Futurology Thread - no bitches allowed

No pussy ass fags allowed.

This thread is for discussion of transhumanism and futurology without pussy shit allowed. No ethics, good vs evil, etc crap.

Goals of any true futurist:
Humans and biological based life going extinct
Exponential gains in intelligence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU
sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/antiaging-protein-real-deal-harvard-team-claims
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even with robots still the shit comes out of ass

Redpill me on future

put lefty brains into a computer to be tortured for 1000 years, simulated every second of every minute of every hour of every day

Genetically engineered catgirls for everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU

Soon we will have enough data to establish a firm correlation between genes and intelligence. The Chinese will put this to use first. Produce 20 eggs, fertilize and implant the one with the highest IQ. All babies will be as if they were the smartest out of 20 siblings. Even niggers will be good citizens. Repeat this process and improve our understanding of the genetics perpetually. Master evolution and improve every single generation. The universe will belong to us if we can succeed in this task.

The future's so dank I feel like I'm going blind.

I want her to be my sex bot.

>Reddit.com/r/futurology
Get out of Sup Forums with this fantasy role play shit.

Actually it doesnt

The illusion of life will end.

It's a start, but AI offers more possible advancement than gene editing. A mix of both is probably ideal.

/r/futurology is beyond awful

Okay. Basically human brains are not special in any way. Life is not special. The idea we have of survival, life, uniqueness, is basically all false.

Human Language is based on false premises and basically just a false construct. The concepts like "alive" or "dead" are not really based on reality but off our own fucked up perspective to survive and keep genes reproducing.

The future is one of the curtains coming up on what it means to be alive. Our brains will be encapsulated by technology. Meaning someone could just emulate your brain easily on a computer and go through 10000x variations of it. You are nothing special, nothing unique, and your death or life is meaningless.

The future is the death of our humanity, and it will be glorious.

Globalist transhumanist must go.

-_-

Die.

Globalism is low IQ shit from uncreative people who can't face reality

Transhumanism is the ultimate acceptance of reality when at it's true state.

>Being a cuck and thinking you should forgo and organic body.

If your new apple phone will go bad in less then four years then tell me why you think that your shiny robot body isn't going to crap out? Despite common belief a robot body would be far more difficult to maintain unless some miracle based revolution in material sciences comes out.

Organic on the other hand are already stepping ahead of the curve, Continued understanding and working into the genome have already cracked out the blueprints to discover ways we can make our bodies better tenfold.

sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/antiaging-protein-real-deal-harvard-team-claims

www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/47845/title/New-CRISPR-Cas-Enzymes-Discovered/

Within the next decade not only will we see the death of many diseases and even genetically inhered issues such as allergens and cancer, But the advent of discovering the how to attune muscular development and modify metabolism so that obesity quite literally disappears.

>But muh liberal ethics.

Liberals will love this because it will make all there dreams of full gender transition a reality, And ironically could very well work in our favor too. How can society maintain concepts of diversity and affirmative action when anyone can be whatever ethnicity they want.

Tl:dr Genetic engineering is going to make the world great again.

>no pussy ass fags aloud
>you're here

>being this edgy
Either way, your ass will die before any of this happens. You life is meaningless, thus this post is as well. kys

Because you assumed I meant humans becoming robots. I meant literal new life forms. Not new bodies for humans.

Biological stuff is good on Earth and maybe in some spaces which mimic earth. It doesn't work so good in most areas. Also you don't have to expend resources keeping robotic bodies alive.

Muh fear.

You have died every day you have lived. Your concept of life is entirely based on transmitting genes. A 5 year old brain is entirely different than that "person's" brain 50 years later. The idea of life is a false construct based off our desire to pass genes on.

What is a more pressing social priority: climate change mitigation or space colonization?

In the long-run, the only guaranteed way to ensure humanity's survival is to sustainable colonize space. But in the shorter-run, climate change (or other problems like unfriendly AI or pandemic disease) might destroy us first.

So how should futurists optimize across these risks and sequence their public advocacy?

>when scatfags get a sexbot

>Also you don't have to expend resources keeping robotic bodies alive.
Sorry champ but there is always a price to pay, nothing is free.

Your self defeating prophecy is a waste of time, you know this.

Oh boy here we go again.
>Muh Sex Robots

You guys are really, really pathetic, you know that?

Focus on real women, Idiots.

Naw, you're just a retard. What about animals dying? We only think they are 'dying' because we want to pass our genes on? Naw

>exponential gains in intelligence

Can I just get the immortal robot body without all the smart upgrades? I just want to be me but metalic