in civilized society so they have nothing to compare or contrast. When youre told a bunch of lies and never hear a differing opinion (wage gap) then what the fuck are you supposed to believe? Life is fucking short, and we all take short cuts. We are told the sun is hot, the sky is blue and the internet is a series of tubes. We just accept it and go from there.

>There used to be maternalist feminists but they were squashed by the screaming cat ladies who don't understand biology.

You could've just summed it all up with this.
People are generally gullible and will accept bad ideas.

"In a previous chapter I have hinted at something of the psychology that lies behind a certain type of religion. There was a tendency in those hungry for practical results, apart from poetical results, to call upon spirits of terror and
compulsion; to move Acheron in despair of bending the Gods. There is always a sort of dim idea that these darker powers will really do things, with no nonsense about it. In the interior psychology of the Punic peoples this strange
sort of pessimistic practicality had grown to great proportions. In the New Town, which the Romans called Carthage, as in the parent cities of Phoenicia,
the god who got things done bore the name of Moloch, who was perhaps identical with the other deity whom we know as Baal, the Lord. The Romans did not at first quite know what to call him or what to make of him; they had to
go back to the grossest myth of Greek or Roman origins and compare him to Saturn devouring his children. But the worshippers of Moloch were not gross
or primitive. They were members of a mature and polished civilisation, abounding in refinements and luxuries; they were probably far more civilised
than the Romans. And Moloch was not a myth; or at any rate his meal was not a myth. These highly civilised people really met together to invoke the blessing of heaven on their empire by throwing hundreds of their infants into a large furnace. We can only realise the combination by imagining a number of Manchester merchants with chimney-pot hats and mutton-chop whiskers, going to church every Sunday at eleven o'clock to see a baby roasted alive".

Chesterton, on 'Everlasting Man', 192kill win big miiiah

kek

this. 1 in 4 white british are redheads.

she's not remotely white.

what about hapas

Women are children, give them freedom and they will fuck everything up.

She used to be such a qt

is she self aware?

Hapa here, girls age like whites, just at half speed

I have seen plenty of white women that look great. I notice the Southern European gene'd ones tend to look the best. I remember vacationing in Spain and feeling my jaw drop as all the MILFs came out of church on Sunday in nice clothes looking like they were still 30.

All white people age badly due to poor eating.

Because of their self-worth

She's raging against white women out of jealousy desu

I know that asian people have a hard time seeing because of their eyes always being squinted but jesus christ shes not even close to being white chang

>watch medieval-themed fantasy show
>expect a genetic grab bag in a place with Europeans
Holy fucking shit, why are leftists so bloody retarded?
Anyone have that pic of the poor Czech game designer getting attacked for not including non-whites in a game about medieval Bohemia?

I remember a vid she did with her bf and he was a complete overweight cuck.

nah man chinks are like hispanics
Like hot as fuck all their life, but have a 1.5% chance per year to turn into yoda

Feminists wanted equality so they got jobs, devalued labor, and made it so everybody now has to work.

Good going girls now we're all wage slaves and nobody's watching the kids.

She's mixed Japanese if her surname is anything to go by. Even Asians are also susceptible to marxist ideology. It is depressing.