You will never have a qt tradtionalist aryan gf to repopulate the white race with

>you will never have a qt tradtionalist aryan gf to repopulate the white race with

The eternal feel

>repopulate
There are more white people than at any point in history.

Pure aryans are ugly af

says who cunt?

>tfw no thicc aryan gf

nigger tier

>fake tits

Like, it's blindingly obvious. How did she assume anyone would be fooled by them?

>women
>logic

pick one

Virgin detected.

Absolutely disgusting and revolting.

Nigger detected.

I don't have said ''feel'' because it's not true

You're shit cunt.

>no japanese gf

>implying we need to depopulate the other races

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

I do. We have 6 children - ages 14 to 3.

Any CA bro (or Brazil/Mexico bro) want to give tips on best way to meet young white women (around 17)? I cannoy find a young white girl here in San Jose. I fuck all mestizas, who are beautiful in their own way, but refuse to add to the problem. Im 23 btw.

>tfw have a qt Aryan wife who's also smart as fuck
>tfw mexican and she's as tall as me
>tfw idk if our kids will have blue eyes or be a manlet like me
>tfw she's in love with me but i'm so insecure / guilty i can never give her that feeling of protection form being held by a taller man

>i can never give her that feeling of protection form being held by a taller man
>absolutely homosexual
Be a man, you short cunt.

Your kids will not have blue eyes if you are a spic with brown eyes. They might have green, or hazel. To make it easier, don't breed with her at all please.

>tfw qt natural Korean gf

Naa. My friends white gf's are all psychotic bitches, like clinically insane

>don't breed with her at all please.
No. You see this is the exact shit that gets my dick hard when i imagine me and my wifes color contrast, it feels so wrong, like i'm raping her or something. I mean seriously, i'm only alive ONCE and you're telling me not to have a family with my wife? Are you fucking retarded?

Duh I'm a Celtic,
I will get an Irish QT and pump many babies into her

You mooslim bastards are sowing your evil discord. Most women in Alabama praise Jesus and spit on your Ko-ran because even they know it's a piece of shit written by who knows because muhammy was a dumbass that couldn't read or especially write.

Alabama white women are the best and love their family, God, and country so go peddle your heathenism up some other stupid illiterate mooslim who has been forced to worship your false lying prophet and moon god.

Don't show your muuuuslim face in Bama cause we don't take no shit from a stinking , stupid, cowardly violent, POS like mooshammy, with extra ham. Also remember Bammers fire Jihawg ammo. Send you to slurp your sherbet fountain with pig blood dripping out of you and all your forced friends. Tell Hezbollah for me their women are sluts at the Gentlemens Club in Tyre. I even made one kiss the Holy Bible while I played doggie from behind and she loved it. Wanted to move with me to Oz Zion just to get away from dog vomit Islam.

I dig redheads too.