Who was in the right?

Who was in the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLJ2Vjv2x18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burr–Hamilton_duel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Burr. Im not one of those "might makes right" types but he clearly won the duel.

Burr

Burr

Get fucked, contrarians.

HAMILTON
A
M
I
L
T
O
N

did he miss the shot and that's why the other guy is facepalming? also the observers look really smug so there's obviously more to theis story than meets the eye

Hamilton fired first and his people believed that he missed Burr on purpose, as was common at the time to do. Burr shot him anyway.

Hamilton hated the constitution he had to go

Hamilton was a Rothschild buttpuppet, fuck off back to wherever you came from.

Burr. Fuck niggers

BASED
U
R
R

Burr, hands down.

who /90s kid/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=QLJ2Vjv2x18

Burr. Hamilton's only loyalty was to the banks and his own political gain, you fucking kikelovers.

>Meanwhile, Burr, who did not know about the pledge, did know that a projectile from Hamilton's gun had whizzed past him and crashed into the tree to his rear. According to the principles of the code duello, Burr was perfectly justified in taking deadly aim at Hamilton and firing to kill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burr–Hamilton_duel

Hamilton was a hack.

The winner.

We should bring back dueling.

>i was merely pretending to be retarded
serves him right then

>That time Burr fled out into the frontier and raised an army using british backing, with the intent of founding his own kingdom

t.leaf

>Who was in the right?
Jesus, OP.
It's bad enough when some cocksucker posts a picture of some c-list celeb and expects everybody to know who it is.
Did you expect anybody to recognize the people in this woodcut in particular, or maybe you think the Hamilton/Burr duel was the only duel ever fought?
And is there any reason you think the 1800 EC fiasco is relevant today?
Maybe Trump and Hillary can face off at ten paces?

Burr.

Look I don't even hate Hamilton but if his attempt was to delope (as common history claims) he did a horrible and completely stupid way of doing so. You're supposed to fire into the ground. Firing into the air only makes the target feel that you missed.

I think it's far more plausible that he did try to shoot Burr and Burr reacted correctly. Now just like that stupid Amadeus movie Burr will forever be a villain despite it not holding much scrutiny.