britishpathe.com/video/philadelphia-the-quaker-city/query/Philadelphia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have migrated....

oh dam phatom of le opera!

These costumes are next level.

Frog Lives Matter

These outfits are sick holy shit.

fops&dandies

For those who missed the parade and string bans, a based user rebroadcast it earlier:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHKOaGHAwDY

This is some good shit

Delco went Hillary, not sure about the actual numbers though. I actually didn't see many Hillary signs, only a couple in a really liberal small college town. I saw a couple Trump signs there too, though. Lots of Trump signs and flags in the more conservative towns.

CURRENT YEAR MENTIONED

Damn that was fancy

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.
AM.
I.
WATCHING.
?.

Vikings next.

Fancy Brigades

Baroque as fuck

Awesomeness.

SLINKY FOR 1ST PLACE

STEAMPUNK FOR 1ST PLACE ALSO

its dey culcha

That last one was a strong contender too.

the real question is why you would ever watch anything else

Some of the fanciest costumes so far, really ornate.

We need webbum of the slinky. Shit was insane.

Muh Hamilton fucken niggers.

>broadway theme

blech

Costumes were incredible though.

Fancy Dandies > all

REMAINING BRIGADES
>South Philly Vikings Fancy Brigade “It’s All in your Mime”
>Downtowners Fancy Brigade “RIO Festival of Animals”
>Saturnalian Fancy Brigade “The Gangs of New York”

Broadway tribute with giant mutant cat-men

Yeah, that slinky was wild.

>Gangs of New York

Oh shit, that could be good.

Ruining the surprise tbqhfam.

Is it that time of year again already? Last year's parade was pretty based.

l-lewd

MORE MIRROR PEOPLE

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?

gonna be in my head all night senpai

wtf i'm getting mind raped

lsd flashbacks.

So yeah I was at this thing. It was great. Everyone was drunk, including the people in the parade. At one point a mummer started to undress, but I think the cops yelled something at him so he stopped before getting naked.

Alot of pro-cops. Alot of Anti-Kenny (he's the liberal mayor of Philly who is from the very neighborhoods in South Philly these people are) Saw alot of pro-Trump / anti-Hillary messages/themes in the parade. Thing is, it was last year at this parade when i first actually thought Trump could win it, because these people aren't conservative republicans. I can guarantee most of them have been lifelong democrat voters, but they're working class white democrats, so they're exactly the people Trump lured over.

Also captured this guy walking by in the parade.
youtube.com/watch?v=zJTkECFNuKM

What the fuck is this dancing clowns faggotry and why are people on pol watching this?

>mimes

It was huge last year. I forget why, something to do with Trump? But yeah pol was all over it and apparently liked it enough to give it another go.

Essentially read Last year is when we collectively realized we were the mainstream thought via the mummers parade.

Is fun dead in Serbia?

Oh damn, this was pure artistry. Thistroupe might be the winner.

Thought the mime one was going to be some LGBT bullshit when i saw the rainbows, but it turned out to be pretty good. Not as good as that Slinky though

>dancing polygon team

Because it's one remaining aspect of white culture in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=FwOEYnc9lzc

so much shiny eye candy.

>Rio
time for some sweet bird ass

Last year BLM tried to start shit and failed miserably, then the parade happen with Wench Lives Matter, Aliens of an Illegal Kind, and a fruit loop bruce jenner.

It's pretty fucking sad that just because something is flashy and colorful it's automatically assumed to be faggotry.

Fucking homos have to claim everything that's "artistic" as theirs. Makes me sick.

We started watching it last year just because BLM was protesting it and then genuinely liked it.

what said

then after the Comic troupes ended people were already watching so they caught the String section and Sup Forums became enamored with mummers and now we Fancy bish

no that fucking song again...

THE FROGS

PRAISE KEK

i think i just voided the warranty on my 4k tv.

RIP HARAMBE

DICKS OUT

SHADILAY

kek

HARAMBE MADE THE CUT
SJWs BTFO

Dancing Haramabes and KEKs.

This one sucks compared to the mime one tho desu

>pol

DICKS OUT

that shit was pretty epic

Did anyone else's stream quality just shit out?

Hahaha I told you somebody had to have that planned.

i wanna know how that slinky even worked, that melted mah brain.

>fancy raids and brigades all throughout 2017

BTW, for anyone who thinks this was based, check out this clip from 1959, when they would make fun of niggers. youtu.be/iIZPxCA_nXo

and here's one from 1932 where almost all the men are black faced britishpathe.com/video/philadelphia-the-quaker-city/query/Philadelphia

PRAISE KEK!

shadilay brothers

eh, this one was kind of boring in terms of choreography. The costumes were pretty great, but it was kind of boring

BLM tries to ruin everything, we need to make laws against them and label them a terrorist organization.

Fucking Wench Lives Matter topkek

Forgot about those

> tfw when Mummer's parades are literally people who spend thousands of dollars and months of preparation for mindblowing pagentry just to be rowdy drunks and for the lulz

>Last Brigade

Praise Kek!

>Harambe in the background
fug

gangs of new york inc

Harambe tribute.

too many qt3.14s in purple

>BILL THE BUTCHER

/our boy/

>91 Days theme next

fucking sweet

Good music

BASED BILL

WE WUZ POTATOS EN SHIT

>seriously though, pretty based music

IRISH RUIN EVERYTHING

I have family photos of my grandfather in black face and fake banana lips as part of a Mummer troupe. It's racist as fuck and makes me so proud.