So Sup Forums at what point does something become gay? Because according to more than half the people on here:

So Sup Forums at what point does something become gay? Because according to more than half the people on here:

>It's not gay to run around half-naked in the woods playing grab-ass and feeling up each other's thighs
>Being sexually attracted to and masturbating to male transvestites is not gay
>It's not gay to be a gay furry
>Being sexually attracted to and fucking mtf transsexuals is not gay
>Admiring the male form is not gay
>Sucking dick is not gay, so long as the guy is wearing a wig and has a "feminine penis"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
mic.com/articles/109652/being-transgender-is-not-a-phase-science-just-proved-what-trans-kids-have-known-all-along
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When OP started typing

It's not gay to advance the white race, faggot. Incidental and latent homosexuality does not make someone gay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
emperor Nero had a trap waifu

When you don't go here.

>He doesn't know about the scale

>it's a "Sup Forums is one person" episode

This. Even Vikings had a touch of the gay and they were badasses.

Since when does Sup Forums hate gay people?

>Not fapping to traps to assert your masculinity
Pleb.

>(((You)))
>projecting
sage and kys

When the zionist ones bake shitty bait breads

what gay furry is worshipped here?

>it's gay to fuck traps
There is literally nothing gay about fucking a cute trap. It's only gay if you're the one getting fucked or sucking his cock. Well, except when you're in a 69, then it's acceptable to suck his cute trapcock without it being gay. Just don't get on your knees in front of him or anything.

I think correctional rape should be legal.

we should be able to rape op until he agrees with us.

Good goyim! Make sure to pick a white boyfriend though, we want to save the white race after all!

All men are secretly into traps or just the idea of them.

>Projecting this hard

>tfw no qt3.14 trap gf with feminine penis to suck
Why live?

Since forever

Homosexuals are hyper promiscuous hedonists that spread diseases like aids and molest children

No one is born gay they become that way from being molested or raped by a homosexual in their formative years

Sup Forums is a good wholesome board with the majority not straight out of reddit or r9k wanting to restore western values (heavily influenced by christianity) by eliminating undesirables such as yourself

>wasn't molested
>had a strong father figure
>still gay as hell albeit very masculine and straight passing
Dumb logic faggot

Just because you're a child molesting, hedonistic faggot doesn't mean the rest of us are. I'm gay and want to restore western civilization and hate Muslims and shitskins. So yeah, nice try.

>Implying /polgbt/ isn't a thing

>wasn't molested

Whatever you say bud

Im sure all that """""fooling around"'""'' you did when you were younger was totally """""consensual""""" and a symptom of your gayness and not the cause

Now why dont you go back to browsing grindr to find some other mentally ill degenerate you've never met to give aids to tonight

All the above is fucking gay OP. Just gay.

That's a lot of anger, friend. Do you want to talk about it? It's ok to be gay, you don't have to spend your whole life in the closet.

Says who?

All are Gay except admiring the male form

"I'm sitting on a cock because I'm gaaaay"

No THEY didn't, it was just that Gay Viking men that fucked other gay men were not shamed. Only the ones being fucked.

Like in most warrior cultures.

>Admiring the male form is not gay
>"Hey bro, you got some sick lats and those thighs are killer bro. I just gotta touch them to see if they're real. Yow, you are stacked."

Thanks for adding to the conversation matey, a fifteen year old calling me gay on the internet really made me think

>vikings
>badass
they raided defenseless villages

Probably every psychiatrist and straight person in the entire world. That kinda faggoty degenaracy is what's undermining the western white culture.

It disgusts me to think there people on here that idolize those niggers.

Say that to our faces, bro!

Nah, all of those things are faggy as fuck. Your strawman a shit, nigger.

Ftfy

>You go down on a guy one time! And suddenly /pol is calling you a fag.

>Implying it's a strawman

hey OP, is it gay to fart on your own balls?

Pseudo memes and cranky settlers of the vaginal caves

A bunch of edgelords on here think posting traps is funny
They're the same retards who post shit like "Gas the kikes race war now!" and "All gays should be slaughtered!"
Just a bunch of morons who think they're oh so funny.

is being gay bad or something???

same situation as
The closest thing to sexual contact I had till I was 17 was in kindergarten a kid pulled down his pants to show off his inverted micropenis. Try again, faggot.

You don't know you're not gay til you suck a dick at least once

Just post a cl ad and try it out. It's your duty if you consider yourself a truth seeker

Trannies and faggots should be killed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

What Sup Forums are you talking about?

The Sup Forums I know is building gas chambers for the final solution to the LGBTQ problem.

Came for traps
Left disappointed
Fuck y'all and this thread

The alt-right: fags and trannies are fine as long as they vote the same way as I do.

i didn't know trudeau was alt right

>kinsey scale

jewry

there is no gray area between liking and not liking dick

We're the true progressives moving humanity into the future and no one on the stagnant dying left can bring themselves to admit it because that would destroy their belief that they're on the right side of history.

Ponos goes in vagoo.

Very simple.

Traps are gay

it is

Degenerates

>Sup Forums is one person

When it's a man on man, it's gay. Even if it's a trap. It's quite degenerate.
I find it funny that I simultaneously want to be a loli though.

If there is more than or less than one penis or Y-chromosome involved it's gay.

There is nothing wrong with civilized homosexuality, just think of the greek and romans.
As long as you don't forget to also reproduce or act like a total fag.

Gender =/= Sex. Some women have penises. Just because science hasn't advanced far enough to recognize a woman born with a penis as a woman, doesn't mean it is not so.

Women do not have penises or a Y chromosome. A women has a vagina, unless there is a bad mutation or something in which case it probably is not a man either. Maybe a hermaphrodite or something.
Until we can make it so the chromosome itself is changed along with the genitals, and the person is passable, I'm never going to accept trans """"people"""".

>t. Ahmed

I'm afraid science disagrees with you.

mic.com/articles/109652/being-transgender-is-not-a-phase-science-just-proved-what-trans-kids-have-known-all-along

>implying I said it was a phase
Nice try shoving words into my mouth. I know it's not a phase, it's a mental fucking illness.

>mental illness
Found the christfag!

>implying I would believe in a god when the world is like this
Projecting.

>mfw you realised 90% would be gassed if they lived in WW2 Germany
Maybe it would improve the quality of the threads around here.