I'm moving to Maine for my job in a few weeks. What should I expect?

I'm moving to Maine for my job in a few weeks. What should I expect?

Peace and quiet

its just an extension of canada

Every eldritch horror invented by Stephen King

This. We'll be next-door neighbours OP !!!! :3

If you are moving to Portland it has become an immigrant infested shit hole. It was always filled with leftists, but now it is becoming ever increasingly non-white. These fucks are trying to enrich our small rural white towns too.

Local papers have been pushing replacement immigration aggressively for months now too.

New England is Great m8

Hopefully youll be by the water. Thats where most of the development is up in Maine. If youre not, it might be pretty isolated. They don't have a ton of people up there

They legalized weed before Canada.

Also interested in moving Maine. Pros, cons? I want peacefulness and not have to worry about retarded shit like getting shot in my own neighborhood. It's probably great for hunting and fishing, I assume.

Are all the other cities infested with nonwhites? What are the gun laws like?

Guns laws are as based as they get. NFA (machine guns, suppressors, SBRs, etc.) is fine, we have been shall issue for concealed carry since the 80's, and we now have constitutional carry. The state is still the whitest in the nation, so don't misunderstand what I am saying. North of Augusta is the best part of the state and it becomes increasingly Massachusetts tier the further south you go.

I should add that if you come from a big city, Portland is as close as you are going to get to that environment and it isn't big by most other state's standards.

Lewiston-Auburn is the next largest, followed by Bangor. L-A is a Somali infested shit hole and Bangor has gone downhill the past few years with drug realted crimes. It is still the safest state in the nation, but relatively speaking these niggers from NY, MA, and CT are coming up here and shitting it up.

Depends on where in maine.

There are more moving into the satellite towns like westbrook because of the whole "affordable housing crisis" bs in portland.

Yeah there's shit like anywhere but it's much more peaceful than a lot of other places and the hunting and fishing is great.

Never seen more pregnant teens and druggies on the streets than when I lived in bangor.

Move to New Hampshire instead.

lrn to reading comprehension, they said they're moving there for their job.
Also, fuck new hampshire.

It started going to shit about 8 years ago and has only gotten steadily worse. Our welfare laws are the problem. There are now quite a few niggers in Bangor whereas before you could probably them all on one hand and the entire state has a huge single mother problem.

in portland now and leaving this man is correct. Fuckin somaliland

Snow

>I'm moving to Maine for my job in a few weeks. What should I expect?
Beauty.

Trees, snow, low pop, long ass drives to get anywhere else, dangerously close to cuckichusetts

>Our welfare laws are the problem.
The policies towards the homeless are a big factor too, I've heard other states even direct their homeless to us.
There's also just a problem with stupid kids getting pregnant. My girlfriend went to highschool in raymond and a bunch of the girls were pregnant by graduation.

>Beauty
This is true. From the ocean to the forest, this is a beautiful state with many different outdoor activities to offer.

We also have a lot of local agriculture and interesting restaurants if you like to go out to eat. If you like beer, we have tons of local breweries to try out as well.

fpbp. Also a lot of wholesome and level-headed white people

NYC fag here, I fucking love Maine so much.
I need to leave this godforsaken shithole and live amongst white people again.

>maine
>jobs

Yeah, okay. What kind of job is it , OP?

>the homeless
The problem is so bad in Portland that the city literally implemented a lottery system to determine pan handler territory and schedule because they kept having fights.

Sounds like a wanna be california

The southern half is a wannabe Massachusetts, but the local agriculture, beer, etc. go back a long ways. New England has always had a strong local economy tradition.

Lots of Somalis have enriched the Portland area

Portland is on the other side of the country you mongrel.

What the fuck are you talking about? Portland is the largest city in Maine.

You're an idiot. He's not talking about the city in Oregon you fucking stupid son of a bitch. The name of the largest city in Maine is Portland

Stupid nigger

inb4 pretending to be retarded

Yes, we all know about Portland, Oregon. That doesn't mean there aren't other Portlands in the country.

Best county to move to? Or town? I enjoy fishing, hunting, tranquility, etc. I do enjoy going to a bar also, having fun, but not all the time. Only when I feel the need to let steam off.

Worcester has nice parts and some hood parts.

The towns here are geneally small. It will really depend on where you can get a job and how far you are willing to commute.

>Worcester
>Maine

not Maine tho

This.

Shut up.

Portland oregon was actually named after portland maine by a guy that moved from there.
It was basically founded by people going there to create a white utopia though that didn't work out perfectly.

I heard that people who aren't from New England have trouble acclimating to the culture. Is this true?

home of Peter Griffin? wut?

Goddammit. I was just there and then rolled up to Maine and back. So, there is a reason I made that mistake, but I'll just eat crow on this.

>EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH
Mosquitoes.

Well the coasts get tourists and shit and liberals tend to congregate there too.
Out northwest there's TONS of wilderness for fishing and hunting and whatever but not much else besides.
Up north there's a lot of farmland and people tend to be more conservative along with some more canadian influences in some parts.

Make me, bitch.

nope we have gun rights

Peter Griffin is from Rhode Island

Not unless you're a thinskin or don't like the GOAT Patriots

Nah. I'm from Georgia and had no issues. My family, on the other hand, hates it up here so I always go back home to visit them since I'm a nice guy...

Nigger I'm 6 foot 9 350 lbs mma I'll fuck your shit up

Just by looking at the map posted by OP you can see Portland in there you mongrel

mainly mainstream men at the mines with them maine coons digging for gems reading mein kampf, shoting H in their veins for their pains making them insane on the road switching lanes, hitting old men with their canes, so take the train to the arcade to play the games with the cranes. oh and bring change, get some strange
and go the fuck home.

peter griffon lives in rhode island.

Really the only thing like that I've heard of is jokes about people coming up from places like nyc and being bewildered by how friendly people are.
People are generally polite but can be reserved and keep to themselves in a way too and if you're used to big busy cities and night-life you'll be in for a change.

LOL no need to chimp out like a nigger and desperately try to prove how tough you are online.
I'm a fucking adult, if you try to fuck with me I won't get in a fight like a kid, I'll just shoot you.

Funny, I've been thinking about moving to Maine lately too since from what I read it's mostly nigger free.

Maimer here- just curious, do they just hate the cold? Or some people like more happening places rather than nature.

The cities and some towns like brunswick have them but that's speaking relatively, it's still the whitest state in the nation.

They hate the cold. Parents are from Baltimore and moved to Atlanta for work. My sister and I were born there and grew up in Georgia. I was stationed in North Dakota when I was in the Air Force and I loved it, but there wasn't any hills or trees. I fucking love New Hampshire. I love the cold. In Georgia, you can only wear so little before it's illegal between march and November when it's hotter than dick. Up here, you can just layer up and not be a pussy. I don't understand why that's such a hard concept.

I'm just fucking with ya, dude. I thought that was obvious. Sorry I violated your safe space.

lol, I'm just shitposting too, bitch. Was the chimping out shit not obvious enough?

>brunswick
Fucking somalis took over every position at the Walmart there.

It's because of the cheap housing that was generated after the military base shut down.

I was wondering why that happened. I didn't realize they were renting it out to them. Last I had heard it was just military families (associated with BIW and whatever else) living on the base, but that was a couple years ago.

Yeah the operations got moved so they've been selling off the base and converting it into buisness parks and housing along with all the housing that was inhabited by military families.

the old fashioned myth that somehow everyone was prosperous prior to the advent of welfare baffles me.

The issue is not welfare in general necessarily imo but that it can incentivise poor and dysfunctional people to flock towards where the welfare system most benefits them.

Crabs

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

I think I'd like Maine/VT/NH because it's basically Canada with based gun laws and taxes