Does Sup Forums care about the magic of friendship?

Does Sup Forums care about the magic of friendship?

I unironically think adults who enjoy MLP or even PRETEND to enjoy MLP should take some sort of medication.

>all this diversity

Disgusting.

Sup Forums is more PvP than PvE

they are white

>implying I have friends

that's pretty much fascism described in a really faggy way

seriously you guys, Sup Forums is filled with hatefull people. theyre only connection is their hate to each other, jews and black people.

>tfw i wish we just could get along

Well does Sup Forums like niceness?

Says the Kikes trying to kill and/or rule over all goyim

We all da same famalamadingdong

>Friendship is Magic

What did they mean by this?

Yes, everyone needs a battle buddy.

Absolutely, a strong social fabric and sense of community is absolutely essential for any nation.

>implying I have friends

nice

none of them is the same colour at the others, fuck!

Sup Forums is sad. It feels nice knowing that kek blessed us with this chance to teach them about friendship.

I take ritalin

You have friends now it's ok

can i have some? i don't like mlp, but i like recreational drugs

Yes!

sieg hoof /)

Notice that the Zebra does not live in/amongst them. They can be civil and even cooperate (as did the Boers with certain African tribes), but they are not compatible with each other.

i don't hate black people or jews (i just hate their religion and all other abrahamic faiths)

>fingers
>no hooves
>human faces
>not real fur
>humans tits
>human pussies
>not crotch tits
>not horse pussy
REEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD NORMIES

Drugs are bad for your mind

the magic of race

subjective, drugs can aid in creativity and are enjoyable both of which are good for the mind

changes in perspective can also help with views on life

aside from all that no one lives forever may as well enjoy the good things while you can

Yay

The magic of friendship is nieve, the sorta thing that loses holy wars
Camaraderie on the other hand

Also we have meme magic

gas the ziggers

>implying Equestria isn't a first world paradise because they keep the unwashed hordes out
How many griffons do you see roaming the streets of Canterlot? How many zebras in Manehattan?

The one griffon we see in Equestria is a tourist, and the one zebra we see in Equestria lives segregated from the rest of the population in a fucking death forest.

Equestria is proof that apartheid works.

I started smoking cannabis about a year ago and since then have drastically improved my life.

Most revelations and introspection while I was high was way more impactful on my life.

kek

Absolutely.
Unless your a nigger or a jew.

The ones with unicorn horns, are they the kikes? Whats happened to the white ponies? Guess those fucking coloured ponies killed them, huh?

Uh no. That's not at all accurate.

You're cool to me bronies.